Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker82

Hi everyone, I only just found this website a few days ago and have been lurking ever since :LOL: but just wanted to say hi , I used to be theeeee biggest fan of her at the beginning, whatever she bought on her hauls I had to go and get, whatever shit she bought off eBay I had to have even though I had absolutely zero use for it and it normally ended up in the bin 🙈 but anyway I had my baby boy about 4 months after she did and still felt myself constantly comparing myself and beating myself up wondering why can’t I keep my house as tidy as she can with a newborn, why wasn’t I coping like she was , wondering what I was doing wrong , but now i have seen the light and can’t stand the woman and every single thing she says and does grates on me so badly 😂😂 so just wanted to come on and say hi to you all 😃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Call me weird but I think there’s nothing sexier than undressing a suit off your man, like unbuttoning his shirt and what not in the heat of the moment, I imagine his B33 loungesuits dont have the same sex appeal 😂😂
Funny you should say that I was having that convo yesterday 😂 love a bit of belt unbuckling it’s not really the same just flopping a cock out from an elasticated waist band of tracksuit bottoms 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

shadyessex33

VIP Member
why can she not stay at home?? It really pisses me off how much unnecessary travelling about she does. She is theeee most selfish pereon i have seen. She doesnt even have the good grace to be ashamed of herself or try to hide it
What pisses me off the most is that before Covid she was like an agoraphobe and never went out. Since lockdown and tier 2 happened she is running all over Essex like Challenge fucking Anneka!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Lampy

So she cleaned the bath, but didn't film it, cos it was dirty. Then filmed herself cleaning a clean bath, so her cult could watch her 'cleaning' something?! OK Hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Massive love and Thankyou to everyone who has offered advice or help for my daughter. The Uni she’s at is running a shopping and medicine drop off service for anyone isolating so she should be ok. You’re all lovely Humans though and made me cry with your kindness. And they say we’re all horrible, nasty trolls on here.. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 82

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Why is she posting about anxiety at work... She's never worked a proper day in her life. I also don't class faffing around with Jamie in your old job, work.
I'm sure she was so anxious when she was sucking off her boss in the stationery cupboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
Thankyou to every SINGLE one of you on here for opening my eyes and making me see what a complete con artist, liar, ignorant person she is!!!
Also is it true that Jamie was in a previous relationship with someone else... Then he had an affair with her???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Paige124

“You’ve got this week”
Oh have I Soph I suffer with Endometriosis, PCOS, IBS and depression and I’m currently on the sofa in absolute agony need to go and pick up my pain prescriptions and various others from the doctor shortly.... Also my daughter has nursery tomorrow I have food shopping and endless jobs too do.... but yet you have the time and the energy too clean your bath twice? In the politest way possible FUCK OFF SOPHIE

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

GiraffeGal

Oops posted in the wrong thread:

That work post is too much. I appreciate anxiety can come in any form and I would never dismiss someone who says they have it but she really need to acknowledge her privilege.

She works from home, has full time support with her child, and is a millionaire who gets paid more than some people’s year salary for a single post. She cannot relate to those followers working full time, shift workers, 60+ hours a week, doing extremely stressful jobs who still have to come home and cook, clean, look after children and animals and elderly parents, sometimes singlehandedly, and who earn a fraction of what she does.

Her lifestyle isn’t relatable and I don’t know why she tries so hard to make it seem like it is. Most influencers aren’t relatable, we all know we don’t live the same lives as them, and people follow them anyway.

Reactions: 65

Cocobean

VIP Member
Sorry to interrupt your Tuesday afternoon - but after months of panicking about getting made redundant, I have today been offered a job at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough and I would like some JusRol tripe, and a tacky snow globe with its own little driver if that's OK?

Joking aside, I was really starting to panic about finding a job when I got made redundant in Nov, right before Christmas and with the added pressure of the pandemic so I am quite tearful with joy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Pepsi

VIP Member
Tell you what old Henners isn't as fast with his blocking paw as Mammazzz. I sent him this in September and he's still not blocked me. Might have though it was a genuine question.

Screenshot_20201019-182233_Instagram (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Tell me hinch, what have YOU done today that makes you feel proud?
I was at work in a big dept store, earning my minimum wage when a very elderly lady and her daughter (about 70) were looking confused on the next (unmanned) counter. I went over and said “hello, I don’t work for this counter but yiu looked like you needed some help” I then noticed the elderly lady had a badge on saying she was partially sighted. She was after a particular exfoliator and I managed to establish which one it was by showing her the boxed item and then the unpackaged tester as it was a very bright colour and I thought it would be more helpful to her eyes than a generic white box with red writing.

it was the correct one so she was happy. I went to my till to check the price for her and as I came back she said “I was just saying to my daughter how we could do with many more people like you when shopping” I am still feeling warm and fuzzy and proud of a job well done, knowing I went above and beyond (not my counter, not my company, not my commission) but the thought of that lovely old lady being able to exfoliate happily tonight knowing it’s the bright orange one once she’s opened the plain packaging is making me so proud.

i wonder if the swipe ups and deceit provide such a wholesome feeling of pride?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bloody hell guys just went on my gallery, cos I had this mornings Ron & Hen screenshot on my phone, when I opened my gallery at first glance I thought I had a massive dick pic on there 😂😂 was just Henry, deffo not Jamie, false alarm

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

mgh727

VIP Member
NEED TO RANT!!

Last time Hinch shared that anxiety post a diehard hincher I know reshared it and thanked Mrs Hinch for finally helping her realise she has a diagnosis of anxiety, that the way she feels is normal and the bad days just her anxiety speaking and that she’s now gonna throw herself into her Hinching to help her mental health! She diagnosed herself through an Instagram post Hinch reshared.
Then when the book was released she took a photo of the page where it says she needs to be bottled up by a GP. This lass went on to explain that she hadn’t seen a GP but knows she’d deny any tablets because she doesn’t need them because the Hinch effect has been helping her massively control her anxiety. Mrs Hinch is the cure apparently according to one GP so we don’t need to seek medical advice.
Now today she has reshared that anxiety at work thing (neither of these women work) and thanked Sophie once again for highlighting the “crippling mental health condition we both share” if it’s crippling why isn’t Sophie encouraging her hinchers to see a GP!
I am absolutely not denying either of these women have anxiety to some degree, but it’s the way it’s portrayed on social media that is having a damaging effect on vulnerable people!
Soph, this is the effect throwing anxiety around does and making it seem trivial and relatable on a brightly coloured Instagram post with vague phases like “stressed at work” and “panic over deadlines”, try sharing links to organisations, hotlines and actually share (not in a book that has to be purchased to line your pockets) the fact you have seeked medical advice and take tablets because you literally make out to anyone that hasn’t read your book that an inspirational quote, some cleaning and your hinchers are the cure to anxiety! It’s the panicky hour on world mental health day all over again, she has 3.8 million followers and could’ve used her platform to really highlight some great organisations and ways to get help, but instead she had a panicky hour and seductively polished her oven knobs with her black thong on show! I just can’t with this woman anymore! She literally does more harm that good, I’m waiting to now see Hinchers have their dogs behave around their babies like she lets Ron and Hen, it’s just a series of accidents waiting to happen 😩😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

AC55

VIP Member
Screenshot_2020-10-19-16-02-10.png

Hello my fellow pastry trolls ❤ I have just managed to catch up on the end of the last thread and the start of this one and just incase anyone needs a reminder of what anxiety at work can look like, I've taken the liberty of adding a photo for you all. Here in her most angst ridden state "at work" is Sophie Hinchliffe. Poor thing looks terrified doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54