Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Couldn't see any thread title from the most liked 60 posts on the last thread. Was there one? Put it as @Unhinched22's posts for now as its one of the most liked posts from the last thread, but can be changed :)

A short excerpt of the audiobook about tattle was posted here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-243-shes-got-99-recipes-and-i-wont-cook-one.9876/post-2521542

Anyone new do read the wiki and anyone old feel free to add to it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watching This Morning live on ITV hub, you know what that lemon drizzle cake is missing??

Spaghetti hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 104
You get 2 free books on Audible if you sign up for the free trial. I recorded the bit about Tattle for anyone who can stomach her voice and woe is me performance. I haven't listened to anymore and can't bring myself to either! The spit in her voice and her p's make me feel sick.
View attachment 261198
What a load of lies.

Why would you keep an eye on something that causes you mental anguish , allegedly..

She reminds me of the Irish Influencer who also allegedly, said she was sent screenshots from tattle about what was said. Copying other people's issues again Zoph. Why are these people secretly obsessed with Tattle?

Was that a freudian slip about her age?. When I was 30 I didn't say I'm in my 30s.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so tense. This is the most excitement I've had in a while. Maybe I need to get out more

Ps I dont like lemon drizzle cake

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck off tufters been at ma barkers since her 4am wake up 😂😂😂 literally thinks it’s the oscars not daytime crappy tv

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bet Hinch is watching this lemon drizzle being made and wondering when she'll add the turmeric and spaghetti hoops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Will she be filmed through her French doors sat in her pergola because she doesn’t want a close up with not having snap chat filters to hide behind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Ron is tucking into a ham sandwich at ma’s bet he’s well chuffed no spaghetti pastry slop today will even get a pack of his favourite Cheetos

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.