Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! No one can or should trust a dog 100%, no matter what!
What’s the betting we now see a clip of them playing with Henry in the garden.....
She literally is giving a green light to her stupid, brainless Hinchers who will think it’s so adorable, they will try and emulate it and end up with a child with half its face bitten off and an otherwise previously docile dog on death row😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Kate to the party on the voice notes. I’ve only just listened to them. For someone who hasn’t clicked on the site since 2019 it’s odd that she knew what was being discussed on tattle. Weird.
Mystic Meg.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Henry is going to snap at / bite Ronnie one day.

While he looks quite relaxed the lip licking is a sign of being uncomfortable.

They are not best brothers or what other ridiculous caption she has for them. He is a dog and the child should not be allowed in his face like that.

Disaster waiting to happen.
Dear ‘I don’t read tattle’ Hinch,

I’m sure you have said “gently” or whatever bullshit to a toddler but at the end of the day you cretin he is a toddler just as unpredictable as the dog
Stop crediting both with self control above and beyond their capabilities
Henry is an animal no matter how much you lurve him
He is over weight and greedy and sticking your tiny son near him with biscuits and processed meat is irresponsible at best
Also your child is changing, toddlers have tantrums etc and are often unintentionally careless and rough... a well aimed poke in the eye to Henry or tug on his ears/ fur could result in a bite
But you have built this stupid world around them where your son is ‘kind and wonderful’ and your dog is his brother
By constantly ignoring common sense in dog ownership you really do show yourself to be at best dim and clueless about child safety and at worse arrogant and reckless by continuing to place your child’s welfare below your desire to forge some sort of half arsed ‘Ron and Hen’ buddy/brother relationship for likes and attention from strangers

no one is saying you can’t have a dog and children but most dog owners ( I hope) supervise their tiny toddlers around dogs with more common sense than you as much for the dogs safety as the childs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The last couple of days has made me reevaluate things in my life.
Social media networks such as Instagram and fb nowadays seem to be people showing off their wealth and trying to sell and promote stuff as much as they can. There really is no fun in it anymore for me, it's just full of fakes.
So tonight, I have completely deleted my Insta account and also my fb. And you know what?
I don't give a bleeping tit about it anymore. I'm just glad to be out of the social media nightmare. It really wasn't doing my head any good at all.
Influencers can really get under your skin. Yet they don't realise the damage they can actually do.
I'm quite happy to stay here though as I've become slightly attached to you wicked people! I think this is the only place that I actually feel sane and comfortable.
But don't worry, I will carry on posing about Grinch's sadistic ways as you lot are always in the loop!
Much love to you all and to those who may be struggling right now. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 92
I’m reposting this from them last thread because it is the sneaky type of behaviour synonymous with brand Hinch, and not the first time MR Hinch has done this. He tried to pass the photo off as a “step away from the cloths” (haha, just like the fake overwhelm when he saw she had got Polly 🙄)

But it is a blatant AD for P&G because look at the display she is standing beside. Subliminal or otherwise, he is flogging her tit and getting away with not declaring the ad partnership 😡View attachment 257519
bleeping state of her rooting through that bin like a massive lanky raccoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On the last thread there were some queries about if some of the photos were from an old shoot but if you look, she has the eBay French manicure stick on nails which show its recent. In the March 2019 shoot,,it was just pre Ronnie’a birth and she still had long acrylics.

Love that she changed the caption about leaving comments “good and bad” on her recent grid posts. She knew how stupid it sounds when she deletes anything and everything she her friend deems negative lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
8C09BEF1-524F-463E-B0C3-A069167A05FE.jpeg

Not trying to be a witch but I honestly think she looks an absolute mess here! Also I feel so awful for Henry, breaks my heart, especially because if he does nip Ronnie, he’ll get all the blame. I don’t even fully trust my cats around my 2 year old but they’re scared of him anyway😂

Reactions: 34
Henry is going to snap at / bite Ronnie one day.

While he looks quite relaxed the lip licking is a sign of being uncomfortable.

They are not best brothers or what other ridiculous caption she has for them. He is a dog and the child should not be allowed in his face like that.

Disaster waiting to happen.
Exactly....been saying it for weeks, either she takes note because she obviously has no idea about dogs OR she will keep it a secret when it does happen!!
Another thing that really annoys me is when her child grows up how is he going to feel knowing he was "on par" with "the dog?"

Disgusting.....he is your child? 😡

Reactions: 20
View attachment 257594
Not trying to be a witch but I honestly think she looks an absolute mess here! Also I feel so awful for Henry, breaks my heart, especially because if he does nip Ronnie, he’ll get all the blame. I don’t even fully trust my cats around my 2 year old but they’re scared of him anyway😂
So photoshopped......or is her neck really that long🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Anyone see the comment asking her why she had seductive photos taken in lingerie
I never comment on her appearance but I am struggling to work out what cleaning has to do with her standing around looking like a common tart?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I never comment on her appearance but I am struggling to work out what cleaning has to do with her standing around looking like a common tart?
‘Look at this Ronnie, I am your Mummy’ 🤢 That poor kid is gonna be horrified that she did it all for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Look at this Ronnie, I am your Mummy’ 🤢 That poor kid is gonna be horrified that she did it all for him!
This is exactly right...
A couple of days ago my daughter said to me....what all these influencers are not considering is that when their children grow up and try to find work the new employers will google them for information on their backgrounds.....poor Ron!

And as for her own Mum feeling so proud....of WHAT??

My daughter has studied for over 7 years at Uni nearing the end of a PHD now....I am a proud Mum and I can tell you exactly what I am proud of and it's not fleecing money from sheep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Kate to the party on the voice notes. I’ve only just listened to them. For someone who hasn’t clicked on the site since 2019 it’s odd that she knew what was being discussed on tattle. Weird.
Mystic Meg.
Her ‘friend’ that screens her messages told her 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Ma and Pa Barker are no longer together, that was a bit of a sham when she did the whole big Anniversary thing for them a short while back......you know the one where it was all photos from her own wedding🤦‍♀️

If Hinch had a dangerous blood clot and was in hospital, why did she then fly long haul to the Maldives on Honeymoon shortly after, she would have been pregnant too🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.