Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say that because people are labelling her ‘followers’ as morons or uneducated and I’m just saying that’s not the case here. And to the above poster asking why I was in this thread if I like her, well it’s called being curious which is why these forums have been created, but I’m not going to comment in here any further.
I would say that adding zoflora to your dishwasher for one, then seeking advice via a social media site, asking what you should do because your cutlery is stained from doing so, is pretty moronic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a degree too, but I didn’t know about Instagram influencers and eBay affiliate links. I thought she was genuine. She wasn’t my cup of tea (I don’t go for the towie look and her lack of concern for the environment had me gobsmacked) but I believed her. I only found out about all the other crap because I was googling looking to find out if anyone else was bothered about the amount of chemicals and plastic she was using. Still bought a bottle of Zoflora though that’s going to waste as it gives me a headache and I’m not planning on performing any surgery in my house so I don’t really need to disinfect everything either.

Reactions: 20
Are Hinchers still popping in to defend Mrs Hinch after 24 threads jam packed with all the negative things she's done to fans? Okay then :) Lol!

Also, is it safe now, I've been in hiding due to the trend for oversharing private birth stories in here 😂 :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if her next move will be an Amazon store front? It would state “Mrs Hinch makes money from this store” if she did. Or is amazon too high priced for her followers? Only thinking of this after watching Jamie Genevieve’s Amazon haul video.

Reactions: 5
I think she'll spend the rest of the year swinging in her egg chair.

If she's promoting anything, someone else will have to conjure them up, do them, and slap her name on it while giving her all the credit. Such as her 'book'. Until then she'll just think of sneaky ways to advertise more rubbish nobody needs. Guys! I just saw these earrings on soooo many celebs! Swipe Up!! Get that cookie on your machine please thanks! :) That is literally her life. Ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Probably needs to find a better hobby than waiting outside the toilets and constantly cleaning them. Won’t even be cold when she wipes them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I thought Boiling water destroyed the active ingredient in bleach 🤔
Bi-carbonate soda is safer and will remove tea stains from cups, just need about a teaspoon of bicarbonate, add a tiny amount of water to make a paste and rub it on the stain, then rinse.

Reactions: 13
The zoflora thing is out of control!! My gran taught me to always have a bottle in the cupboard only for the sink, bin and the sick bowl after sickness has passed. White vinegar for everything else. Oh she’d be going mental if she were still with us and knew about MH. [emoji23] my gran did not mince her words.
Late to the party, but mine too! My grandma was a cleaner and she would lose her tit! Her house always smelt amazing, she had lavender in a bowl in the living room, her washing smelt the best I’ve ever smelt with none of this tit grinch pushes and her windows were cleaned with vinegar and newspaper! I wish I’d have got some more of her tips before she passed and I’d never have been conned by needing loads of products

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Late to the party, but mine too! My grandma was a cleaner and she would lose her tit! Her house always smelt amazing, she had lavender in a bowl in the living room, her washing smelt the best I’ve ever smelt with none of this tit grinch pushes and her windows were cleaned with vinegar and newspaper! I wish I’d have got some more of her tips before she passed and I’d never have been conned by needing loads of products
So with you on this. I have OCD and I only ever use the cleaning products I’ve used all my adult life, so grinch couldn’t get me that way. But the cleaning stuff I do use came from seeing my gran and mum and what they used. My gran told me to always have a bottle of zoflora for cleaning out the bin. Put a bit in the bottom with some water and “swill it round the bottom and tip it down the outside drain”. That’s all zoflora was ever used for in my family. Not wiping a toddlers cot down with or spraying on fake flowers :rolleyes: also I clean windows with white vinegar- but not with newspaper, the squeaking noise it makes goes right through me 😖
I think my gran would be spinning in her grave if she could see grinch spraying zoflora around willy nilly! It’s not an air freshener - it’s a disinfectant and a highly flammable (when undiluted) and potent one at that!!

