Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolol this "memoir" reads like a 14 year olds personal diary😂

We are dangerous and something needs to be done about it😂

Trolls didn't even have a day off when the country went in lockdown😂

All the vest has the skin of a rhino.... We know, we've seen the pictures😂

She is disgusting using Caroline Flacks tragedy as filler content for her book. How does that have anything to do with her personal life
Dear Diary,

That mean website was mean about me today! :mad: ugh I hate them

Soph x

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yel

You get 2 free books on Audible if you sign up for the free trial. I recorded the bit about Tattle for anyone who can stomach her voice and woe is me performance. I haven't listened to anymore and can't bring myself to either! The spit in her voice and her p's make me feel sick.
View attachment 261198
Gosh that's some venom in her voice

She's gloating about being #1 and when she says notorious I imagine pasty trolls in the lift with the Saturdays :LOL:

Her hinchers are doing the trolling if they're dm'ing her people's opinions from an external site that's easy to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You get 2 free books on Audible if you sign up for the free trial. I recorded the bit about Tattle for anyone who can stomach her voice and woe is me performance. I haven't listened to anymore and can't bring myself to either! The spit in her voice and her p's make me feel sick.
View attachment 261198
I lasted a minute - she has a really dull reading voice

Reactions: 1
I have never seen these comments she is referring to on here? Why does it feel like she's trolling herself fabricating comments for attention 😳

Reactions: 13
Not a very good connection on the this morning zoom calls is there. Hope Hunch gets frozen mid neck claw looking like she’s having a stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh that's some venom in her voice

She's gloating about being #1 and when she says notorious I imagine pasty trolls in the lift with the Saturdays :LOL:

Her hinchers are doing the trolling if they're dm'ing her people's opinions from an external site that's easy to avoid.
Screenshot_20201001_115959.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got my 10 almonds and golden delicious apple for the car crash that's about to commence.

Side note: Am I old now or was that leather skirt very short on that model?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww it’s going to be a lovely end of the episode chat! Lots of smiling from Hinch, saying she doesn’t know how all this happened! Lots of talk about her baby and how happy she is! 🙄 the book will be opened to show her pictures and there won’t be any talk of cleaning!

Reactions: 3

Yel

Is there a thread title? Someone needs to start the new one ASAP

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to contact phil and holly after shes been on and say that you have been on thw site and its not trolling at all its content we give her every single day qnd care for the welfare of that baby boy. She lies and manipulates all the time and she is just a tv channel come on who wants to be the face of the thread! Not me im fat too fat and fugly! Lol x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.