Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leche la mama!! Sophie wants bitty!!

Reactions: 10
The thing is she is so stupid and attention seeking that when she does move she’ll not be able to NOT brag about the new house and it’s looks. Then she’ll be right back at square one. She brings it all on herself
I wonder if she’ll decorate it grey or start a new Hinch trend with a different colour?

Reactions: 6
Im devastated for Henry. I honestly thought dear Soph was going to put her fingers up at us and take him for a walk....

You were blocked from the tattle of FB? I dont see why unless you are a hun or a snek
The buggers blocked me, too, amongst the many.
I'm neither a hun or a snek, I think in my case it's because my Facewank is dormant, no posts or photies, only used for spying and getting goss.
That said, feel free to post/report/screenshot all the Grinchness from it for all us poor feckers who will never know! X

Reactions: 9
Stacey does it. I don’t follow many influencers tbf

Aw I’m in the central belt and I have Crohns and am on steroids too at the moment, it’s tough. I hope he’s okay and gets home soon and that you’re doing okay too, lots of Scottish love headed your way x
there’s a load of us bowel warriors here! I’m crohns and on methotrexate and infliximab. Well methotrexate is really for my enteropathic arthritis which was a gift from my crohns.
I wonder when we’ll have to shield......

ps can I be in the Essex gang too? My husbands from Brentwood

How are you all feeling? Well Grinch, let me tell you as you sit in a quiet little restaurant for dinner! I'm on nights all weekend and last night was an incredibly difficult and emotional shift. Tonight there is a family grieving for the baby that they do desperately wanted but despite the best to of our team, we couldn't save him. The whole team were shattered and wrung out. Tonight I have to go to work and despite the sadness of last night, I need to stay positive and focused for the other babies and families I care for. I didn't really sleep very well today and I'm tired. So while you sit there eating dinner, revelling in the attention your ongoing pity party brings you, asking people how they're feeling, stop for just one minute and ask yourself why you're asking that question. You don't give a fuck about how anyone other than you is feeling and as long as you're soaking up the attention you so desperately crave, everything is just fine isn't it?
Just go home. You're pathetic.

Reactions: 66
Stacey does it. I don’t follow many influencers tbf
Same I don’t follow any. They are all twats and I’m too old to be influenced by strangers yeah I know Stacey does too. She also needs constant validation. She’s a twat too

Reactions: 7
Everyone has off days zoph, but we don't all go on about it constantly all day! Shes really begging for attention today isnt she.

Reactions: 11
She’s getting on my tits today. Found a quiet little restaurant? Well, quiet until you chavs turned up! Any routine is out the window? You don’t have a routine!

I wonder if she’s got one of Mummy’s hankies sprayed with her white musk to remember her by during lockdown? Prick

Reactions: 36
She's wanting some sympathy today isn't she if you actually gave a fuck about someone other than yourself and stayed at home Zoph, you wouldn't need to go to the lengths you've gone to today.
Routine out the window is it? But you've not been on here since 2019

Reactions: 11

Fucking white musk and a topic wrapper with her finger prints on.

Reactions: 13
8 hours ago they were ready to go out. They are now having dinner in a little restaurant.
Where exactly is the bloody dog? 8 hours is a hell of a long time to leave him without access to toilet.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps she is having another reading/seating area installed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.