Mrs Hinch #254 It’s October that’s a salad tomato from Tesco you bowler hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they dress Ron like he’s a little thug just there at the amusements I’ve no doubt that button was dettol wiped before he wean near

Reactions: 33
My kid threw a teething toy at a waiter when she was 5 months cause he wasn't acknowledging her screaming 😂 i definitely did not go home and plaster it all over social media looking for some sympathy, i laughed my ass off cause guess what, she's a bleeping child and it's what they do, i would love to see her try and deal with my little terror, she would have no neck left for all the clawing that would occur 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why would let your baby claw and finger everything in sight during a pandemic 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Her relationship with Ron is so forced and so fake. I’m feeling really annoyed watching her stories tonight. ‘My stomach was in knots’ oh get a grip my best mate is a single mum to 3 under 5 how do you think she copes on a daily basis! She’s just not on this planet.. I was expecting ‘mummaz handsomes mans is cross’ when Hen started making his noises

Reactions: 31
Christ. How does she think a 1 year old behaves in a restaurant ffs. Did she genuinely expect him to sit there perfectly still and smily? Hes a toddler, this is what they do. We used to go to family friendly restaurants when mine were little, so that it didnt matter too much if they made a bit of noise at that age but all children will learn good restaurant behaviour if you keep at it. Stupid cow, what is all that drivel about a knotted stomach. She is honestly pathetic, she really doesnt understand the behaviour of children at all, much less how to deal with it

Reactions: 28
My husbands never allowed me to not eat! Eat your food take the kid and let your wife eat simple!

Says more about him as a man tbh! Muttering how nice the food was whilst she starved 🙄

Ive not had many restaurant fails and my sons got autism.
Discipline Is key! They’ll never know the rules otherwise.
In fairness to Vestie she has a bit of a martyr complex so even if he did offer to take over she would have refused.

Reactions: 21
Ron doesn’t like the TV. Feel like she’s trying too make herself out too be a perfect mum. My child doesn’t watch telly my child doesn’t do this! According to your sky ad hun Ron loves Peppa Pig infact so much so you’ve recorded episodes for him hmmmmmm😉

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In fairness to Vestie she has a bit of a martyr complex so even if he did offer to take over she would have refused.
Can’t be left alone.....your right!
Wonder how she thinks her single mum hinchers manage to eat out with their children!
she really needs towake up and parent!

Reactions: 20
I wish she’d just admit it and say “Ronnie will only stop screaming when I put an iPad in front of him” OWN IT

• Haha
Ron doesn’t like the TV. Feel like she’s trying too make herself out too be a perfect mum. My child doesn’t watch telly my child doesn’t do this! According to your sky ad hun Ron loves Peppa Pig infact so much so you’ve recorded episodes for him hmmmmmm😉
Typical first time mum for you... My kid doesn’t watch TV, my kid sleeps through the night, my kid this my kid that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I for one am disappointed that we were not treated to henry “talking” to her when she got home. “That’s it my mans you tells mummaz all abouts its”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My kids were taught to behave when eating out from a young age. And yes, I’m so old it was a colouring book or snake on a nokia 😂 he clearly has no discipline
you reap,what you sow
I came on to say the same thing, my eldest two are from the no tech invented days, so my bag was filled with reading books, colouring books and crayons, then I did that old fashioned thing called talking to them, or singing, or making my hands into pretend animals.. anything to keep them occupied!!
If they kicked off, then I picked them up and walked them around with food in the other hand, or grabbing a quick fork full as I returned to the table quickly, or they sat on my lap sharing my dinner.
Thing is though, since them being weaning age they've always sat at the table to eat with me, so I was well practised and they learned how to behave.
Of course they kicked off sometimes, they're arseholes, but as long as people can see you're trying your best then no one minds a fractious child

Reactions: 32
Ive had to shove a bowl of pasta down my neck in lightening speed tonight to stop my one from kicking off at mums. Managed, she sat on my lap for most of it after creating Merry hell in her high chair. But you overcome and adapt 🤷🏼‍♀️ How’s she gonna get through the next 17years 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I can’t take my little boy anywhere without him kicking off. He’s only
2 but I’m adamant he’s got ADHD traits. Something isn’t right. He comes up for a cuddle and then lashes out for no reason. Today he did it and smashed my glasses. When I take him out, he throws stuff, pulls tit off shelves, headbutts me and I end up sitting in the car sobbing. My other two are as good as gold. The rest of the time he’s such a sweet boy but he gets frustrated so easily. It’s not as if he lashes out mid tantrum or anything. It comes out of nowhere. That’s life though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
My kids were taught to behave when eating out from a young age. And yes, I’m so old it was a colouring book or snake on a nokia 😂 he clearly has no discipline
you reap,what you sow
Same here. We took ours out from being v small because we lived in Oz at the time and had no family support and I still wanted a life! Always had a rule of no iPads etc at tables (I’m not judging as each family is different). If they scream then so be it. It doesn’t last forever. I can’t watch her stories anymore. This constant validation from the sheep and the woe is me is just too much. She needs a bloody reality check and fgs stop that kid provoking the dog!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I always give my kid an iPad in restaurant because she has a short attention span. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. She’s two so 🤷‍♀️ It used to be books, then handheld games, phones and now iPads. Kids want to be entertained so take what will entertain them. It’s common sense.

However, the fact she clearly cannot cope with tantrums in pubic, even an empty restaurant... well she will have a huge surprise as he gets older. No meals put until then. Perhaps no outings to the shopping outlet either.
I hope he gets worse so the selfish bleep can’t go out. That’ll stop the spread of her covid....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Blates popped in to the amusements for 10mins, followed Ron around with a camera like some deranged paparazzi, then made it into insta content while ignoring Ron in the restaurant...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.