Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst my kids kill one another post bath time ive been pondering about what’s next for old Soph.

I don’t believe for a second she wants to “stop being famous”. She loves the photo shoots and interviews too much. She loves the fame. We all know that.

But now she’s “told her story” about the nasty trolls, what can she do? She can keep harping on about it - which will be ok for a little while but not long before even the hard core hinchers get bored/see through it all. Or she can ignore the “trolls” and crack on with her empire. But we know she won’t do that. She is obsessed with the fact that she can’t control that there’s this large group of people (that will only grow larger) who are just done with her crap.

So she will unravel herself. Today was the beginning of her downfall. And whilst she’s slugging cheap Prosecco under the pergola tonight with mum and jaymay thinking she’s untouchable the reality is she’s massively destroyed her brand today. She’s got nothing left to say now. She rambled it all out in one big incoherent mess. She’s boring. She hasn’t got anything else to say or do.

she will cling on for a bit longer. It can’t be that much longer unless she completely rebrands herself as someone who doesn’t care about trolls or anxiety etc.

Whilst I’m here I will say that what has angered me the most about her spitting troll constantly is she hasn’t once presented a solution to her problem. She hasn’t once said “this is what I want to do about trolls - I want to help others - particularly young people who feel the pressures of social media etc”. Nothing. It’s all been one big whine. I used to be a a manger and I would say to my team by all means come to me for a moan but come ready to find a solution too. Where’s her solution?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I actually thought that was how it was pronounced. 🤭🤣
So did I but way back in the day when she started out I remember there being a story in the paper printed, they misspelt her name as HinchCliffe and she had a rant about it on her stories about how there's no C

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only she could make the tragic, untimely death of a young woman about her 😡😡😡

Imagine your MIL putting your wife to bed on holiday 🙈
View attachment 261501
Wow she’s just low. How can she have the audacity to use that in her book just to fit with her own story. Like others have said Caroline Flack had other things going on and most of it the public will never know. Sadly she’s not here anymore and can’t speak for herself so it’s disgusting that she is mentioned in someone else’s book to highlight their own struggles. I really hope she’s asked permission from the family to use her name like that. It should be family and close friends who should speak on this matter and they will still be grieving. Who knows how someone close to her might react seeing this in her book. How about donating some of the proceeds to a mental health charity in her name soph? Yes her suicide was tragic and nobody wants to see that happen again but where is the respect. Own your own story soph!! I’m all for raising awareness of issues but to personally name someone like that is a bit distasteful for my liking

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The stories are either what she wants to have read as she was so paranoid and it was her convincing herself, or made up! She probably has been very careful about what 'trolling' she 'remembers' as details can be used to Google and search for the evidence. If she actually used true details from here (unless there is yet another site that discusses the bad practices and sales tactics), they would lead everyone straight to what was truly being discussed at the time. Note how everything she mentions likely has been brought up here, but in an entirely different context, so she can play maximum victim with no one properly checking for themselves.

I also note the mention of the lockdown announcement and these sites not stopping despite the world changing for us all....did she stop and acknowledge it? Nope, not really, went on to act like there was nothing going on, lockdown didn't apply and money wasn't an issue for her and her followers.

Reactions: 15
All them comments from her cult on the TM post, their all saying 'how can anyone say anything about a baby?' Shes more or less playing it off that the trolls troll Ron... i don't ever see anyone saying anything too bad about Ron (and when they do here, they always get called out) why is she painting a false image that he's getting trolled for her own gain?
What I find despicable is she is USING her defenceless son as a pawn in her game. Disgusting woman, and that family that enable her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Another awkward paragraph.

I'm cringing my way through this book!
I’m more interested in the one above. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her put on any story with that Shark hoover that she is part of an affiliate scheme, and only briefly did with eBay. So she’s admitted on paper she breaches ASA rules.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 261449 The dad of one of my friends.... would you not say my friends dad?!
Working through in page 30 but who is she talking about here? I gather she is talking about somebody committing suicide? She says she doesn’t know the ins and outs of it which suggests she wasn’t particularly close to the event, also she says she hasn’t lost anyone close to her yet so who the hell is she talking about? My auntie died by suicide, I think it’s extremely poor taste to write about someone’s suicide if you are were not even close to them, it borders on titillation.

Reactions: 25
I’d like Ronnie to help grow our family business? You’d like your son to grow up to Fleece people? Cracking aspirations for what you’d like Ronnie to do when he’s older
I read that and was like Wtf? Family business? Selling yourself for insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re fat shaming, we have zero tolerance for that. Someone made an off the cuff remark here about eating like a fat person and plenty of members spoke up and made it clear it is not ok. We just don’t do that unless poking fun at our own croncky snack loving selves.

“If so many of my followers are fake, then who is buying all of my books?” Well I see one in every room of hers, for starters.

I don’t think she buys her followers though. It’s her BFF Gretal who does that.
I remember the times when people were defending the dog (And that things had gone too far!) because others were saying how unhealthily fat it was.

If anyone commented on her weight everyone would not stand for it.

Reactions: 11
What I find despicable is she is USING her defenceless son as a pawn in her game. Disgusting woman, and that family that enable her
Its absolutely vile. Shes an awful excuse for a human being and how her stupid shoppers fall for it I'll never know!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All them comments from her cult on the TM post, their all saying 'how can anyone say anything about a baby?' Shes more or less playing it off that the trolls troll Ron... i don't ever see anyone saying anything too bad about Ron (and when they do here, they always get called out) why is she painting a false image that he's getting trolled for her own gain?
On TM comments..

Attachments

Reactions: 16
My god. I’ve just watched that shite show because I’ve been to work, in a hospital, you know, with people, with real problems. Beyond self obsessed. She was an absolutely wreck on that programme. Someone ought to bleeping remove her from the public eye she is so poorly it’s frightening. I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.