Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Someones probably mentioned it but the 'friend' in the spotlight is obviously SS. But SS is on TV often, hinch isn't. If hinch wanted to leave IG, the papers wouldn't care and stalk her. She can leave anytime she wants, she isn't a celebrity like she thinks she is.
Claimed to have the papz outside waiting for a cleaner to show.

Course they did HUN 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
My thoughts and opinions. I do believe she struggles with even the basics

I think she cannot really remember who said what or when, she’s not as organised in any other areas of her life, which is why she needs lists and Jamie home all day and her mum round, she is also very distracted by what other people might think of her and how things look. So a lot of her anxiety is tied to her image. She now probably spends so much time sanitising her posts she is completely fake.

I am not even sure she realises things are lies because she has a hard time keeping track of anything. Always moving erratically onto the next thing and then she just says what she thinks happened and often it doesn’t tie up.

I had PND and a lot of what happened to her is similar to me but I think she is also child like and has a low IQ and got sucked into everyone else’s perfect IG, and couldn’t work out or face how she would even talk about or explain PND with her followers -hence the constant inspirational quotes which are bland and generic ‘you got this’. I’ve said all along, Sophie does not like to think about the real world and real struggles of others they don’t make her feel good and they frighten her. This is why she comes across as fake. She is scared of everything and can’t face dealing with them, so she has created a grey sparkly fantasy land to live in with millions of followers. They all enable her to live in the fantasy but where I have an issue is that barely any of them could ever really achieve what she has and she doesn’t care about them individually but just what they do to bolster her spirits. It’s like having 4 million little cheerleaders. She never gives back to them, she never does anything charitable (can’t face it)

personally I was sucked into her fantasy for a while and it damaged me. I am a single mum with a full time job so I can’t emulate her lifestyle and I felt inferior. It is so annoying she keeps saying that we should get careers - I’ve worked really hard for mine, what else more can I do for it? Work all day Sunday as well? Write some bloody lists? It’s ok to be cleaning and hoarding chemicals though? Who put you in charge of what other people can choose to do in their spare time? Just because you love cleaning doesn’t mean it’s going to be good for everyone

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Believe anything is possible with the right people to support you
Photographers
Hairdressers
Make up artists
Dress designers
Journalists
Publishing houses
Management companies
Ghost writers
Controlling mother
Arse wipe eunuch husband

• Haha
  • Heart

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
I’ve just discovered this insta
2817C2E3-9FE8-4EA0-BD0F-E53C38F95DE9.jpeg
does F.A mean fan account? If so that’s fucking sick!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Eh Soph,,quick question for you

If you haven’t been on here since 2019 then how do you know about ‘All the vest’ which you use a lot when your feeling big and clever and ‘Pastry trolls?’

And basically your whole content

Lying witch

• Haha

somuchforsummerlove

Good morning fellow Tattle bitches.

what a load of shite that article was, although I cannot say I’m surprised in the slightest. Quite interested to know if in her actual trolls chapter she’s going to give more detail instead of the vague “my dogs fat” examples she usually gives 🙄

however I actually came here to show you all Mr SoMuchForSummerLove’s reaction to that article. I’d considered not sending it to him (he’s at work) and just sticking to sending him the food monstrosities but his reactions are too good to have not sent him this too. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Linzblue

Never posted before but just watched her stories, so she’s going on about Jamie being 41, then next story is him in that god awful tracksuit. What kinda 41 year old wears a red velour tracksuit .. she must secretly be embarrassed surely

• Haha

tawdryhepburn

sorry, i’m on page 9/31 (you fuckers move so FAST) so i apologise if it’s already mentioned, but “I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important?“ really rubs me the wrong way. because your husband wanted a baby, you had one? what were your feelings about it, zoph?? this is such a load of patriarchal bollocks, it makes me sick. she’s advocating a 1950’s housewife life in the 21st century, what hubby wants, hubby gets. YOU ARE YOUR OWN AUTONOMOUS BEING FFS

edit: and also???? cleaning helping people’s mental health????? has this supposed gp ever heard of ocd???? all this cleaning obsession in the mainstream is doing is normalising ocd and making it harder for sufferers to be taken seriously because on the outside people will think it’s just hinching. or what about people who go on to develop ocd through hinching getting out of hand, starting from nothing and then spending six hours to clean their house before they can relax??????? fuck this makes me so cross

Last edited:
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
No food could go into her stomach... I’m no doctor but where did the food go then? They only noticed this problem when she was in hospital?

