Mrs Hinch #255 Hinch is just a miserable moaner, cheered herself up by spreading Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just have a normal wrap? Why does it need to go in the waffle maker? Just have a bloody ham sandwich woman

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thankyou to every SINGLE one of you on here for opening my eyes and making me see what a complete con artist, liar, ignorant person she is!!!
Also is it true that Jamie was in a previous relationship with someone else... Then he had an affair with her???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Didnt want to show her leg hairs in the bath but was quite happy to show her hubby's pubes a few weeks ago and often shows his pants 🤨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She can never get the portions right can she..... it’s either grains of rice portion size or enough too feed a village

Reactions: 9
Why did she frame that photo of Ronsum’s eating the tortilla like it was some kind of life event?
Is that going in his scrapbook so one day they can curl up in the book corner and browse through... ‘look handsnomes - on the 19th October, you ate this pile of shite’

Nothing like a bit of food poisoning to go with a raw mushroom tortilla 🤢🤢🤢
Oops - I eat raw mushroom 😬 am I likely to die? (Genuine question as I’m tit at cooking!)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Well bleeping Said👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Or going out alone, making decent food, cleaning your own home, not telling blatant porkies, reigning in passive aggressive behaviour, not faking your daily life to flog cleaning crap..

Reactions: 12
NEED TO RANT!!

Last time Hinch shared that anxiety post a diehard hincher I know reshared it and thanked Mrs Hinch for finally helping her realise she has a diagnosis of anxiety, that the way she feels is normal and the bad days just her anxiety speaking and that she’s now gonna throw herself into her Hinching to help her mental health! She diagnosed herself through an Instagram post Hinch reshared.
Then when the book was released she took a photo of the page where it says she needs to be bottled up by a GP. This lass went on to explain that she hadn’t seen a GP but knows she’d deny any tablets because she doesn’t need them because the Hinch effect has been helping her massively control her anxiety. Mrs Hinch is the cure apparently according to one GP so we don’t need to seek medical advice.
Now today she has reshared that anxiety at work thing (neither of these women work) and thanked Sophie once again for highlighting the “crippling mental health condition we both share” if it’s crippling why isn’t Sophie encouraging her hinchers to see a GP!
I am absolutely not denying either of these women have anxiety to some degree, but it’s the way it’s portrayed on social media that is having a damaging effect on vulnerable people!
Soph, this is the effect throwing anxiety around does and making it seem trivial and relatable on a brightly coloured Instagram post with vague phases like “stressed at work” and “panic over deadlines”, try sharing links to organisations, hotlines and actually share (not in a book that has to be purchased to line your pockets) the fact you have seeked medical advice and take tablets because you literally make out to anyone that hasn’t read your book that an inspirational quote, some cleaning and your hinchers are the cure to anxiety! It’s the panicky hour on world mental health day all over again, she has 3.8 million followers and could’ve used her platform to really highlight some great organisations and ways to get help, but instead she had a panicky hour and seductively polished her oven knobs with her black thong on show! I just can’t with this woman anymore! She literally does more harm that good, I’m waiting to now see Hinchers have their dogs behave around their babies like she lets Ron and Hen, it’s just a series of accidents waiting to happen 😩😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
What happened to her baby food scrapbook where she printed off pics of her concoctions and her “top tips” for next time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On Loose Women today they touched on the difference between trolling and having an opinion and not agreeing with someone’s actions or words. Oh how I wish her bestie Stace was on there I’d have loved to hear her take on it.

Also, apparently Bobby Norris who has experienced genuine trolling on socials is writing a book to try and educate young people on the effects it has. How embarrassing for Hinch after she releases a woe is me account of “trolling” (disguised as a memoir) which had no actual substance.

I really wish there had have been a proper radio interview where people had the chance to call in and ask her questions about stuff she does and truths that she bends. Why should she have the opportunity to cry troll and get sympathy when no one else has the right to put their side forward and call her out for her lack of morals and ethics?? All of those interviews were conducted within strict guidelines. I bet not one asked her for examples of actual trolling to her account. So frustrating. She’ll never be held accountable. Ever.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why did she frame that photo of Ronsum’s eating the tortilla like it was some kind of life event?
Is that going in his scrapbook so one day they can curl up in the book corner and browse through... ‘look handsnomes - on the 19th October, you ate this pile of shite’

Oops - I eat raw mushroom 😬 am I likely to die? (Genuine question as I’m tit at cooking!)
Nah, you're fine. You can eat raw mushrooms. Her lukewarm, slightly floppy ones won't kill anyone but won't be pleasant to eat either 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was trolled. Actually properly trolled.
People jumped on my social media and tore it apart - they left horrible comments, sent messages, made mock accounts, contacted followers with lies.. it was awful. It was all fake accounts and as soon as they were blocked they made another. I had threats from them and they kept saying they knew where I worked. I only had about 200 followers so I have no idea why me. I’ve not gone back to that social media platform since. I have mental health problems and it triggered suicidal ideation. It was awful.
So it pisses me off when I hear her and Stacey talking about being trolled. It’s not trolling. Trolling is a whole new level of hatred.

Nah, you're fine. You can eat raw mushrooms. Her lukewarm, slightly floppy ones won't kill anyone but won't be pleasant to eat either 🤢
Thank you! 😂♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.