Mrs Hinch #254 It’s October that’s a salad tomato from Tesco you bowler hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @mgh727 - It’s October that’s a salad tomato from Tesco you twit.

Last thread catch up

Friday
She put up someone’s story of a tall girl, and then wrote a ‘woe is me’ post about not been able to get up in a morning.
Zzzz.
She cleaned a little, usual stuff – the oven liners, polished the sink and wanked the tap.
Used water and washing up liquid to clean the windows. While she was doing this Ron was having his 5th nap of the day.
Ron then had to be woken up at bang on 4pm otherwise he wouldn’t sleep later.
The garden was shown apart from a little bit; the wooden house for Ron seen a few days ago couldn’t be seen today, so the clips may have been either pre-recorded or it isn’t there!
Dusted her upstairs tables twice as they were dirty, sprayed and wiped her clean doors.
Picked a tomato from Ron’s veg patch, it was pointed out the tomato season has ended so it looked like a supermarket one lol
Ron was paraded out again for content.
The expensive Range Rover’s leather seats were cleaned with cheap fabulous, Zoflora has definitely been dropped. And then she emptied the bin all over the floor!!
On Saturday Essex has been put into tier 2 so she hosted a Chinese feast for her, her ma, sis and Inch on the table that is never used, not since tattle mentioned it of course. (no mention of dad but I bet cling on niece was there.)
Saturday
Zzzz,
Later on, Henry sat under the dining table to get some peace but Ron still tormented him.
They then decided to visit a country park but instead ended up at a shopping outlet in Braintree, so a big no-no.
Posted she’d rather be anywhere but home, remember she could have C19 symptoms so she should be at home – the covidiot witch.
Having dinner in a little quiet restaurant – ffs why do these IGers define other accounts/places as small or little, condescending fuckers.
Then on the way home, she talked about how awkward and panicky she gets having to eat out with a child that screams or bangs on the table, and couldn't eat her dinner because of it - that's parenthood for you, Soph.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Further reading

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Attempting a worm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They always seem to be out somewhere for something to eat. So why is it a problem now? They must be used to tag team eating by now, surely? If I can manage it with friends and their little ones, they must be able to manage it with their own kid!

At least they've got the money to be out shopping and eating all day. So many of her 'shoppers' won't have.

Reactions: 48
OH MY CHRIST!
I’ve got my first ever thread title 🥺
I’m just so shocked, is this how it feels to be told you’re the Sunday times no.1 best seller? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Anyone else find it jarring to see her face without the stupid Gretel/whoever she is filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is genuinely riled up because her kid.... was being a kid at a restaurant... She keeps going on about how she couldn't eat her dinner... Are you joking? Making yet another woe is me video. Aw poor Soph, can't eat dinner without being on edge. What did you think your kid was gonna do? Wack out the knife and fork? Pass the salt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Messages of support!? For bleeping what?

"O Soph I hope you are ok and well done for making it through a day of shopping with your husband and baby. Can't believe you managed to navigate a restaurant with Ron, you are super mum! Wish I could be like you. You are so strong"

• Haha
Reactions: 81
All she needs to do is to put Ron Ron's favourite programme on his tablet or phone whilst in the restaurant - good chance it'll work.
What she needs to realise this is what kids do, wait until he reaches his terrible 2's.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her relationship with Ronnie is so forced 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wish she would just be more honest and realistic. That pained fake smile constantly annoys me never mind Ronnie!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They always seem to be out somewhere for something to eat. So why is it a problem now? They must be used to tag team eating by now, surely? If I can manage it with friends and their little ones, they must be able to manage it with their own kid!

At least they've got the money to be out shopping and eating all day. So many of her 'shoppers' won't have.
Omg this really resonates with me, I'm a lurker and this is my first reply but I literally have £5.60 to last me until Friday. I've literally been for a walk around my estate where I live with my partner and then to Tesco, we then fancied a Starbucks coffee on our way home and my partner had to buy mine for me. After being on this forum for about a week now and reading the threads and comments I have now seen the light and realise what a fraud she is! Like you say, what's her problem, most of her followers most likely can't afford to spend the whole day out shopping, eating and drinking! Feck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Genuinely sounds like she's pissed she can't shove Ron in the loft like she did Trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is genuinely riled up because her kid.... was being a kid at a restaurant... She keeps going on about how she couldn't eat her dinner... Are you joking? Making yet another woe is me video. Aw poor Soph, can't eat dinner without being on edge. What did you think your kid was gonna do? Wack out the knife and fork? Pass the salt?
Ive had to shove a bowl of pasta down my neck in lightening speed tonight to stop my one from kicking off at mums. Managed, she sat on my lap for most of it after creating Merry hell in her high chair. But you overcome and adapt 🤷🏼‍♀️ How’s she gonna get through the next 17years 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
If he doesn’t “love the tv or ipad” then why is there one strapped the rear headrest of the front seat so he can watch it in the car? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh she's seriously milking it for sympathy tonight. Couldn't eat her meal because Ronnie was there. We all know that all she eats it mugshots in a jug anyway.

How on earth does she think single parents cope?
My friend is a single Mum of 2 (because their hole off a father left her for someone else when the smallest one was only 4 months old) who never seems to have a problem and I firmly believe that it's because of the way that 'Ron' is being brought up. I doubt he's ever told no and because they don't all eat together, he obviously doesn't know how to behave when in a restaurant setting. Not blaming him. It's not his fault.

I've taken my friends two out on my own a few times to give her a break (though obviously not recently) but I took them to the park and McDonald's afterwards last year. They would have been 2 and 4 at the time and we didn't encounter any problems. Yes, you might have to mop up spills and soothe them if they're a bit upset, but isn't that just called PARENTING?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.