Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to leave the office!! Ffs!! 🙄🙄
In the name of duck 🤮 are these people having a laugh?! I’m 40 weeks pregnant but I can see right through her bullshit there’s nothing honest about her 🤬 I don’t know how anyone could think that was a genuine performance

Here are the clips of her in biz mode. The guy there only started his account a few months ago and only has 20k followers, yet flown to london for a P&G event in a bar in Selfridges. Just goes to show you what all that markup on their products pays for.

They can't even see the difference with fairy liquid in the demo :LOL:

That "aww" at the end 🤮
View attachment 17137
View attachment 17136
View attachment 17135
Also the same guy who BOILS fabric conditioner in a pot on his cooker to keep the kitchen “smelling fresh” you’d think they would at least pick someone with half a brain cell 😫 the aww at the end makes me cringe every single time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In the name of duck 🤮 are these people having a laugh?! I’m 40 weeks pregnant but I can see right through her bullshit there’s nothing honest about her 🤬 I don’t know how anyone could think that was a genuine performance

Also the same guy who BOILS fabric conditioner in a pot on his cooker to keep the kitchen “smelling fresh” you’d think they would at least pick someone with half a brain cell 😫 the aww at the end makes me cringe every single time!
He boils fabric softener ... Oh my god 🙈🙈🙈 you think he is trying to go one better than mrs Hinch with her fabric conditioner spray bottles 🤔 it’s embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Luisa is why she was crying this morning loooooool trynna get that sympathy

Girl bye. You're crying "leave me alone boohoo" was so fake

Reactions: 8
Watching lmm’s video on her stories I actually think it would of been awks them all being together. They either would of been star struck or she would of been quiet and not fitted in, she has no real personality

Reactions: 5
They are a part of standard care if you are under consultant care, which she will be because of blood clots.
Oh really? Must be different at your trust. At mine, even under CLC (or mixed) they were only ordered as and when an issue or worry arose. You did an extra scan at 36wks with CLC but the only time growth scans would be spoken about in advance (to detail the health care plan route) was if the Mother had an existing health condition (that could potentially lead to IUGR) or if there was a known chromosomal issue with the baby or if it was a multiple. Even then, it was only mentioned so that’s, if in the event it was needed, the woman wouldn’t panic and would have been prepared that growth scans may be needed. All hospitals have different protocols though, but good that’s yours was so thorough.

Back to Mrs Hinch though, and I haven’t had time to catch up fully yet so apologies if anyone has already said this, but was her upset this morning over Zissman calling her out yesterday? I’m assuming so, as they have both unfollowed each other!! I’m actually pleased Luisa said what she said but knew it would result in tears and a tantrum! Xx

Reactions: 8
Did anyone spot that after it was mentioned in here she doesn’t need all the chemicals and should just open the windows to let fresh air in, she opened the windows to “Hinch naturally 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Not Astonish 😞 by the end of this I won't have any more cleaning brands to boycott
I feel the same. A decent, cheap, cruelty free brand now shown to have sold their soul by arse licking a bleeping money hungry media bleep. That anxiety ridden 'just a girl' working on 'loadsa ecksytin projex wiv P n G'. Yeah, poor anxious Soph, can't get out of bed, eh? Not surprised with the amount of multi million pound brands your currently in bed with.

Reactions: 14
Me too, but then I think how Mrs Hinch wipes down her kitchen counter constantly with Zoflora, then chops those peppers on there and when they fly off the board they land on the counter and she tosses them straight into her food :sick: She has made it seem Zoflora is safe to use around food and on kitchen prep surfaces. She'd even pour half a bottle on the regular all over her dining table, until she got sent a free varnished one.

Hinch just loves to over deliver doesn't she! I hope all those people she charged full price and then some for the meet and greets actually got full refunds :( Her book, and it's content, is proof someone who is name of the moment can be utterly crap and still sell well.
I saw Mrs Hinch poor the zoflora on her pine tables neat so I did the same to both my dinning table and coffee table 🙈 and it absolutely ruined them took the varnish right off in places! I then had to re sand them and re varnish them all in my flat as I have no garden the mess from sanding them was unreal 😭 never touched zoeflora again and never took any advice from Mrs Hinch again either!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone spot that after it was mentioned in here she doesn’t need all the chemicals and should just open the windows to let fresh air in, she opened the windows to “Hinch naturally 😉
To be fair we've been telling her to do that since thread 1 and she hasn't listened to us before. No money to be made in fresh air which is why it's a rare occurrence

Reactions: 14
duck off duck off duck off

Do you want the fame and fortune or not? You have to take some responsibility for yourself, if it’s upsetting you that much then deactivate your account for a while.
Lol but if your not famous and say something about being trolled all of a sudden you will have to “man” up, that’s if your not Mrs. Hinch 😂

I have just listened to the podcast where Mental health is mentioned, and I totally agree with the views mentioned. Mental health illness affects how you live day to day, I’ve had to give up work and am on several medications, some days I genuinely can’t get out of bed and brushing my teeth is an effort. Then there is Mrs Hinch going on about mental health and she is up all dolled up and sitting swinging in the chair in her garden 5 minutes after being bogged down with her mental health issues. Her house is immaculate, she is immaculate she is well enough to be on social media every day, release a book, go shopping, ADVERTISE consistently. She rips my box in! So unrelatable 😢
Yep! When I had Depression. I couldn’t get out of bed, I couldn’t do housework, not even go anywhere.

I lost my child last year and her presenting her bump doesn’t help 😭

Just went and watched his stories. Why doesn't she come across like this on her stories, even the way she speaks is so different... cause she's bloody false! Looks like she's been plumping her lips too. Looks so generic now, like all the Geordie shore cast, Towie etc
How does she plump her lips when she’s pregnant?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.