Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you blame her, when her GP is telling her he wishes he could bottle her up! #Cringe
I have my doctors app today maybe ill suggest to him that I can just watch an influencer instead of my meds lets see what a mess I might end up in!

Reactions: 12
Fuck off Sophie! I didn’t know king henry could open the bathroom door. Also can’t your stay at home husband look after ronsnomes while you crap?? Some of us have no choice but to have an audience while we poo

Reactions: 9
I agree, there are signs that all is not as it should be. The lack of eye contact, the tiptoe walking, the lack of speech and interaction, the lack of exploration. He clearly doesn't like being held either. All of these could be something or nothing at that age, but I have a son with ASD and Ronnie does remind me of him at the same age.

Reactions: 14
Wow I am soooo Kate to the party about this 24k thing, would anyone care to explain? I would go looking back through the 51 pages but I’ve got a demanding, teething 10 month old who is attached to me today
One of our tattler friends posted this yesterday!

Reactions: 5
Child’s Farm is her fave for Ronnie, no mention of Baby Dove that she was trying to flog not that long ago then?

Reactions: 12
Also guys!
She doesn’t mention Ronnie going for his vaccinations. I hope she won’t start an anti-vaxx charade. I’d hunt her down personally.
Please vaccinate your children don’t follow advice from a woman who cant spell and who is thick as a plank! vaccines protect us all from very serious infectious diseases! Xx

Reactions: 13
Excuse me whilst I hurl into a bucket

Reactions: 6
if henry did snap and bite ronnie, do you think hinch would tell her followers in a hysterical panic or would she keep it a secret, like nothing happened?
She would keep it secret until she had a book coming out

the page would have the title ‘Heartbreak’

sneak peek in YOU mag week before book comes out detailing the attack and how won won had to go to baby boarding school as fatso is her first born after all

Reactions: 8
Not that I'm defending her but why would she show it? Just because she hasn't showed him getting his injections doesnt mean he's not had them... its a bit ridiculous just to assume he hasn't had them because its not been on her story

Reactions: 11
There’s nothing normal about her motherhood journey lol she’s a stay at home millionaire who has two parents at home and full access to grandparents for childcare or whatever else. Most people who have two parents at home full time are out of work and struggling to make ends meet it’s very rare to have two parents at home and have unlimited funds. She’ll never know the real struggle lots of people face and moreso in times of a global pandemic. If only all we had to worry about was someone following us into the toilet.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.