Mrs Hinch #255 Hinch is just a miserable moaner, cheered herself up by spreading Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You can handle anything this week throws at you" .... this type of cr*p is soooooooo patronising.

How the f*ck do you know what people can handle?

Either post something useful, link websites (and put contact numbers) of places people can turn to if they are feeling overwhelmed, or just don't post anything.

What you really mean is "I can handle anything because I do f*ck all and have a vast amount of resource to help me".

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m still in shock that she used disinfectant on leather car seats! I purchased a leather suite last year and asked how to clean it and was told once a week with a cloth and warm water

Reactions: 15
Ofcourse she pronounces the L in tortilla, moron.
I just read this and thought ‘hang on, you must’ve misheard because even Zoph isn’t that crap’.

Went and checked her story, and there it is! duck me! I’m going to have to call her Tortilla the Hun from now on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How long did she work in sales? Yesterday got me thinking for someone with a sales background she falls hook line and sinker for a marketing ploy hence thinking that fairy teapot was a bargain it was just over priced to be marked down so gullible idiots with no taste but it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“You’ve got this week”
Oh have I Soph I suffer with Endometriosis, PCOS, IBS and depression and I’m currently on the sofa in absolute agony need to go and pick up my pain prescriptions and various others from the doctor shortly.... Also my daughter has nursery tomorrow I have food shopping and endless jobs too do.... but yet you have the time and the energy too clean your bath twice? In the politest way possible duck OFF SOPHIE

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Totally disgusted this morning - read an article saying she got paid £1.5m last year then went onto Instagram and a cleaning account I follow ( she is a real cleaner shares great tips and works bloody hard cleaning houses) is having to look for another job as people are cancelling her due to covid x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Hahahahahah I am absolutely dying at the TortiLLa wrapz guyzzzz. Her level of stupidity amazes me every day and surprise surprise more bleeping Philadelphia 🤢

Bet she’s the type to call it a JALApeno as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can I just say, this thread title is brilliant. I JUST LOVE IT GUYSS.

And of course she announces the "L" in tortilla. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She cleaned her bath twice because she couldn’t show us her “leg hairs” 🤣🤣 remember when she showed us all Jamie’s pube though? (🤢)

Also why would you put tortiLLas in a waffle maker? Baffled

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she posting about anxiety at work... She's never worked a proper day in her life. I also don't class faffing around with Jamie in your old job, work.
I'm sure she was so anxious when she was sucking off her boss in the stationery cupboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Yep we can handle this Zoph...including bereavement, job loss, ill children, poorly husband and my own ill health!! But tomorrow is a different day hey ho!!! Honestly i believe that anyone who can write such cliched shite seriously has never had anything life changing/ difficult happen to them! It's patronising rubbish that means nothing, it's spouted out everyday to her dullard sheepies so they feel cared for and she feels humbled. So Grunch take your over used, trite crap quotes and shove them firmly up your greedy, over saturated, money grabbing bum!! You loathsome, selfish, child woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For someone that’s been doing Instagram for this amount of time you’d think she would be ok at editing by now! That cucumber cutting edit was horrific!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.