Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy good duck what is the STATE of that pie... looked like road kill. She can’t be for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she bleeping trolling us with that lunch? It’s got to be the most revolting concoction I’ve ever seen! 🤮
I wouldn’t want to be her changing Ronnie after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That lunch 😳 O M G!
She doesn’t care, she told us earlier that she has that packet soup every day! Poor Ronnie!
Def done for tattle thinking she’s hilaaarious guyzz

Reactions: 9
Why does Ron have a hot meal for his din dins everyday?

What does he have for his tea?

And what’s wrong with mash, sketty hoops & chicken nuggets?

What a scuzzy monstrosity yet again!

Does she not realise there are other foods in the world apart from eggs, pastry, tumeric, spinach & pasta?

Poor lad will end up with gallstones at this rate.

Reactions: 16
Apologies everyone but what the holy f****** di*k head Wan***** bas***d head was that. Ok swearing over you can look from behind your hands now! the recipe was with beans underneath on the original page and I can almost except that almost. but if your gonna give you're kids hoops just give them Hoops and mash. What is that she has made there,what has she made there! I feel like I'm going to faint because I cannot believe what she has just made.

• Haha
Just because you cook it in a pie dish, doesn’t make it a pie.. that’s spaghetti hoops and mash... with spinach for a bit of nutrition... 👏🏻 well down Soph 👏🏻 Ronnie will turn green the amount of bleeping spinach she uses

**other vegetables are available**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just here for the comments on that 'pie', I just don't get it, why does she have to have spinach on everything!!!!!!!! Rons could of had egg, hoops and mash, why does she have to incorporate it into some type of muffin or pie. She's damaging his relationship with food!!!! What happens when he starts school and it isn't all this tit that she makes! 🙄 🙄 🙄

• Haha
Jesus Christ, what's wrong with feeding your kid normal food?? That pie needs to go in the bin. RIP Ron's nappies tomorrow!!

Reactions: 8
And I thought I was bad giving my kids toast and muffins this morning . At least it was recognizable.

Poor Ron . Such a tease too considering he knows what actual food looks like since he feeds his brother chicken everyday . Probably tempted to toss it in his own bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t normally comment on the meals she makes, but what the hell was that?? Spaghetti hoops, mash, spinach and eggs!! No no no no NO!! ✖
Spaghetti hoops or just egg on toast - ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Having read comments about the travel size toothpaste is that so that the hinches can say “well I thought I’d get us another little break so we could use our tooth paste. We need a rest after signing all them books”
Bingo calling it now 😂😂
I really hope you are right but I am thinking it's much worst than that...
As soon as I saw that advert I could tell they are after a deal with another cleaning giant...maybe P&G are on the way out, maybe not but Colgate/Palmolive are another good massive company to line up or maybe it's already happening?

Reactions: 7
how is that healthy for a toddler? where’s the balance? I’m saying this as a fat girl, but surely as someone whose previously gone through a gastric band and weight loss you’d know basic nutrition and what healthy things to feed a growing boy, and sketty hoops, cheese and mash with a fried egg isn’t healthy or balanced? what’s wrong with a cheese or ham sandwich, some chickpea puffs or even a bag of quavers, grapes and strawberries and a yog?? that’s a decent very balanced lunch for a kid, not this shite 🥴

Reactions: 23
oh god, poor Ronnie, hope you enjoy your lunch of sugar and salt (spaghetti hoops), carbs (potatoes and the hoop), cholesterols (fried eggs, butter, cheese) and a few leaves of a single green vegetable 🤢🤢🤢 Carol C called, she wants her eggs back 🤢🤢
The longer you look at it the more disgusting it gets :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Screenshot_20200929-143532_kindlephoto-66656525.png

Poor kid! after years of being forced to eat such crap concoctions when he grows up bet he's going to demolish all the big Macs and fried chicken he can get his hands on. Just cook a normal English cooked breakfast instead on one of these tit Pinterest recipes that never work

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.