This is her explanation for being so frail during her pregnancy and probably to debunk the rumours of her being sectioned. We all saw her at the time, slim fast in the cupboard and jugs of spaghetti hoops - her diet was atrocious and almost non-existant.

This could very well be the truth but it’s so hard to believe anything she says because she’s such a compulsive liar.
View attachment 256852
She is such a little liar. Even if this was true, why did she let herself get so ill in the first place? You’d raise the alarm as soon as it started. She says people didn’t know what was going on? Well that’s because you never said! If you wasn’t such a liar people wouldn’t come to their own conclusions! She’s brought so much of this on herself and now she is furiously trying to reverse. Prick

• Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
Also
If she’s so riddled with anxiety and is trying to say that she had PND
Why then did you have Ronnie and then piss off to stay in luxury cottages whilst you had an extension?
after I had my twins I didn’t leave the house with them apart from appointments for almost 2 months because I couldn’t face taking them out with my daughter and them needing to be changed or fed whilst I wasn’t in my safe place!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

mgh727

VIP Member
took us 3 years to conceive our son! She needs to fuck off encroaching on yet another community that doesn’t want her! She didn’t have fertility struggles at all!! Bloody lucky considering how shit her diet is and how much she abuses her body!!!
Took me almost a year so I consider myself bloody lucky, but she has no idea how hard it is, timing intercourse, dieting, taking supplements, pissing on ovulation sticks from CD10/22 because your irregular, then the two week wait and the floods of tears when you wipe on 13/14DPO and see your period has started, she missed one cycle and is screaming fertility problems and panic from the rooftops. I had to have a little cry earlier when my friend messaged me saying “Just read Mrs Hinch went through what you did, have you seen?” No she didn’t go through what I did and didn’t go through even a fraction of the struggle that some women go through, she’s literally got people thinking she’s gone through a struggle and that’s shattered me today 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

mrshardy

Chatty Member
“Recently, a GP told her several patients had come off their anxiety medication after becoming Hinchers”

Not even sure what to say, that’s either a lie or there’s a bunch of people whose GP has allowed them to gain a cleaning addiction- which is unhealthy..

Cleaning can take your mind off things, so can a lot of things but distraction doesn’t cure chronic anxiety which you have needed to be medicated for..

• Heart
  • Wow

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Just my quick twopence as I’m at work on a Sunday like normal people do.....
The bit that stuck out for me was “I’m ashamed to say I was put in medication” way to go soon- let’s go back to stigmatising MH issues and the use of medication. I have been on anti anxiety meds for about 8 years and I am in no way ashamed. I’m lucky I have found the right meds that work for me (severe anxiety depression and OCD) and will tell anyone and everyone about them as without them I am a suicidal mess

• Heart

HannahF

4B814A85-80F9-45B9-BE97-6D0406AA2F2E.png

So she claims she hasnt been on this site since 2019. Funny how now she brings this subject up. About Ron being gentle with the dog, after this has been hot topic for us on this forum.
Someones ears are burning

• Haha
  • Wow

amyossai

Chatty Member
I dunno what the biggest lie is:

She declines most freebies... or she walks her dog, Henry 😂
Just coming on here to mention her refusal of most freebies!! Wow what a liar. I read the article online and from start to finish all i could think was how boring and what a crock of shite!!! She really believes all of that but i suppose when you live a lie it becomes the truth.

So if some of her Hinchers are off medication why is she still taking tablets? If her Hinching therapy is so successful then surely Queen Zoph should be the happiest of all?!? Ummm doesn't add up for me...

So if some of her Hinchers are off medication why is she still taking tablets? If her Hinching therapy is so successful then surely Queen Zoph should be the happiest of all?!? Ummm doesn't add up for me...

• Haha
Reactions: 36