Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and why is she wearing her gloves? Outdoors version of the Marigolds to hide her nails so nails aren’t spotted out of sync. God she’s so transparent.😡
I thought they were for poopicking Lol, the noise of here running her hand down the mat was like nails down a blackboard and where’s the dog harness for travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a twit..... driving the dog to the park for exercise.. defeats the whole purpose doesn’t it.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Dogs need to be walking, they are healthy when they do, but Hinch will only walk her dog if she gets 24k too.

*To the beat of these boots are made for walking 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I love using my platform to promote small businesses guyz ... next story ... I can’t remember where the onesie was from guyz as it has no label 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And Jamie Just shhhushh. Why does he talk like that on the vids😂 it’s so cringe. It may be their inside joke but we don’t wanna hear ya

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of Joan Ferguson from wentworth prison with those bleeping leather gloves on hiding her McDonald’s fries fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is it me or is she really trying hard to prove to everyone today that Ronnie is with her? I’m still not buying it hun x deffo all pre recorded x

Reactions: 11
The cow must be getting desperate putting the AD on Henry’s insta too WTF 😳

Reactions: 13
Might’ve been said as I’m a bit Winslet but her saying about Ron’s outfit and that she can’t remember where it’s from because it doesn’t have a label is BS. It’s clearly been gifted as if you wanted to help your sheep that badly and had ordered a personalised item, you could look at your statements to see where you’d got it from. Also, advertising a child’s name to all and sundry again. When will she learn???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s against the law to have your dog in the car not in either a crate or seatbelt harness.

Reactions: 17
Also, who claws at their baby like that? It’s so unnatural and weird. She totally doesn’t seem to see him as a baby with needs but an object to squeal at.

Reactions: 8
The cow must be getting desperate putting the AD on Henry’s insta too WTF 😳
If you go to the business page you have to delve weeks back to find Henry on his mat.
LQOC is number one there 😜😅

Ive been a sneaky tattler and I think the park they visited is roughly 4 mins drive or 20mins walk from castle greyskull... Lazy lazy lazy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.