Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly not looking like she's taking any tit this morning ! C'mon Hols call her out !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 261163Evolves into something else away from SM?
Setting the scene. She’s put a lot of thought into what she'll do with that house considering she’s soooo happy there. The kitchen was a case in point.
Monday - I love it guyyyys, my dad did these tiles, I’ll never change it.
Wednesday - takes sledgehammer to kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I’m sorry, I would be furious if I was Caroline flacks family. There is NO COMPARISON to what was going on in Caroline’s life, to grinches. She ought to be ashamed to even have allowed those words to be put in her meeeemoir. Caroline has constant media hounding, an impending court case on domestic which could have ended her career, years before that she had the tit about Harry styles, the list goes on. All Sophie’s managed to muster up in regards to trolls is “they slag off my nails, they say my voice is disgusting” how can she even compare them and use Caroline’s passing and her “trolling” in the same few sentences? It’s embarrassing, disgusting and downright distasteful. Poor Caroline ended her LIFE because she couldn’t go on. You. Cannot. Compare. This isn’t trolling and she’d honestly be in for a real shock if she ever experienced just HALF of what Caroline went through. All of them should be ashamed. Also makes you wonder, if Caroline passed, who would sophie be jumping on to compare trolling to them?
Exactly this it's the first time I actually discusted in what she can do.i was in angered to tears. I sat and cried over how she can have the audacity to even compare the two.
What Caroline Flack went through,the place in her head and the hounding she got was absolutely disgusting. It was off the scale.and it was all anyone could talk about to the point they had to do investigations into the media, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. You know actual big deal people including the police had to get involved to stop the violence that came her way. The difference is so big the two can never be talked about in the same f* sentence.
Caroline Flack death, the circumstances around it and her mental health was so huge and so impactful to everyone it bought around change in laws.
She needs to f*k up her ideas. if she doesn't think there arent websites all over DISCUSSING/CALLING OUT: the Kardashians or Pinocchio! or people saying how much they hate Tesco for God's sake. And if she wasn't a lying manipulating twatt preying on people's insecurities. We wouldn't be here.
She can never compare it.and it actually made my chest hurt to think that she could. And only when you truly see someone take their own life can you ever ever I know that pain that never f****** leaves you that you never get over. it's like an ache in every part of your body for the rest of your life. You can never unsee it and you can never breathe quite right again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who made her feel faint ? What celeb was this ? Are they referring to lee from Blue ? Is he still considered a celeb ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have any of you lot read her 1st 'book' - if so what is the difference between that one and this one?

Is she rattlying on about her life from day blob to now in both for example?

What is new, the Troll section, her MH?

Reactions: 3
Okay....just watched the "getting ready" scene, I feel quite dizzy after that!
Whatever she wears or however she does her hair she needs to drop the filter....she looks like a china doll?
I am off to do the ironing....can't stand the excitement....feels like the Oscars!! 🤯

She is crazy....
can she filter on zoom though? I'm presuming not, so all her followers will see she looks nothing like her stories

Reactions: 4
Lolol this "memoir" reads like a 14 year olds personal diary😂

We are dangerous and something needs to be done about it😂

Trolls didn't even have a day off when the country went in lockdown😂

the vestlife has the skin of a rhino.... We know, we've seen the pictures😂

She is disgusting using Caroline Flacks tragedy as filler content for her book. How does that have anything to do with her personal life

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I just need to applaud whoever is exposing the arselicking Hinchers in the replies to that tweet about her pie.. The amount of people crying BE KIND and then others replying with a ‘this you?’ screenshot of the defenders being mean and trolling other people is breathtaking 😂 you’re killing it guys. Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m watching This Mornign for the first time is a long time. I’ve noted that the sickle cell lady and Jamie Redknapp have both been extremely articulated. Jamie redknapp is discussing his memmmwahhhh and it’s full of REAL STORIES 😂😂. Hes confident, clear, got a lovely Home in the background and is super polite. Hinch is going to look like a manic fool after this. 😂
Me too I don't really watch telly unless its netflix. My son has sickle cell so was really nice to watch that. My friend wants to meet for lunch at 12.15 🤣🤣🤣 will have to watch grinch on itv+1 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen all these moronic twats on the this morning page jumping to her defence? Bore me later

Reactions: 5
You get 2 free books on Audible if you sign up for the free trial. I recorded the bit about Tattle for anyone who can stomach her voice and woe is me performance. I haven't listened to anymore and can't bring myself to either! The spit in her voice and her p's make me feel sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Had a panic attack then Tattle wouldn’t load. I had that heat in my chest and had to Drop bloo powder down the loo to get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.