Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
OH MY CHRIST!
I’ve got my first ever thread title 🥺
I’m just so shocked, is this how it feels to be told you’re the Sunday times no.1 best seller? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

JennyzJ

They always seem to be out somewhere for something to eat. So why is it a problem now? They must be used to tag team eating by now, surely? If I can manage it with friends and their little ones, they must be able to manage it with their own kid!

At least they've got the money to be out shopping and eating all day. So many of her 'shoppers' won't have.
Omg this really resonates with me, I'm a lurker and this is my first reply but I literally have £5.60 to last me until Friday. I've literally been for a walk around my estate where I live with my partner and then to Tesco, we then fancied a Starbucks coffee on our way home and my partner had to buy mine for me. After being on this forum for about a week now and reading the threads and comments I have now seen the light and realise what a fraud she is! Like you say, what's her problem, most of her followers most likely can't afford to spend the whole day out shopping, eating and drinking! Feck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Bridges21

She is genuinely riled up because her kid.... was being a kid at a restaurant... She keeps going on about how she couldn't eat her dinner... Are you joking? Making yet another woe is me video. Aw poor Soph, can't eat dinner without being on edge. What did you think your kid was gonna do? Wack out the knife and fork? Pass the salt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Cbawts90

Messages of support!? For fucking what?

"O Soph I hope you are ok and well done for making it through a day of shopping with your husband and baby. Can't believe you managed to navigate a restaurant with Ron, you are super mum! Wish I could be like you. You are so strong"

• Haha
Reactions: 81

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Eating out with toddlers isn’t much fun. I think we can all agree on that. But let’s be clear. If you choose to do it for dinner when the poor thing has been dragged round the shops all day and most likely either buggy or car seat bound and then you attempt to force them to sit in a highchair and faff about with ordering slowly etc then what the hell do you expect? Whether you use iPads or toys/stickers , ultimately at this age they don’t have the patience to sit around and wait for you to eat. Even if they are a pretty golden toddler.
This just proves that when she goes out for lunch or whatever with Jamie it’s just them two. They leave Ron with Nanny. They didn’t NEED to go out for a meal tonight. She wanted to. She fancied it. She had a vision of them all sitting there eating and being cosy.
And you can imagine she was prob losing her shit with Ronnie. “Darling darling mummazz can’tz done eatingssss”

here’s some advice for you Zoph. Next time get a drive through. 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 77

MrsNott

She's gonna be fucked when Ron is 14, trying to smoke fags, doing wheelies and terrorising the old folk outside the local B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Mum mummaz my arse. Hes making B sounds, which are generally made before they're 12mths old. I'm not judging his delayed speech, but clearly thats a newly perfected sound or she wouldn't be showing it.
The poor kid is going to get neck strain trying to peer out to see where he's going. Rather than force him to sleep by looking at nothing, why not turn him around and teach him some words as you walk with him. Communication and learning tires them out too
Ba....... Ba........ Ba....... BITCH!

Yes Ronnie!!!! Say it laahhhhhdaaa for those in the back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
If he doesn’t “love the tv or ipad” then why is there one strapped the rear headrest of the front seat so he can watch it in the car? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Bet they have one almighty row tonight. Slating Inch’s kid off for being a toddler to “3.8million” people. After saying he was naughty over and over on This Morning last week.
I get the feeling she snaps at the baby a lot for him just doing what normal little boys do

Reactions: 62

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
What's with the ugly mask? Another 12 days until halloween ya freak 👺
Thought this was a tad unfair , as he’s playing a game with Ronnie, pulling faces at him to make him laugh, as we’ve probably all done as parents. If anyone took my photo doing that it wouldn’t be any more flattering than Inch’s. At least he has one parent who actually wants to interact with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Misssj80

VIP Member
Im surprised one of the other diners didn't leave her a note on her table telling her she had got this and was a fantastic mum and role model! Like they did in the coffee shop on the back of a receipt. Maybe Inch didn't have a pen to hand this time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Oh she's seriously milking it for sympathy tonight. Couldn't eat her meal because Ronnie was there. We all know that all she eats it mugshots in a jug anyway.

How on earth does she think single parents cope?
My friend is a single Mum of 2 (because their arsehole off a father left her for someone else when the smallest one was only 4 months old) who never seems to have a problem and I firmly believe that it's because of the way that 'Ron' is being brought up. I doubt he's ever told no and because they don't all eat together, he obviously doesn't know how to behave when in a restaurant setting. Not blaming him. It's not his fault.

I've taken my friends two out on my own a few times to give her a break (though obviously not recently) but I took them to the park and McDonald's afterwards last year. They would have been 2 and 4 at the time and we didn't encounter any problems. Yes, you might have to mop up spills and soothe them if they're a bit upset, but isn't that just called PARENTING?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
All she needs to do is to put Ron Ron's favourite programme on his tablet or phone whilst in the restaurant - good chance it'll work.
What she needs to realise this is what kids do, wait until he reaches his terrible 2's.
He doesn't like TV. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 56