Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said goodnight yet guys? Or has she had too many blue Wkds with her takeaway watching BGT and has fallen Asleep on Ma’s lap?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In reply to @fannysjohnny on the last thread (sorry if it’s been said)
In the UK children are included in the rule of 6!
it’s only Scotland that they aren’t included!

my neighbour was very quick to tell me that and make a joke that I shouldn’t of had so many...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally forgot to mention that I'm completely underwhelmed by her new seating arrangement.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has Fanny spilled the tea yet?
I am in the room you know.
No sorry,I can't find the proof I want.
I promise I wasn't teasing x
I guess in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter but I'm pretty sure ma and pa have gone their separate ways.I'll find the pic I'm looking for eventually.
I'm still smarting from saying i recognised where they were staying 😖
I'll just make my cocoa and be off

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I would really love to know what Jaymay actually thinks about freaky Freda. Imagine how hideously
claustrophobic that situation is, not that I have an ounce of sympathy for him but Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen it all now. Zoflora eye bath lady has got someone to create “hinchopoly”. Nothing is off limits to these creatures is it
09DAF2CA-F486-4B33-9171-30FD25FAFC72.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I guess in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter but I'm pretty sure ma and pa have gone their separate ways.I'll find the pic I'm looking for eventually.
What makes you think it? From the pic of Ronnie earlier you asked for?

Reactions: 5
Wait, I’m Kate to the party, is Essex not in lockdown? I’m still learning guyzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
haha sorry Fanny, I don’t know how to tag on here. I’m just learning atv xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.