Mrs Hinch #255 Hinch is just a miserable moaner, cheered herself up by spreading Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Mejustme with Hinch is just a miserable moaner, cheered herself up by spreading Corona

Last thread catch up

Saturday.
Continuation of the prev thread to this.
They went for dinner to a small restaurant.
On the way home, she talked about how awkward and panicky she gets having to eat out with a child that screams or bangs on the table, and couldn't eat her dinner because of it - that's parenthood for you, Soph.
Sunday.
Ron went to baby ballers.
Messages were sent by the sheep about Jaymees and Ron’s trainers, riveting posts.
She only tidied up a little because her chores had been completed on freshen up Friday, blimey doesn't she has a dog and a baby!! But she included a few pre-records, the lazy liar.
Her new bargains purchased at Braintree were shown, a solar garden ornament and a Christmas musical snow globe.
They went for a stroll, Ron was trying to say mamma (no he wasn’t) and Inch was walking Henry.
She came home and cleaned the bird poo off the bar table.
Inch earned his keep by cutting stripes in the lawn.
She had a bath rather than a 2 min shower - very eco Soph.
Her fav recipe of rubber chicken strips and raw peppers & onions, covered in golden syrup was 'cooked' and served with rice & salad. :sick:
Monday
zzz performed to a different song, it is still bleeping annoying so stop, please.
The postmen arrived (with more eBay tat).
She posted saying it's a new working week, not for you dumb tit.
Cleaned the bath from last night, shared with nearly 4m that she'd shaved her legs so couldn't show the bath, then cleaned it again for content,
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Further reading

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Trying to do a worm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she cleaned the bath, but didn't film it, cos it was dirty. Then filmed herself cleaning a clean bath, so her cult could watch her 'cleaning' something?! OK Hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
For someone who is supposed to make a living from cleaning she seems to leave that bath all the time. I mean, I leave it because I'm a lazy sod, but equally I don't get paid thousands to advertise cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Being a tattle super sleuth is catching. You've all got me listening to that lady story convinced their is a lady in the background. 😂😂 Probably just the TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oops posted in the wrong thread:

That work post is too much. I appreciate anxiety can come in any form and I would never dismiss someone who says they have it but she really need to acknowledge her privilege.

She works from home, has full time support with her child, and is a millionaire who gets paid more than some people’s year salary for a single post. She cannot relate to those followers working full time, shift workers, 60+ hours a week, doing extremely stressful jobs who still have to come home and cook, clean, look after children and animals and elderly parents, sometimes singlehandedly, and who earn a fraction of what she does.

Her lifestyle isn’t relatable and I don’t know why she tries so hard to make it seem like it is. Most influencers aren’t relatable, we all know we don’t live the same lives as them, and people follow them anyway.

Reactions: 65
I’m so behind damn not having help and child care 24/7 but had to jump on and laugh at SS claiming she only just managed to find rose chunderland in the shops making it sound like it was hard to find it’s bleeping stacked sky high in our shops as nobody wants it 😆

What kind of filthy cow doesn’t rinse out the bath after especially with body hair and pubes kicking about even I get time to rinse the bath if I shave my legs or arms etc #notrelatablejustfilthy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
For someone who is supposed to make a living from cleaning she seems to leave that bath all the time. I mean, I leave it because I'm a lazy sod, but equally I don't get paid thousands to advertise cleaning products.
She does that every time she has a bath now, trying to prove she's relatable i.e. a dirty witch and copies SS as well.

Reactions: 20
The way lardsomes took that treat from Ron made my stomach roll. That was so so close to his little fingers 😕 Hi Soph- you don’t read tattle but please don’t put your baby in harms way just to prove your point to pastry trolls. It is not worth potentially disfiguring your child.

Reactions: 36
Why is she posting about anxiety at work... She's never worked a proper day in her life. I also don't class faffing around with Jamie in your old job, work.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just make a cheese wrap for the 3 of you and been bleeping done with it...

also that work anxiety post she can shove up her bleeping arse-wouldn’t know work pressures if they jumped up and bit her nose.
and rinse the bath round after you’ve used it ya dutty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t caught up on the last one or this one yet but I’m a little lost lol she has cleaned the bath twice because she can’t bear the thought us seeing her leg hair but can show everyone Jamie’s pubic hair

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It annoys me how she pronounces everything the way it’s spelt. I actually believe she would say ker-nife

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s all the “whatever today throws at you, you’ve got this” bullshit that does me in. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Massive love and Thankyou to everyone who has offered advice or help for my daughter. The Uni she’s at is running a shopping and medicine drop off service for anyone isolating so she should be ok. You’re all lovely Humans though and made me cry with your kindness. And they say we’re all horrible, nasty trolls on here.. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Did I really just watch someone say they're cleaning their bath for a 2nd time :rolleyes: I just can't deal with that level of excitement on a Monday!!

This really looks like the slow start to a decline in interest with Mrs Hinch now. There really is only so much cleaning and crappy hauls to show.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.