Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up, so a bit winslet. Re the small accounts naming, so we think that PB made it up about being sent the message/screenshot of a rattler pretending to be her? Or have I got the wrong account?? Just learning guyzz
ATV
Correct. And she is no longer to be mentioned. She is doing it for self promotion.

Reactions: 10
I love how SS says she’s thinking of those without grand parents etc whilst Hinch is on the duck off and enjoy your families...

I think SS was taught compassion and lives in the real world not perfect Soph land where everyone must have a perfect life and perfect family. She’s so me me me me where as SS thinks a little more of others and the bigger picture.

Reactions: 56
How many days is it now that she’s not mentioned any P&G products? Has she been dropped? Everything now is spongedaddy and “washing up liquid” to clean the bathroom? Why?

Reactions: 17
Someone that I know just shared the link to the Minky Sanitary Pads charm 🤦🏼‍♀️. She wants one.....why? Just why?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
@fannysjohnny @MrsBee1021
Here’s the original . Hope this helps fanny ATV 🤪
View attachment 256478
I think it does x That window is too high to be the one in todays pic,so it must of been taken from the right of this which is a conservatory and the view in todays story looks directly into the garden.The window in todays pics has a sort of fake lead light feature.Months ago when hinch was showing her pa sitting in his new little kitchen created from her old one he was seen polishing his fake led light windows to the left of the property.This picture is the old marital home,and todays is at Pa's new pad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it does x That window is too high to be the one in todays pic,so it must of been taken from the right of this which is a conservatory and the view in todays story looks directly into the garden.The window in todays pics has a sort of fake lead light feature.Months ago when hinch was showing her pa sitting in his new little kitchen created from her old one he was seen polishing his fake led light windows to the left of the property.This picture is the old marital home,and todays is at Pa's new pad.
You are a queen

Reactions: 20
Love how you know all this!
you think they’ve separated?

Reactions: 13
So....has the old kitchen really gone to the old marital home or to Pa's new pad I wonder.

Reactions: 15
And Sophie always refers to them as if they’re still together. Not that anyone needs to know. But why say ‘my parents’ if you just mean one of them.

Reactions: 10
Have
And yet she bangs on about her 'parents' going on holiday with her, and today she said she was looking forward to seeing her 'parents'. Why can she not just be honest for once
I knew he hadn't gone but I was already in trouble for # pergolagate🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.