Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might’ve been said as I’m a bit Winslet but her saying about Ron’s outfit and that she can’t remember where it’s from because it doesn’t have a label is BS. It’s clearly been gifted as if you wanted to help your sheep that badly and had ordered a personalised item, you could look at your statements to see where you’d got it from. Also, advertising a child’s name to all and sundry again. When will she learn???
It’s another contradiction too, doesn’t feel safe going places etc but can walk round with her child’s name printed all over him

• Heart
Reactions: 33
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ can use her platform to show things that work for her guyzzzzz not to mention the 💰💰💰💰
Heres an idea...what if she used her platform for mental health, all this you got this tit, you got this but dont come @ me I dont want to know.
I feel the end is nearing, her content is all over the place, she no longer relates to as many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is the "small business" mention for us as well Zoph? 😂 You really are our puppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do believe so, would explain why Henry mysteriously went for a walk for the first time this decade this morning and him and Ronnie weren’t seen again 😂😂😂
I’m so sorry to quote myself, but that walk footage was definitely this, hope her and Inch enjoy the mini hotel soaps you covidiot wankers!!!

Reactions: 13
If you go to the business page you have to delve weeks back to find Henry on his mat.
LQOC is number one there 😜😅

Ive been a sneaky tattler and I think the park they visited is roughly 4 mins drive or 20mins walk from castle greyskull... Lazy lazy lazy
It's not Henry that

Reactions: 1
Everytime she posts an ad I can’t help but sing this to the tune of Bruno Mars - 24k Magic “Twenty four K adverts on the graaaa-aaaaaam, head to toe shes lying, ah watch out!” 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
one the first day of Covid Sophie sent to me, a lack of social distance with staceeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she actually paid for Ron’s outfits though??? I mean who in their right minds keeps on buying small children a new personalised outfit every couple of days? It’s wasteful and expensive. If these are gifted and she’s not declaring then the ASA need to know. She’s a shady sales con woman.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but how does she get a dog to sit still next to a lead???? He’s clearly never been walked before in his life! Any dog that I’ve had or friends/family dogs etc can’t contain their excitement when the lead comes out!

Reactions: 14
Sorry but how does she get a dog to sit still next to a lead???? He’s clearly never been walked before in his life! Any dog that I’ve had or friends/family dogs etc can’t contain their excitement when the lead comes out!
He’s probably like

like it’s some foreign object 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

She’s finally taken Hen for a walk! Blinkin’ell! Oh hang on she’s got something to sell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
An orange a day keeps the liars away (in a hotel for two for the night)

Reactions: 8
WHY would you want to hang up bits of orange peel in your house? Am I missing something? And using them as gift tags 🤣🤣🤣 stop it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.