Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloves on to clean the windows and glass, gloves off to use fabulosa on the doors, gloves back on to use fabulosa in the car 🙄 god I can't keep up with the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I triggered your anxiety. But you do seem as you are doing your best to care for your dog by keeping him active whilst also accounting for his anxiety. Much love. ❤
thank you, we have tried so many methods and trainers but that’s just made him worse. But yes he’s getting a lot of exercise 😅

Reactions: 3
It's ok to feel like this today. Remember this won't last forever. Tomorrow might be better. But even if it's not, know that lots of people are thinking of you and holding you tight . Try to do even little things that help you feel better and safe.and those little things will make you huge differences when on shaky feelings days. Don't worry about what's coming next. just keep yourself in this moment right here.feel the sofa under your bum, feet on the floor, ground yourself as much as he can. And know that you can do this. you really really can. Plus a good book is the best tit ever!
Just wanted to say that I love the advice you give to people when they aren't feeling too good ❤ , what a lovely soul you have .This is exactly how Hinch should be with her sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Title suggestion

Sophie Sophie how does your garden grow...Thats a Tesco tomatoe we all know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Not to go all carseat police but.... precious doronron forward facing already, why?? No need at all at his age

Reactions: 10
And she would have messaged my friends daughter before she attempted suicide when she reached out to her. Instead she was blocked as well.
Hinch, you are the biggest bleeping bleep I’ve ever seen
What the hell?? Hope you’re friends daughter is ok!! but what a bleeping witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That tomato is blatantly from the supermarket (sorry if it’s been mentioned before) we grow tomatoes and they don’t look like that.

Reactions: 21
Interesting how much effort she’s gone to hide the cars badge there cause driving a car worth about 4x what her cult earn would make her less relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tomatoes need a lot of sun and will die in frost! No chance a tomato would look like that from the garden in October!
Ive just picked the very last of our tomatoes from the greenhouse. Im pretty sure it was more luck that they were still there than green fingers. The plant itself is long gone. What parent/grandparent/step-parent doesn't enjoy (and even photograph/video) watching their child pick from theor own veg patch. It was a huge deal in our house when the veg started to appear 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the hell does her husband do all day apart from check the bank balance. So obvious the pair of them planned this money grabbing charade from the very beginning. Everything about her is fake fake fake and after that even more fake. Just needs some fake grass like SS to complete the garden now as it's looking really manky, oh the tomato was another hilariously obvious fake post 🙄 get a grip of yourself Mrs Faker you're losing the plot.

Reactions: 18
Now show us you wiping down the steering wheel( the most touched and most filthy part of the Inside of the car you should be disinfecting) you so badly avoid showing on your stories😂😂 drip

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.