Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of God is this!
I love my dog dearly but I have never done this in my life. Treats and treats, he gets them when he deserves it. Next week she will try to breastfeed him šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
This is precisely why my OH has told me I'm not allowed a dog, because I will give it treats all the time and overfeed it! I overfeed everyone but at least my family can say no, a dog will just keep eating til it ends up looking like Lardsomes šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree about the book promotion. With a book like hers, itā€™s got a shelf life. Her mad army rushed out to buy it, but sheā€™s only ā€œfamousā€ on insta and only to a select few. She only did a few interviews as not many programmes are interested. So once they bought it, here endeth the sales. People arenā€™t going to go to say Asda, and go to the book section and think ā€˜Oh Iā€™m interested in this ladyā€™. They will with Sir David or Jamie Redknapp as theyā€™re famous in real life. So now whatā€™s she gonna do? The rush of endorphins is over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€˜She explained to Henry when she was pregnant with Ronnieā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ The anthropomorphising (big word for a Friday morning šŸ˜‚) of Henry she does isnā€™t normal. Sheā€™s definitely been snooping on here.. but she hasnā€™t been on here since 2019.
She's Doctor Dolittle now can talk to the animals, also heard Henry is doing an online writing course to bring out his own Memoir aptly named "living with Hinch is the dogs bollocks" šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So sheā€™s addressing the ā€œbondā€ with Ron & hen !!!
henchry šŸ¤­ is getting a walk !!!!!!!! šŸ˜² but she donā€™t read this šŸ¤” is this what being a puppet master feels like ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just because she hasnt seen Henry get mad doesnt mean he wont.
When i was little i was obsessed with our cat. Apparently i would try and dress her up and chased her round the house. My mum kept telling me to stop and one day while i was trying to force the poor thing in my doll buggy behind my mums back, she attacked me. Luckily it wasnt bad as she was just a cat but my mum said the first thing she said to me was ā€œwell i told you soā€ then she checked to see if i was ok, shes not that bad šŸ˜‚.
But animals are animals and if they dont like something they will retaliate, its not like the dog can say ā€œ hey buddy f*ck off im sleeping hereā€

Also they are a newlyish wed coupld and havent been together long. Why do they sit on seperate sofas in the evening? Im not very affectionate but i like sitting next to my hubby and chil. We dont have to cuddle or be wrapped around each other, i just like him being near. We are both the same age as Sophie so i do find it weird she does no coupley things like date nights, movie nights etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Went round in circles trying to contact the RSPCA. Landed upon the Dogs Trust account and have sent a message. I'm sick of seeing that childs face so close to the DOG and now that advice. Sorry Soph but that is single handly one of THE most dangerous and idiotic things to "advise" to date.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Taking Handsomezzzzz Mummaaaasssss for a walk my arse. Let us see u out on YOUR OWN Zoph love walking. But uv not read here since 2019. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€˜I even explained to Henry about Ronnie when I was pregnantā€™ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ What an absolute crock of tit, is she really that thick that she thinks you can explain stuff like that to a dog? ā€˜He knew that my tummy was Ronnieā€™ šŸ™„, sorry love but thatā€™s bollocks!

As for Henry having his own space where Ronnie isnā€™t allowed, whereā€™s that then?? It isnā€™t his basket, because weā€™ve seen Ronnie harassing him when heā€™s in there. It isnā€™t upstairs, because weā€™ve seen Ronnie pestering him when heā€™s gone up there to get on one of the beds. It isnā€™t the sofa, because weā€™ve seen Ronnie shoving random objects like sticker charts & plastic goals into his face when heā€™s on there.

How about telling your child ā€˜no, leave the dog aloneā€™ once in a while? Rather than just standing there like an absolute dildo, filming him do whatever he likes to the poor animal. It certainly wonā€™t do that kid any harm to be told ā€˜noā€™ once in a while in my humble opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Firstly not everyone even has a dishwasher so duck off with your ā€œknows yous guys understandā€ and what is that pure waffle about the dog how can someone say so much without actually saying anything at all it was totally pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just stop lying that you do not read comments on here!!! This ridiculous, now sbe is taking Lardsome out for a walk finally and she just had to mention the "bond" between her "boyyys"šŸ™„šŸ¤” Lovely bit of BS In the morning. Heply how about doing some charity work for children suffering in England during this pandemic!!???-

Reactions: 9
I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree itā€™s wrong, thereā€™s no doubt about it. But sheā€™s doing it for kicks. So if she wonā€™t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree itā€™s wrong, thereā€™s no doubt about it. But sheā€™s doing it for kicks. So if she wonā€™t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much
I agree. She probs gets a weird kick out of it that we all say something about it everyday. If we stopped and werent bothered about it she'd get bored. After all she doesn't do things for her followers, only Tattle

Reactions: 17
Just catching up after an eventual night of my little boy coughing all night (cold symptoms).. just sitting with him while he plays in the bath and he pood !!! Iā€™d love see how zophlo of Essex would deal with that.. actually sheā€™d get it on the gram quick too see how relatable she could be

Reactions: 3
Once again putting her need for adoration and attention above the welfare of her child. Making out such magical amazing things happen in her life, her dog and baby are besties now. So glad she had that chat with Henry šŸ™„ Absolutely sickening. No one asked her duck all, such a lying POS. ...so many of you are asking....no!!! The frickin bullshit that pours out that woman is just insane.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.