Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say I really like Mrs Hinch. I have a degree. I know how to clean and I’m not swept away by her at all. I believe she is just riding the wave atm, and why shouldn’t she?! I’ve met her and she’s really lovely in person. We all have opinions on people - hence this site - but I would never be malicious or nasty about anyone, regardless of if they have two followers or two million. I hope she is better soon and that baby is safe and well :) that’s all.
Genuine question.... why are u here? It’s a bit random that someone who likes Hinch would be on this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just want to say I really like Mrs Hinch. I have a degree. I know how to clean and I’m not swept away by her at all. I believe she is just riding the wave atm, and why shouldn’t she?! I’ve met her and she’s really lovely in person. We all have opinions on people - hence this site - but I would never be malicious or nasty about anyone, regardless of if they have two followers or two million. I hope she is better soon and that baby is safe and well :) that’s all.
Of course we are all entitled to our own opinions but what does having a degree have to do with things? I’m not meaning to come across as rude and I may have got the wrong end of the stick, so apologies if I have but what does qualifications have to do with any of this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Of course we are all entitled to our own opinions but what does having a degree have to do with things? I’m not meaning to come across as rude and I may have got the wrong end of the stick, so apologies if I have but what does qualifications have to do with any of this?
I say that because people are labelling her ‘followers’ as morons or uneducated and I’m just saying that’s not the case here. And to the above poster asking why I was in this thread if I like her, well it’s called being curious which is why these forums have been created, but I’m not going to comment in here any further.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone would have a problem with someone “riding the wave”. It’s a lot more sinister to that. If she was openly honest and had organically gained this level of success fair play but it’s the lack of disclosure that she is profiting so much. She has encouraged people who shop in stores that are frequented mostly by people on lower incomes to spend and stockpile products that she receives thousands to promote. She consistently breaches advertising rules when promoting products and fails to disclose that prior to becoming a hairdresser turned influencer that she was a highly successful sales woman. I think if she was honest and complied with advertising laws and made her following aware of her background and how much she really is earning from those “helpful swipe ups” then yes fair play, but it’s very cruel to target people with mental health problems and make a profit from them that doesn’t benefit their well-being long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There is a 'rave about' topic, feel free to start your own Hinch thread if you want to. I doubt people on this one need teaching how to suck eggs. You might see it as riding the wave, but many see it as a wave of dishonesty and bad advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It doesn’t matter if you have a Doctorate or left school with no qualifications, you can still be sucked in to buying things in bulk, mixing chemicals for cleaning, spraying fabric softener or Zoflora everywhere etc. Because she is clever and knows what she’s doing. No one wishes her ill health or harm and certainly not to her unborn baby either. In fact if you read through some of the posts when she was in hospital, there were a lot of get well posts. We are all entitled to our own opinions and this is a place where people talk about her because we’ve seen through the seemingly fun, simple, home loving woman we were led to believe she was. If I told you I had a phd but still got obsessed with some parts of her influencing techniques because I also have mental health difficulties what difference would it make? 🤷‍♀️ She is what she is. Taking her 15 mins of fame and milking it for all it’s worth but sadly taking a lot of people down with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I say that because people are labelling her ‘followers’ as morons or uneducated and I’m just saying that’s not the case here.
Because there have been a lot of instances of, quite frankly, dangerous uses of chemicals. Because a lot of people are so drawn in to her world that they refuse to believe that all they’re doing is putting money in her pocket. Because she portrays an image of herself and isn’t truthful about who she actually is.
Nobody is questioning levels of education here, but rather the complete lack of understanding of how products interact with each other. Burning fabric conditioner. Putting zoflora in a dishwasher. Using fabric conditioner to wipe furniture. Spraying your entire house with a plethora of unnecessary chemicals on chemicals and then hash tagging mrshinchmademedoit. THAT is uneducated and moronic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I say that because people are labelling her ‘followers’ as morons or uneducated and I’m just saying that’s not the case here. And to the above poster asking why I was in this thread if I like her, well it’s called being curious which is why these forums have been created, but I’m not going to comment in here any further.
You could still be a moron with a degree 🤷🏾‍♀️

Why comment at all if all you wanted to do was dip and run?!

You know what curiosity did?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When this woman first started out I think I joined the crew and saw only good stuff.. now I’m shocked how many people are daft enough to follow her instagram. I’m just 25 and I’m sure she’s older then me and she is SO thick!!! She talks thick, she can’t cook, she struggles to even clean - (spraying the floor with a product is not cleaning) or cleaning something that is already clean isn’t cleaning either! I don’t understand her constant need to name things, my 5 year old would probably want to do that but cmon she just looks so thick. She has no idea about this baby, she asks people what she needs when there are plenty of other ways to find out information such as HER MIDWIFE!! She honestly thinks she’s God’s gift. She’s really tried to narrow her followers down to women who suffer mental health to then make them join the unnecessary craze of buying tit tonnes of products they simply don’t need. At the end of last year I suffered a break down, id had my son in September and my partner works away so it’s just me and my 2 children, and I was OBSESSING over cleaning!!! I felt like I couldn’t go out as I needed to make sure everything was clean, this is what this woman drove me to!!! Thank you for opening others eyes and hopefully some day everyone will realise the same as we have! ❤
I have realised she is far from thick sucked a lot of people in for a while me include ! Seen the light now tho

Reactions: 7
What is the 30 day cookie? I’m new to all this 🤦🏻‍♀️
When you use her swipe up, the link/eBay leaves a cookie on your device. So even if you didn’t buy what was on that specific swipe up but stilll bought anything else from eBay within 30 days of swiping up she will still earn from it.
🍪 🍪

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When you use her swipe up, the link/eBay leaves a cookie on your device. So even if you didn’t buy what was on that specific swipe up but stilll bought anything else from eBay within 30 days of swiping up she will still earn from it.
🍪🍪
Is it definitely 30 days because I’m sure I saw a while back someone post it was 24 hours?

Reactions: 3
The extension planning permission deadline is up at the end of this month. It’s probably going to be approved based on the councils comment being in favour, so I’m sure there will soon be lots of new swipe up tat for her to shill and countless stories with undeclared gifted items/ads 💰

Is it definitely 30 days because I’m sure I saw a while back someone post it was 24 hours?
Tbh I’m not 100%. I think it might have been me who commented about it being 24hrs (I tried looking on the affiliate sign up page) but then someone else corrected me 😂

Reactions: 3
🍪🍪
Wow that’s a bit of an eye opener! It’s all money money money 💰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.