Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry flicking through the book....

“my hips are quite narrow - I don’t have those child bearing curves you hear about - so I was convinced I wouldn’t give birth naturally.

what the duck

she’s actually wrote that?! I’ve been a midwife for 15 years and narrow hips have never been a cause for concern 🤣
In other words “I’m so slim now, probs would’ve been like shelling peas if I was still “fat”..”

I’m all for women taking whatever makes them comfortable while in hospital, each to their own..but the butter cracked me up, I think to most mums that first tea and toast feel like heaven, I could have kicked the meal up the corridor and it’d still get eaten 🤣

Reactions: 26
I've just watched the interview 😡 anyone know the name of her drama teacher?! Should be given an Oscar for that performance. Turned off at the point about the trolls. Her 'Hinch army' are the biggest trolls out there! Address them before you address any other so called trolls! Soph trolls are people who make nasty comments like wishing peoples children would die not people who don't agree with you and practices!

Reactions: 17
Fairly sure that didn't happen..

(I caved and listened to some more)
View attachment 261462
When i was preggers I was bed bound and i read all the threads cos I was bored. Im pretty certain no one called her fat .....

There's no emotion in her reading. If you were reading your own story like that you would show more emotion? She sounds like a year 2 reading to their school teacher in school

Reactions: 20
Do you think she'll be able to sleep soundly tonight, now she's told the nation about the nasty trolls.

or will Onslow try to get in her sack again later, nudge nudge wink wink.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear Soph dreams up all this crap about the trolls then wakes up and believes her own lies.
She's certainly a chicken drumstick short of a bargain bucket 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she'll be able to sleep soundly tonight, now she's told the nation about the nasty trolls.

or will Onslow try to get in her sack again later, nudge nudge wink wink.
Would be like getting amorous with a chicken carcass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you , I'm so sorry that you have gone through the things you have too but do you know what it makes us stronger in the end , I too get asked how I get through life and the answer is my children . She wouldnt have a clue about hardship and having to go through some of the things some of us have been through on here , shes just a spoilt little brat that thinks everyone owes her something .

You keep strong too because do you wanna know something we have got this xx
We certainly have ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I listened to the audio clip someone posted earlier about her panic attack and I’m honestly serious here Tattlers I had to put my phone down and calm down for a while.

It is nothing but theatre and it angers me beyond all measure when people claim “panic attack” and use seriously dramatic language to make it sound more believable.

Not only do I not believe fat shaming would have happened here as I’ve seen many, many posts shut down when anyone attempts it....but I can’t fathom such a visceral reaction to the point she thought she was dying. Especially because she already rationalised it herself in terms of baby weight, in her scruffs and no bra, etc.

I just don’t believe it was as extreme is she is portraying and THIS is my core problem with her; she is so dangerous. Her minions believe everything she says because she creates this vulnerable context around it.

I’m really quite drained with the Hinch world today. She has brainwashed so many people and it concerns me greatly it goes unchallenged (except by us) I wish she would just duck right off.

Rant over. “Phone in a drawer night” 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
she’s actually wrote that?! I’ve been a midwife for 15 years and narrow hips have never been a cause for concern 🤣
In other words “I’m so slim now, probs would’ve been like shelling peas if I was still “fat”..”

I’m all for women taking whatever makes them comfortable while in hospital, each to their own..but the butter cracked me up, I think to most mums that first tea and toast feel like heaven, I could have kicked the meal up the corridor and it’d still get eaten 🤣
Best friggin tea and toast in the world that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In reference to her being called fat and the song being sang about her supposedly that probably happened when she was younger but she's made up that it has happened her recently. There is no evidence of that happening when she said it did so instead of addressing what actually happened at the time she has lied about it
The thing is it may have happened to her. But I’m damn sure it wasn’t any of us. But she seems to think that anything bad that happens or anything she gets sent, is from here. Love, maybe you should a) look at your army or b) maybe it’s just some utter randomer or c) you’re telling a LIE

Reactions: 12
For the short time I have been here I have only witnessed kindness and support for each other. People being straight forward and honest and calling out the bullshit. Oh and the laughs. Lots of lots of laughs. I was brought here by Mrs Hinch but you tattlers will make me stay. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Could you just imagine, your child comes home with a kids birthday party invitation... “rondog millionaires 5th birthday bash”
You drop and run... but are invited in, being polite you accept... in you go to an absolute scene of mad barker pissed, jaymehhs set up some decks on the pergolaaaa screaming laudahhhh at these now crying kids while princess sophlora of maldonia is swanning about in her wedding dress.
Whilst all this time rondogs still sitting behind the sofa quietly.
Reminds me of that paint advert where that kid goes for a play date and the mum stops them in the hall, making them sign a contract that says If they damage the paintwork in anyway they are liable to pay for the whole lot to be redone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the short time I have been here I have only witnessed kindness and support for each other. People being straight forward and honest and calling out the bullshit. Oh and the laughs. Lots of lots of laughs. I was brought here by Mrs Hinch but you tattlers will make me stay. ❤
That's beautiful, we should all make a toast. To pastry trolls. Chin chin 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wanted to read her shite book as I’m beyond nosey but after reading some of the snippets on here, I won’t bore myself to death. a book it seems full of absolute bullshit and lies. If I were one of her sheep I’d be fuming

Reactions: 8
I may be mistaken or just a bit stupid but is not calling her Book ‘This Is Me’ and using The Greatest Showman song constantly some sort of copyright?

Reactions: 12
Liverpool vs Arsenal is kicking off, come on you reds, let’s piss off Inch!! 😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My god. I’ve just watched that shite show because I’ve been to work, in a hospital, you know, with people, with real problems. Beyond self obsessed. She was an absolutely wreck on that programme. Someone ought to bleeping remove her from the public eye she is so poorly it’s frightening. I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her.
I agree I’ve been the same just watched it. tit show us all I can say. But fear not guess who’s long lost relative I’ve seen today.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.