Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the room you know.
No sorry,I can't find the proof I want.
I promise I wasn't teasing x
I guess in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter but I'm pretty sure ma and pa have gone their separate ways.I'll find the pic I'm looking for eventually.
I'm still smarting from saying i recognised where they were staying 😖
I'll just make my cocoa and be off
Was this the post you were referring to in the other thread?

Reactions: 2
Was this the post you were referring to in the other thread?
That's the one 😘 unfortunately it doesn't show the window as clearly as I hoped

Reactions: 3
Thats some amount of St Tropez that she's been rubbing on Tufty Manz.
😂😂😂
I screenshotted somebody else’s screenshot cause I’m currently on a ferry and the WiFi is as much use as another chair in Sophie’s gaff! I was a big fan of their choice of colour for the censoring though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish Essex was in lockdown - I’ve got to visit Brentwood tomorrow to see my new nephew and I’m scared I might come home looking like I’ve been through a radiation shower and turned an Essex shade of orange

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Essex was in lockdown - I’ve got to visit Brentwood tomorrow to see my new nephew and I’m scared I might come home looking like I’ve been through a radiation shower and turned an Essex shade of orange
It’s called being tangoed and it’s a right of passage among us Essex folk 🍊

*starts chanting* one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well.... Awfully quiet tonight isn't it? Shall we down tools for now and try and get some sleep? Got a big day tomorrow...!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well.... Awfully quiet tonight isn't it? Shall we down tools for now and try and get some sleep? Got a big day tomorrow...!!!
I thought when she said she was having media training, she’d be on some TV shows promoting her book....

not just some crappy spread in a Sunday supplement

why do you need media training for that

Reactions: 10
I've been waiting since Doorsitt for that.
Because what toddler doesn’t need a wendyhouse when the weathers turned and it’s pissing down and freezing, I’m convinced it’s for Jamie to chainsmoke in and play Willy Hill on in the garden 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Because what toddler doesn’t need a wendyhouse when the weathers turned and it’s pissing down and freezing, I’m convinced it’s for Jamie to chainsmoke in and play Willy Hill on in the garden 😂😂
Oh I bet she'll make it into a grotto!! Bingo on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just catching up, so a bit winslet. Re the small accounts naming, so we think that PB made it up about being sent the message/screenshot of a rattler pretending to be her? Or have I got the wrong account?? Just learning guyzz
ATV

Reactions: 5
Just catching up, so a bit winslet. Re the small accounts naming, so we think that PB made it up about being sent the message/screenshot of a rattler pretending to be her? Or have I got the wrong account?? Just learning guyzz
ATV
Yes - she has her own thread now, hope this helps ATV

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.