Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I was just about to say this re the vomiting. For months before my diagnosis of Crohn's I was vomiting certain foods up. Within minutes of eating I would have to run to the loo or else end up with sick all over me. So this idea that food wasn't getting into her system without someone noticing doesn't sit well with me.. what goes in and can't come out the other end will find its own way out and generally it's back up. Soph would have suffered from bad breathe also.

mgh727

VIP Member
I saw her in Chelmsford and she had a VERY oversized on. I would not be surprised if she was pregnant 🤰🏼
Bump visible in this one too
🥐🥐 PSA: Her bump is visible because when this YOU magazine spread was announced she said it happened in March 2019 which means at the time she was pregnant with Ronnie, I doubt she is pregnant again but it’s nothing but speculation when this shoot isn’t solid evidence especially when it’s known this shoot happened when she was pregnant!! ATV Pastry Trolls! (not aimed at original posters but yours were the first posts I saw RE: her bump!❤)