Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you buy a tube of smarties so you can colour code them and baby wipes so you can clean your Hospital table repeatedly?!
I'll just take a spray bottle with my name on with diluted washing up liquid and water since that's all I need for everything apparently. I'll also pack a label maker to stick a label on the babies head saying "baby" in case I don't know what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When did she say about being able to buy a second home? I haven’t bought the book I couldn’t think of anything worse 🤣
I bought the book for a £1 off marketplace then found the audio for free on Amazon so binned the book 😂 I will try and record the bit where she says it... they are going to buy a house for when she moves on from Instagram as millions of people around the world have seen the one she is in now!!

When did she say about being able to buy a second home? I haven’t bought the book I couldn’t think of anything worse 🤣
Chapter 13 What’s Next

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She needs to grab her coat and rush to the tip before it closes....they close at 4pm, is she walking there and taking an item at a time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bought the book for a £1 off marketplace then found the audio for free on Amazon so binned the book 😂 I will try and record the bit where she says it... they are going to buy a house for when she moves on from Instagram as millions of people around the world have seen the one she is in now!!

Chapter 13 What’s Next
Her entire book sounds like one massive contradiction in each chapter 🥴

Reactions: 9
Waiting patiently for someone who knows about shoes to dissect her shoe collection. 👀
I reckon they’ll mostly be New Look and crappy online China efforts thing to be honest. With a few Ugg’s thrown in and of course she probably had Jimmy Choo’s for her wedding or something. She does have expensive things but to be honest her complete lack of taste and just general bleeping idiocy steers her towards “bargs” made by children

Reactions: 12
I’ve had a thought, what if she’s under some Britney like control from her management company and all this time, she’s showing us that she does read here so that we can help her?

Sophie, if you want rescuing from Gleam, mother dearest or the fat lump, please do one of the following soon:

have a go at making your own pastry. It’ll be tit and give the family the shits but we’ll know you’ll need help and your captors will think you’ve just worked out how to mix butter and flour.

film yourself walking the dog. I know, I know, this will raise some flags with your keepers and Henry will be confused but en route, you can show us which bush to collect you from when you make your escape.

wank off the taps with both hands. This’ll be harder as Jamie will have to film or you’ll have to have the phone in your mouth but this one will tell us you need help ASAP.

ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Her entire book sounds like one massive contradiction in each chapter 🥴
It really is
In one bit when she said she showed her 10 year difference pic she said it was amazing the response she got...trolls chapter and she said she posted it and got so much hate people saying it wasn’t her blah blah blah
Which one was true Soph????

• Wow
Reactions: 15
All this “Keeping my platform upbeat and positive!” shite is always just an excuse for not saying anything remotely controversial ever. Getting called out kills her. She wrote a whole bleeping book on getting called out. The consequence of that is a woman with 4 million followers cannot use whatever gravitas she has to raise awareness for the kids going hungry fuckery happening in this country right now. The Disney syndrome thing is so right.

Reactions: 19
But I assume that none of the shoes in that drawer are what we’ve actually seen her wearing in public 😂😂. These are her “little old me” shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another dump run?? How many times does a household need to go to the tip?! Grinch single handed filling up landfill since 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who keeps shoes In a drawer
I can’t with the say she’s calling it a dump either 😭😭😭 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.