Reactions: 8
So with you on this. I have OCD and I only ever use the cleaning products I’ve used all my adult life, so grinch couldn’t get me that way. But the cleaning stuff I do use came from seeing my gran and mum and what they used. My gran told me to always have a bottle of zoflora for cleaning out the bin. Put a bit in the bottom with some water and “swill it round the bottom and top it down the outside drain”. That’s all zoflora was ever used for in my family. Not wiping a toddlers cot down with or spraying on fake flowers :rolleyes: also I clean windows with white vinegar- but not with newspaper, the squeaking noise it makes goes right through me 😖
I think my gran would be spinning in her grave if she could see grinch spraying zoflora around willy nilly! It’s not an air freshener - it’s a disinfectant and a highly flammable (when undiluted) and potent one at that!!
Can you imagine what she going to use it for once her baby arrives 🙈
The stash that she keeps in her cupboards is actually quite dangerous. I mean, a bottle of zoflora used sparingly and as directed can last for months. She’s got enough to last until that kid is 18!
She’s got people spending crazy money on stuff they don’t need.

Reactions: 9
As for the cup cleaner, these companies are making products for the people who can’t be arsed to use a bit of elbow grease and do their cleaning properly. Instead let’s create a product that means people can be just as bleeping lazy. Wash your cups for Christ sake, if you have to bleach them. I used to bleach the cups at work and they came out brand new. No bleeping fancy pants product with more chemicals.

As for putting Zoflora down your plug hole to make it smell nice, I don’t ever recall sitting and sniffing my bastard plug hole. Once you’ve done your washing up, pour your water down. If it’s that bad, baking soda and vinegar and then hot water. It probably stinks because all the fabric conditioner you put down there is blocking it you dozy bint. If it builds up in the drawer, it’s gonna build up down your drain.

So with you on this. I have OCD and I only ever use the cleaning products I’ve used all my adult life, so grinch couldn’t get me that way. But the cleaning stuff I do use came from seeing my gran and mum and what they used. My gran told me to always have a bottle of zoflora for cleaning out the bin. Put a bit in the bottom with some water and “swill it round the bottom and tip it down the outside drain”. That’s all zoflora was ever used for in my family. Not wiping a toddlers cot down with or spraying on fake flowers :rolleyes: also I clean windows with white vinegar- but not with newspaper, the squeaking noise it makes goes right through me 😖
It’s out of control! I used to work at a butchers, so you can imagine every work surface had to be clean, safe and the whole place was cleaned every night. You didn’t leave until it was clean. Did we have 6487 different bottles of products? Did we bollocks. They’d never have allowed all that contamination with chemicals. And there I cleaned the windows with soapy water 😂

Can you imagine what she going to use it for once her baby arrives 🙈
The stash that she keeps in her cupboards is actually quite dangerous. I mean, a bottle of zoflora used sparingly and as directed can last for months. She’s got enough to last until that kid is 18!
She’s got people spending crazy money on stuff they don’t need.
Unfortunately people don’t use it sparingly. They sprinkle it round like fairy dust 😂 it’s in spray bottles, its being poured, it’s being sniffed, it’s being burned in wax burners, it’s being put to bed at night. It’s probably in the kids packed lunches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My god now I’ve joined here - I can’t shut up, it’s like I’ve been allowed to speak up and I feel like I’m not alone in the way I feel.
But what about the #freshenupfriday - that irritates me. As someone who’s day to day life is dictated by her mental health and what I do on a Friday is the same things I’ve done on a Friday for years and years because if I don’t my brain tells me terrible things will happen. But she is actively encouraging people to forget what they’d normally be doing on a Friday and clean their house and tag her in it. What she is doing is taking away people’s choice to go out and do as they please in the hope they may get a mention on her #freshenupfriday stories. It is actually sad that people may then start to form habits over time with this and if it’s a nice day, ignore the weather and chance to take the kids to the park or something similar and stay in and clean instead. Just because you and her will be doing cleaning at the same time so that makes you besties. I hope that rant makes sense!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.