Mrs Hinch #254 It’s October that’s a salad tomato from Tesco you bowler hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely call a children’s cookbook is going to be next. The little wink 😉 beside ‘I’ll stick to rons recipes at home”

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Anyone else get absolute rage when Inch kept talking over her?? Ignorant whopper! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I always give my kid an iPad in restaurant because she has a short attention span. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. She’s two so 🤷‍♀️ It used to be books, then handheld games, phones and now iPads. Kids want to be entertained so take what will entertain them. It’s common sense.

However, the fact she clearly cannot cope with tantrums in pubic, even an empty restaurant... well she will have a huge surprise as he gets older. No meals put until then. Perhaps no outings to the shopping outlet either.

Reactions: 29
All she needs to do is to put Ron Ron's favourite programme on his tablet or phone whilst in the restaurant - good chance it'll work.
What she needs to realise this is what kids do, wait until he reaches his terrible 2's.
He doesn't like TV. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
There’s not one person in the world (with kids) who hasn’t had to deal with screams, grumpiness and the odd banging on the table. It’s literally parenthood, I can be stressful when you want to sit and eat, but what do you do? Deal with it. If you want to go out to eat then it’s unavoidable really, I don’t see what her point is? She must think she’s this trailblazer in parenthood. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All she needs to do is to put Ron Ron's favourite programme on his tablet or phone whilst in the restaurant - good chance it'll work.
What she needs to realise this is what kids do, wait until he reaches his terrible 2's.
Omg I know right. He probably doesn’t get a chance to watch any nice children’s music shows hence why he terrorises that poor dog

Reactions: 15
So she’s been out of the house and left her dog on his own for 8 hours?
responsible...

Reactions: 36
Geeeeez I’ve missed sooo much today, new born baby and all but you guys move at the speed of light 😂
It’s only just occurred to me that tattle is like a group chat with your mates 👌 don’t check in for an hour and you’ve missed everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Eating out with toddlers isn’t much fun. I think we can all agree on that. But let’s be clear. If you choose to do it for dinner when the poor thing has been dragged round the shops all day and most likely either buggy or car seat bound and then you attempt to force them to sit in a highchair and faff about with ordering slowly etc then what the hell do you expect? Whether you use iPads or toys/stickers , ultimately at this age they don’t have the patience to sit around and wait for you to eat. Even if they are a pretty golden toddler.
This just proves that when she goes out for lunch or whatever with Jamie it’s just them two. They leave Ron with Nanny. They didn’t NEED to go out for a meal tonight. She wanted to. She fancied it. She had a vision of them all sitting there eating and being cosy.
And you can imagine she was prob losing her tit with Ronnie. “Darling darling mummazz can’tz done eatingssss”

here’s some advice for you Zoph. Next time get a drive through. 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 77
There’s not one person in the world (with kids) who hasn’t had to deal with screams, grumpiness and the odd banging on the table. It’s literally parenthood, I can be stressful when you want to sit and eat, but what do you do? Deal with it. If you want to go out to eat then it’s unavoidable really, I don’t see what her point is? She must think she’s this trailblazer in parenthood. 🤭
I had to time out my nephew in a coffee shop not long ago. He was being no less than a brat shouting screaming hitting throwing food. Just a down right dick to my sister and to me. He hated me for the rest of our time there but he learnt a lesson from it. Auntie is happy to treat you and take you places but you show respect and manners especially to your mum!
Whilst it was embarrassing he needed to learn.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
My kids were taught to behave when eating out from a young age. And yes, I’m so old it was a colouring book or snake on a nokia 😂 he clearly has no discipline
you reap,what you sow

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She said RonNIE doesn’t really like tv or the iPad yet when she was doing the sky ad she said RonNIE loves peppa pig which one is it then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does she realise she can enjoy a day out without having to make some nauseating montage to show the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My kids were taught to behave when eating out from a young age. And yes, I’m so old it was a colouring book or snake on a nokia 😂 he clearly has no discipline
you reap,what you sow
My mam always said she could take me anywhere as I was always polite and well behaved. I had a very poor appetite and we were in restaurants and cafes for hours as she tried to get me to eat, but I was still well behaved. 😊 I don't think he's a bad kid, just normal behaviour, do aye needs to deal with it and just stop bloody moaning, selfish cow! 😡

She said RonNIE doesn’t really like tv or the iPad yet when she was doing the sky ad she said RonNIE loves peppa pig which one is it then 😂
She says what she needs to in order to suit what she's getting paid to advertise! 🙄

Reactions: 19
My husbands never allowed me to not eat! Eat your food take the kid and let your wife eat simple!

Says more about him as a man tbh! Muttering how nice the food was whilst she starved 🙄

you reap,what you sow
Ive not had many restaurant fails and my sons got autism.
Discipline Is key! They’ll never know the rules otherwise.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.