Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know the sun’s out but I’m not convinced she’s going out for the mornin’ shhtroll with bare arms... it’s not warm.. I think she’s going to stay home and Vest is off..
I thought that... ronnie is clearly looking at Jaime as well or whoever is to the left waiting for them to take over

Reactions: 13
Were there even any press waiting for he?? Does she think she's Kate Middleton or something? Outside of Instagram I bet most people wouldn't know who she even is. Maybe they might now with her book and interviews, but back when Ronnie was born? Nah, highly doubt it.

Reactions: 19
I just think it’s such a tease thing to do. Eating that right over his mouth, then if anything was to happen it’s the dog who is expected to have control. It’s ridiculous. Too much temptation. I imagine he respects soph more to not take food from her but it might be a different story when little Ronnie has been for a visit to the ice cream van. That dog will clearly think he is above the child and probably wouldn’t hesitate to steal if nobody was watching

Reactions: 10
plus she can afford to feed him really decent food! She buys the cheap treats from b&m ect like them rodeos she showed the other day... she has the money to buy him natural dog treats. Would be much better on his health and waistline.
we don’t have tons of spare money but we make sure our dog eats decent food. She’s a minature dachshund and I bet she gets more exercise in a day then Henry does in a week... every day we go out for long off lead walks...
it’s just cruel what she’s done to that dog!

Reactions: 14
Who gets up in the morning and puts all your kids toys away
Legit, my sons at nursery on a morning for only 3 hours and when I come home after dropping him off I look at all he’s toys on the floor and think what’s the fucking point he’s only going to come home and wreck the joint again anyways
She’s absolutely strange man, she probs just hates the thought of the colourful toys ruining her instagram perfect home! He can’t just enjoy himself

Reactions: 16
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..

Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.

More product placement with the Febreeze behind her laptop in the kitchen .

Also is this a toy shark / dyson for Ron ?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Who tidies the toys in the morning thats an end of the day when the kids have gone to bed job! Sometimes I cant even be fucked to do that either

Reactions: 22
The dog treats are cheap shit. I never feed my dog those hard horrible chewy things as he has to have a dry diet, grain free or we have the shits for days so all he gets are something low fat and grain free or crunchy veg. I also try to make him work for his treats in a kong or a spiky ball

I said this before my dog nearly died when he stole some food behind my back (my fault though) and got pancreatitis. Greedy dogs are a real danger to themselves

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she has him facing this way because it’s the only way to get him to drop off to sleep. It’s less stimulating!
I know some people who had to do this with there children,otherwise they wouldn’t nap and be grumpy and hard work if they were too tired.

Reactions: 9
Yep, Henry has absolutely no interest in Ronnie. He never goes to him voluntarily and always wants to get away.

Stop trying to make it happen Soph!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Gifted goods, soapy suds and Jaymee bashing the bishop in the bog. Normal day in Grinch Manor!

Reactions: 8
I remember last year she commented that the baby talk she uses with Ronnie might make him talk weird. She needs to use normal words then, but yet she's still using odd phrases 'baby dust sleepings' to Ronnie's toy doll. Why not say real language? I'm not against having cute talk but she should use real language too.

Reactions: 9
Anyone think her management team at as bad as her though? I mean if I was managing her for one she would be addressing mistakes and owning them but also with regards to the piers incident I would be asking her to address it / share the image (thanks guysssss can’t believe this is little old me next to the likes of ant and dec) then wish them luck with the books and so a cheesey be kond kinda post.

Wouldn’t that be a sensible thing?Sorry was a random thought earlier I haven’t braved watching her her today

Reactions: 12
Hi, captain obvious here, why doesn’t she take Henry for a walk, when she takes Ronnie out for a walk? That way the chicken strip can get some exercise? Or is that too easy and simple??
Get out of here with your rational thinking!

Reactions: 16
From what I could see in that story with the toys there is actually hardly any toys to tidy away. My kids are wild animals, every toy is pulled out just to make a mess not to actually play with them all. Where are the rest of his toys or is he only allowed certain ones out at a time. Just let him be a kid and tidy up later. She is so strange

Reactions: 8
We do tidy up once in bed otherwise it’s like herding cats I put one away she will get 3 back out same when loading the washing machine but then I’m not DESPERATE to have content to show people on Instagram

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.