Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck have I just watched?!

Easiest diet I’ve ever been on this - checking Hinch’s stories just before I’m just about to raid the snack cupboard usually turns my stomach so much I can’t eat. That monstrosity may have stopped me eating the rest of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What would have been wrong with some spaghetti hoops and toast or something. What is with that hideous concuction? Honestly, it looks revolting. I think she's the one trolling us now hahahaha

Reactions: 11
You can stick every meal you have into a pie dish Sophie it doesn't make it gourmet or you any better.
And once again you're belittling anyone that eats different following your page. When actually they are the great parents giving their kids sandwiches. So for anyone here giving their kids sandwiches today do not feel one ounce of guilt do you hear me! Do not even question yourself please. Otherwise I will come over and swat you with a spinach leaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just caught up with her stories and was watching the spaghetti egg “pie”, showed it to me 12 year old daughter and she said “what is wrong with that woman”

🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m about a week behind here 🙈😂 but I really don’t think she was sectioned when she was pregnant from what I remember of her posts she was in a hospital bed I’ve been sectioned before and mental health wards you have your own room and everything is made to be as homely as possible normal beds and furniture etc it’s nothing like a normal hospital ward
It depends, if she was medically unwell I.e malnourished and needing refeeding in a controlled environment then that is generally done on a general medical ward, especially if there are other factors like pregnancy. I doubt an ED unit would have taken her if that was the reason for the alleged sectioning. They’d have been too freaked out by her being heavily pregnant (probably rightly so).

Reactions: 3
What the bleeping duck is that lasagne/ cottage pie/ spaghetti hoop/ spinach hybrid thing!???
OMG of all the things she has made that is up there with the bleeping worst.
I’m calling the police

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my God, that ‘pie’!!! 😵
She has made some truly revolting looking food in the time I’ve been watching her, but for me that ‘pie’ is one of the worst things she’s made! I couldn’t even contemplate eating it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Middleton to the party but WHAT THE duck WAS THAT PIE - she has got to be trolling us with that, surely. Because if not there's something genuinely wrong with her

Reactions: 8
I was trying to have a break from commenting as last week I was swearing in every single comment. But here I am less than a week later.... what the actual f**k is that!?!? Is she taking the piss?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck is this pile of disgusting food 🤢🤮 I want to vom!! Poor kid

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.