Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear you. Back in an earlier thread I wrote how astonished I was that the Hinch think she needs all these chemicals and products to clean a house. I worked in a veterinary surgeon's and we cleaned with one product. One. And we performed operations daily. Our place was pristine and we never had any issues. I moved to another part of the country and worked in a posher vets there and guess what, one product used for cleaning. Amazing. lol. And we didn't pour tons of stuff down our plug holes, either! Hot water! Ofc in our cupboard we had a few tried and tested products such as Swarfega to get car engine oil out of animals fur and always HiBiScrub for their skin that stuff is amazing, but for cleaning it was just water and one animal friendly product.

I have forgotten the name of it, in fact I don't think I ever knew it just used to use the pump bottle that never seemed to end lol However interestingly while searching for it I googled 'cleaning product used in vets' and went straight to images to see if I recognized it and there's a bottle of Zoflora and the words 'Vets Issue Stark Warning Over Mrs Hinch'. She's everywhere. She's a menace to health!
Zoflora defending it is infuriating because people are copying MRS HINCH, who Zoflora must be aware of by now, and not necessarily reading the warnings thoroughly. They just copy what she does.
They probably don't measure the exact Zoflora:water ratio so it's probably too concentrate in most households.
MH saying the grooves on the side of the bottle are equivalent to one capful is just stupid because how can you tell as you are pouring it?! Then you don't know exactly how much to dilute...
Also not good enough to just put up a post to say everyone is a grown adult and can read instructions (I know that was ages ago but she's not done anything else since to reiterate the facts)

Reactions: 8
Another thing that is beginning to make me wonder???

She talks about her body issues when she was larger. She’s stick thin now but still on Slimfast??? Is she actually doing this to maintain her body in pregnancy? If so that’s so wrong 😡

Reactions: 6
Here are the clips of her in biz mode. The guy there only started his account a few months ago and only has 20k followers, yet flown to london for a P&G event in a bar in Selfridges. Just goes to show you what all that markup on their products pays for.

They can't even see the difference with fairy liquid in the demo :LOL:

That "aww" at the end 🤮
View attachment 17137View attachment 17136View attachment 17135
I've never seen that instagrammer before but I figured he had to be new as he's spilling all their trade secrets 😆.

Reactions: 2
I think what she meant to say was “does anyone wanna send me one and I’ll put it on my stories and do a few swipe ups for u, I’ll even give u a discount fee for me advertising since I actually want this product” 😂😂
It's the "let me know where to buy one guys!" :rolleyes:

Untitled.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lol, and that’s “evidence” she’s been taking it when pregnant.
There wasn’t a screen shot of the receipt btw, just a tub on a top shelf of a cupboard 🙄
Nope - defo a screenshot of the receipt as I remember seeing it; I didn't pick it up from the actual story.

Reactions: 3
Here are the clips of her in biz mode. The guy there only started his account a few months ago and only has 20k followers, yet flown to london for a P&G event in a bar in Selfridges. Just goes to show you what all that markup on their products pays for.

They can't even see the difference with fairy liquid in the demo :LOL:

That "aww" at the end 🤮
Um whats happened to her eyes? Oh it’s a fiiilter 😂

Oh no honey no o_O
Why? Oh why? And then boast about your shop? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the new post from MH? Oh I accidentally posted a picture of myself on my public account looking all gorgeous but then I just thought I’d leave it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck off duck off duck off

Do you want the fame and fortune or not? You have to take some responsibility for yourself, if it’s upsetting you that much then deactivate your account for a while.
The account I saw this posted on Instagram is a faux flowers & homewares account

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm trying to catch up so sorry if it's been covered but does she not iron and why is there never ever any washing hanging out in the garden? The weather has been lovely!

I also assume we are not going to be told why she was in hospital. So are we not friends and all in this together after all?
I’m guilty of being suckered into the Hinch facade and have actually read her ‘book’, she doesn’t dry clothes outside only in her tumble drier because she says it makes them softer & doesn’t iron anything, she takes his shirts to be ironed weekly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She talks about her body issues when she was larger. She’s stick thin now but still on Slimfast??? Is she actually doing this to maintain her body in pregnancy? If so that’s
so wrong 😡

How do you know she’s on slimfast

So she charges £3000-£5000 per Instagram post, I doubt she charges Ava May that amount tho? I think someone pointed out that her gifted wax melts roughly came to £250 so she defo gets off lightly, I can’t stand that Ava May thinks she’s invented certain smells, baby powder candles and melts have been out for ages!! And also how annoying is she when she talks on her stories and she does that smacking noise after every sentence!! Haha sorry for my mini rant, I’m quite crabbit in the morning 😄
And her melts are tit!
I've had customers come to me after using her saying how awful they are 😂
Unfortunately I don't have MH backing my business. So haven't hit the VAT threshold in 8 months 🙄 let alone the 3 years I've been in business

She talks about her body issues when she was larger. She’s stick thin now but still on Slimfast??? Is she actually doing this to maintain her body in pregnancy? If so that’s so wrong 😡
Without sounding like I'm sticking up for MH. I am also a bariatric patient, and advised to drink Slim Fast or other shakes for protein. We have to aim for 80-100g of protein a day. Although she'd probably benefit from a different brand more 😂

Last edited:
On one of her stories...of course it’s now been deleted as was a few weeks back, she’d just been shopping or had a delivery and was filling her cupboards up...it was Slimfast and tins of everything it seemed from the Heinz range...she was definately pregnant then as it was literally couple of weeks ago. There was a screenshot on here I think.
She ain’t bariatric. She had a gastric band but apparently that doesn’t work anymore.

Reactions: 1
She is pissing me right off. She is so short sighted. she is in a position where she has a young, easily influenced audience she could do so much with that platform but it’s all short term gain, money money money for her.

If the anxiety is real how about real, unfiltered posts. Swipe ups for MIND etc. Visiting and helping mental health Charities. Her ‘career’ would last a lot longer.

UGH. HINCH OFF 🖕🏼

Reactions: 18
That is so sad. Babies and children are stimulated by colours. What are they going to be learning in years to come
Parent - what colour is this?
Child - Grey
Parent - and this colour?
Child - darker grey.
No lie I have a well known decor account on instagram, and she has a grey and white ball pool. The nursery is grey and white, actually the full house is 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If they are from before, then I’m sorry I spoke and got it wrong.

You know what I wouldn’t even mind her account. If it was for cleaning and showing how stuff can be done. But at least she should be honest that she’s sponsored by all these companies and gets commissions out of them. Also if your followers mean the world to them, why not answer a few of the most important questions that people of asked? Why not put things straight if your being wrongly accused of things? That’s one of the first things I would do? Clearly her followers don’t mean anything to her except money!!

No lie I have a well known decor account on instagram, and she has a grey and white ball pool. The nursery is grey and white, actually the full house is 🙄
Not bad if your child’s colour blind is it? 😂

P.S My son is colour blind and he doesn’t mind. But we are investigating why.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.