Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think ronnie is as interested in Henry as she makes out? I can tell Henry doesn’t like it but think she’s forcing ronnie to be around him for this best brothers bollox? I got a dog and a son, our dog has been home all morning alone and as soon as we came home the dog run to my son, licked his face and then that is. My son is a similar age to ronnie, and because he’s around my dog every day he isn’t interested? Other dogs he sees on our walks he doesn’t take his eyes off, but ours he’s not interested, knows where the dogs space is and doesn’t touch it. Just makes me wonder whether ronnie is genuinely that interested in Henry.

Well this is clearly aimed at us
shes bleeping deluded, she genuinely believes her bollox don’t she

Reactions: 11
Ma Barker has got to be having Ronnie today, she’s not made a point of doing his lunch, she’s been cleaning all day, she’s now at the tip and we’ve not heard a single peep from him or mention of working housework around his naps, the boys vanished since the two man chicken team shenanigans of this morning, I’m convinced she walked Ronnie and Henry round to Ma’s so she could crack on this morning!! Anyone else think this or am I just overanalysing?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Do we think ronnie is as interested in Henry as she makes out? I can tell Henry doesn’t like it but think she’s forcing ronnie to be around him for this best brothers bollox? I got a dog and a son, our dog has been home all morning alone and as soon as we came home the dog run to my son, licked his face and then that is. My son is a similar age to ronnie, and because he’s around my dog every day he isn’t interested? Other dogs he sees on our walks he doesn’t take his eyes off, but ours he’s not interested, knows where the dogs space is and doesn’t touch it. Just makes me wonder whether ronnie is genuinely that interested in Henry.

shes bleeping deluded, she genuinely believes her bollox don’t she
I’ve no idea about Ron but my little one is obsessed with our dog she calls the dogs name and goes to look for her or takes toys to her 😂 maybe Ron’s first word will be Hen 🐩 🐕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing Henry with a toy.
I recall she once threw a toy for him in the yard and he didn’t know what to do with it. Sort of went after it half heartedly and didn’t grab and toss or bring it back. I remember because it reminded me of shelter dogs I’ve worked with who were used to breed or caged all their lives, we had to teach them how to play. That said, not all dogs are toy motivated, they get enrichment in other ways. Sadly, Henry is food motivated which makes him seem trainable (party tricks, or she just has to hold a treat and he focuses on her and does whatever as long as there is food) and sadly ends up in lazy pet ownership and him not getting the stimulation and exercise he needs.

Sorry. So yeah. No toys really. That we have seen. She’d definitely have a basket for them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't want to be so picky, and I know people can't do right for wrong nowadays and in the list of Grinches irritants this is fairly minor but hey guess what people would be able to recycle more cardboard if your lazy selfish ass flattened your damn boxes!!! I work for a local authority and it is one of the most annoying things in waste management when people try and chuck in whole boxes!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s a surface cleaner. Dig deep and I imagine it’s filth. I also think she always looks like she needs a good wash herself as well
You're so right. What she does is not cleaning. She leaves that for the cleaner.

Reactions: 14
She’s a surface cleaner. Dig deep and I imagine it’s filth. I also think she always looks like she needs a good wash herself as well
She’s grubby as hell. If she can’t be bothered to wash her ratty extensions can’t she pay someone to do it for her. Her fake tan is rank and you just know in real life her make up is cakey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soph just threw a few random things in at the recycling centre. Inch will have done the controversial things unfilmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soph just threw a few random things in at the recycling centre. Inch will have done the controversial things unfilmed.
Who even needs to go to the recycling centre this much? We’ve lived in our house 8 years and I think I’ve been twice!

Reactions: 23
That dog does not like Ronnie being in his space. His eyes are constantly looking at her for help. If he liked him, he would lick him and get excited he saw him. He couldn’t be any less interested if he tried. She’s lucky he’s so placid but he might not always be if Ronnie keeps head butting him and hitting him with goals and sticker charts.
Normally our dogs would wag their tails (or beat them on the floor like a drum) when the kids pay them attention - there's not even a whisper of movement in Henry's tail !!

I’ve a question, every morning after breakfast she lets the dog into the garden for a pee and probably a dump. Given there is 2 of them in the house, couldn’t one just go and take the dog out for walk after his breakfast?
Ive got 3 kids and get up 45mins early so I can take the dogs out for a quick walk before they wake up after the dogs have had breakfast. Is running about the garden for a dump the only exercise that poor mutt gets?
Even last night, she apologised to the dog for nipping out for 10mins to get milk, I’ve no idea where her local shop is, but couldn’t she just have taken the dog with her and walked to a corner shop for milk WITH Henry?
In all fairness I'd never leave my dog in front of thw shop and I actually do live in a small village. He could get stolen so easily and I would never forgive myself.

My dog has his own IG account (a virtual photo album for us and his furends. We all have guilty secrets 🤣) So Ive taken the time to show the "two man team" farce to the dog World. Will be interesting to see their reactions and views surrounding HRH of castle greyskulls "advice" and constant sibling identification 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was really scrutinising the footage but I fear she’s learned a lesson and made sure she dumps the controversial stuff AFTER she does her token filming. I couldn’t work out what that wood is but my gut is telling me something to do with Ronnies playhouse construction. And I’d imagine a lot of the boxes were to do with it as well. The metal looked like from a wardrobe? Maybe it had buckled from the weight of designer clobber. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're so right. What she does is not cleaning. She leaves that for the cleaner.
Speaking of which I’ve never seen her ‘Power’ mop anything but the upstairs bathroom floors.. I wonder if she puts the Dining chairs up Or ever does downstairs floors? I believe that must be too much of an actual chore for her.. she’s been cleaning the same appliances and small spaces in her house for years. Pine toilet. Wipe Shower glass doors. Flash power mop bathroom. Shine sink. Disinfect cloffs. Empty toaster.
Chuck one tea towel in machine. And spray sofas. That’s all she does. Everyday for years. Think about it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.