Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with her not wanting melted cheese?
Cheese strings and pre grated don’t melt how has she not figured it out?

I think all the slop she serves is purely for tattle pastry slop trollzzzzz she hops straight on after for a laugh to see what’s said “haazzzz jaymeeeeee they think we eat this” it’s her obsession. She’s never mentioned trolling for her god awful food apart from pastry.

I wish there was an insta account with all her delicious meals shared 😂

Reactions: 11
Morning all!

I was wondering about her maybe doing Loose Women - I haven't watched it in years but does Janet Street Porter still sit on the panel? I can't imagine she'd give our Zoph an easy ride - or I'd hope not anyway!

Just a thought...:unsure:
Hinch won't do loose women, and yes Janet is on it.

Reactions: 2
I 100% think she is trying to steer our thread with what she posts. So other topics that have been raised are forgotten.
She is clever. But we are Next level Tattlers.
Mad Ma Barker is like the Dominic Cummings of Maldon Village; suggesting a distraction technique to the mad-haired idiot, so that people focus on that rather than the other cock-ups.

We're all so busy heaving at the thought of her crappy food that we've lost momentum on her crappy behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I only came on to see everyone thoughts on Ron rons lunch and you guys didn’t disappoint 😂😂
Zoph rose Hinch, playing fast and loose with the term ‘pie’ since 2020
Also why she bother with the over glove, it can’t even have been lukewarm 🙈

• Haha
Ooh sorry. I wasn’t suggesting anyone here said it doesn’t cause health probs. Or that cleaning products cause autism. Apologies if it comes across that way.

Like I said, I don’t know anything about autism except there is a lot of speculation about causes. I know 3 people on the spectrum and all have no clue as to the cause.

It was just my thoughts on poison and toxic fumes, which of course can come from other sources, not just cleaning products

We’ve had a lot of awful illness in our family and dealing with those has made me think like this
Nothing 'causes' autism, it's a neurological condition people are born with, end of. I've a daughter with autism and the amount of tit people sprout about the causes is ridiculous, you wudn want to be easily offended the way people go on.

Reactions: 20
Christ I know she wanted to use her pie dish but couldn’t she have made a cottage pie or something instead?!? Why does every meal have to include eggs, spinach and cheese?

Reactions: 10
Do you think that she really feeds Ronnie this stuff - that pie was another level 🤮
I am starting to believe that she is just making that stuff to watch the reaction on tattle....

That pie is definitely not fine 🤮 I thought the adventures of Ron and Hen made me want to puke but this has just topped that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've searched all the key words and phrases but I cannot find a recipe for the life of me for that so called 'pie' she made for lunch.

It's like when you ask a group of young primary children to design a monster, and then they have to create it with craft bits.....but this time they've been asked to create a recipe for the monster to eat for it's lunch 😩 it's such a bizarre concoction.

Also before any one takes it badly, I'm not calling mctufts a monster, that's just my primary school project example. Can also be swapped out for alien, animal, fairy etc....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think that she really feeds Ronnie this stuff - that pie was another level 🤮
I am starting to believe that she is just making that stuff to watch the reaction on tattle....
That’s exactly why she does it. He probably actual has a pretty normal meal in comparison but whatever floats her boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I posted at 8.45am that it would be an interesting day and so it has...and it's only half way through the day!

(I couldn't quote my post as it was in the last thread!)

If I'd been given that pie* for lunch I'd have hidden it under the radiator too.

*that was not a pie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion, bit early but..

Ron's being made to eat spaghetti hoop pie
Still doesn't change the fact your memoir is one massive lie.

Reactions: 35
Could you imagine if she released a cook book “50 awful meals containing tinned spaghetti” we know she loves her tinned spaghetti so she’s trying to invent meals with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen the pie. I am going to go and cry into my pillow. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. I could burn water, can't cook a poached egg to save me life, my toddler is probably 98% spag bol and peanut butter on toast but he has still never eaten anything that horrid. Actual vom in the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.