Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on FB and I am on a certain “bunbelivable” page, if people give crap reviews of the memwah apparently it goes against the community And they are threatened with being banned, I think from Amazon?? 🤣
What’s the point in giving a review then? bleeping idiot Amazon Cuntbags

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell?? Hope you’re friends daughter is ok!! but what a bleeping witch!!
I swear she has undiagnosed learning difficulties. She’s awfully “young” for a girl in her mid 20s. Got into so much debt trying to keep up with Hinch. She’s moved back in with her mum now x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That looks like a Range. I have an Audi A3 with leather seats and the interior doesn’t look like that.
I’d also never ever use Fabulosa on my leather seats, I only use special leather cleaning products.

Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion: It’s October that’s a salad tomato from Tesco you twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Not to go all carseat police but.... precious doronron forward facing already, why?? No need at all at his age
Tbf when the child reaches a certain weight they can legally be changed to facing forward. I personally didn't change my child to forward facing until she became too big to comfortably sit rear facing, but I am massively overprotective and anxious so I know loads of people who change their children to forward facing as soon as they can x

Reactions: 6
Love how she won’t show her car properly. Got to stay relatable to the HUNZ hasn’t she😂
How did little old me get this Range Rover. Gosh I just do not know!
Guess what mrs H, some of us have range rovers because we actually work hard to pay for them ya bleep 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I came here to say that, as a famous cleaner, has she no knowledge of saddle soap or proper leather cleaners?
She's so one track mind.

The Mrs Hinch we once new has long gone. The monotony of her days and the constant need for validation must be tiresome. I could barely see the marks on those doors. I honestly wish my house was that "dirty" 😅

Reactions: 16
Not to go all carseat police but.... precious doronron forward facing already, why?? No need at all at his age
In her defence (don't ban me 😅) she could have been advised badly. When we got our girl's car seat we got told to face her forward because she was long. Naively followed the advice until I educated myself and swapped the seat back the other way.

Reactions: 4
I was on FB and I am on a certain “bunbelivable” page, if people give crap reviews of the memwah apparently it goes against the community And they are threatened with being banned, I think from Amazon?? 🤣
I love that group, please tell me you’ve seen the hinch pumpkin post 😂 I was gobsmacked when I saw that, her army are something else 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.