Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
I tell you something Soph if you think your life has been bad listen to this then and my actually doctor told me I could write a book on my life and that's no lie .This is just a little part of This is me ..

When I was 6 my Mom,dad my little brother and sister was on pur way home from holiday and somebody crashed into us and my mom was killed instantly my dad nearly died too but was lucky and survived. 6 months later my nan died from lung cancer .

When I was 7 my dad went out for a night out and left us with a babysitter ,my dad was late home and the babysitter put us to bed and left us on our own . A so called family friend broke into our house and leaned over me a took my 2 year old sister and raped and strangled her the dumped her I waste land .Wont say anymore on this as its upsetting.

We then moved house and my dad became abusive towards me so I took shelter with and old couple and after a while the lady became like a mom to me but at the age of 8 the old man started to sexually abuse me while she was at work and I was too scared to tell anybody .This went on till I was 11 then it stopped but I still had to go through the abuse my dad was giving me and protect my brother too .

Later on in years I also went through some domestic abuse too but anyways I've struggled ever since and have had all kinds of therapy but to no avail as each therapist has said I have too much to deal with at the same time to deal with therapy properly and now I'm stuck here in this house not able to leave it anymore ,cant go shopping with my teenage daughter or go out with my family . Wont go on much more Soph just wanted to let you know that in my opinion that is a bad life and do you know what im still probably a lot more content and happy than you will ever be . Atfvb Soph

Sorry all about the long post I just had to get that out .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Holly’s face when Phil says to Hinchy..oh you’re a lovely person, full of fun, we love having you on the show.....
769883A6-E418-49B2-8039-4CC829DB5EA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

hinchlighting

Another thread suggestion for when she hopefully disappears...

“Bye, bye, Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie....drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them all dry”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Debbie83

66FD5EF5-C25C-4F21-B8C9-6133C502A0F6.png

One trying to save the planet and one trying to destroy it with every squirt of chemical!
I know which book I’d be choosing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Just watching This Morning live on ITV hub, you know what that lemon drizzle cake is missing??

Spaghetti hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 104

BeaC

THE most pointless tv appearance ever. She basically told them about the trolls and Phil said don’t read it. LOOOOL they didn’t even say where to get her book from 🤣 They obvs couldn’t be arsed with her

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Just saw Nicholas Lyndhurst's 19 year old son has died and that knobhead Hinch is going to be on tv in a minute spouting her self pitying shite, she hasn't a clue about real suffering 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Shady, YOU need to bring out a book because that's one we'd all genuinely love to read ☺
Was morbidly obese myself until age 20, then I lost 10 stone (all alone, no surgery) then became a slag for a few years, threesomes, the lot 😂 then met my husband at 25. Got married. Now 33, fat again but truly happy with my lovely husband, our wonderful family and 2 cats 😂 there ya go Soph, doesn’t take a book to give a life run down 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

I_came_I_saw

Just saw Nicholas Lyndhurst's 19 year old son has died and that knobhead Hinch is going to be on tv in a minute spouting her self pitying shite, she hasn't a clue about real suffering 😡
Chrissy Teigen and John have just lost their baby boy too her post on Instagram absolutely broke my heart ! And these are the real problems going on right now not how mean people can be about her nails 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 69

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
'PHIL: they've trolled your baby omg'
Sophie: HUGE GRIN!

Who the fuck grins when someone says people have been nasty about your baby!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Astonishing

VIP Member
Sorry flicking through the book....

“my hips are quite narrow - I don’t have those child bearing curves you hear about - so I was convinced I wouldn’t give birth naturally.

what the fuck

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

cya_later_hater

‘Social media is dangerous’ but you are letting strangers post your baby saying they love him?????? This is beyond ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 64