Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say I really like Mrs Hinch. I have a degree. I know how to clean and I’m not swept away by her at all. I believe she is just riding the wave atm, and why shouldn’t she?! I’ve met her and she’s really lovely in person. We all have opinions on people - hence this site - but I would never be malicious or nasty about anyone, regardless of if they have two followers or two million. I hope she is better soon and that baby is safe and well :) that’s all.
Well, firstly, thanks for sharing that with us, but quite frankly, no one gives a duck. Go to the rave section and regurgitate your love for the hinch there. Having a degree means duck all. Means your competent in that one area. Says buggar all for common sense or knowledge. But good luck in future endeavours.... ATB hun xxx

View attachment 16933
Probably needs to find a better hobby than waiting outside the toilets and constantly cleaning them. Won’t even be cold when she wipes them
There's a name for people who wait and hang about outside toilets 🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As for the cup cleaner, these companies are making products for the people who can’t be arsed to use a bit of elbow grease and do their cleaning properly. Instead let’s create a product that means people can be just as bleeping lazy. Wash your cups for Christ sake, if you have to bleach them. I used to bleach the cups at work and they came out brand new. No bleeping fancy pants product with more chemicals.

As for putting Zoflora down your plug hole to make it smell nice, I don’t ever recall sitting and sniffing my bastard plug hole. Once you’ve done your washing up, pour your water down. If it’s that bad, baking soda and vinegar and then hot water. It probably stinks because all the fabric conditioner you put down there is blocking it you dozy bint. If it builds up in the drawer, it’s gonna build up down your drain.

It’s out of control! I used to work at a butchers, so you can imagine every work surface had to be clean, safe and the whole place was cleaned every night. You didn’t leave until it was clean. Did we have 6487 different bottles of products? Did we bollocks. They’d never have allowed all that contamination with chemicals. And there I cleaned the windows with soapy water 😂

Unfortunately people don’t use it sparingly. They sprinkle it round like fairy dust 😂 it’s in spray bottles, its being poured, it’s being sniffed, it’s being burned in wax burners, it’s being put to bed at night. It’s probably in the kids packed lunches
😂 Ham and linen fresh sandwiches today kids 🤢
And don’t forget it’s being put in the dishwasher, but it’s ok, you can buff your spoons with dettol and a green cloth. Doesn’t matter if it poisons you as long as it’s shiny! 🤢
(Swipe Up) 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As for the cup cleaner, these companies are making products for the people who can’t be arsed to use a bit of elbow grease and do their cleaning properly. Instead let’s create a product that means people can be just as bleeping lazy. Wash your cups for Christ sake, if you have to bleach them. I used to bleach the cups at work and they came out brand new. No bleeping fancy pants product with more chemicals.

As for putting Zoflora down your plug hole to make it smell nice, I don’t ever recall sitting and sniffing my bastard plug hole. Once you’ve done your washing up, pour your water down. If it’s that bad, baking soda and vinegar and then hot water. It probably stinks because all the fabric conditioner you put down there is blocking it you dozy bint. If it builds up in the drawer, it’s gonna build up down your drain.

It’s out of control! I used to work at a butchers, so you can imagine every work surface had to be clean, safe and the whole place was cleaned every night. You didn’t leave until it was clean. Did we have 6487 different bottles of products? Did we bollocks. They’d never have allowed all that contamination with chemicals. And there I cleaned the windows with soapy water 😂

Unfortunately people don’t use it sparingly. They sprinkle it round like fairy dust 😂 it’s in spray bottles, its being poured, it’s being sniffed, it’s being burned in wax burners, it’s being put to bed at night. It’s probably in the kids packed lunches
I cringe when I see her wiping surfaces down with her zo-flo and I can almost taste it :sick: and people trying to put it in plug ins and reed diffusers. It’s a hazardous and flammable disinfect! Poison comes in small bottles - kind of makes sense with Zoflora. And yes I do use it, but a bottle lasts me months and it’s just for my stinky bin :ROFLMAO:
And when she harps on about “ooh I could wear this Febreeze like a perfume mate”. It wouldn’t surprise me if some people actually spray it on their clothes to try it. Crack on grinch - wear it like a perfume. Probably wouldn’t go through the fake tan you make Jamie slather on you anyway.

Reactions: 6
I cringe when I see her wiping surfaces down with her zo-flo and I can almost taste it :sick: and people trying to put it in plug ins and reed diffusers. It’s a hazardous and flammable disinfect! Poison comes in small bottles - kind of makes sense with Zoflora. And yes I do use it, but a bottle lasts me months and it’s just for my stinky bin :ROFLMAO:
And when she harps on about “ooh I could wear this Febreeze like a perfume mate”. It wouldn’t surprise me if some people actually spray it on their clothes to try it. Crack on grinch - wear it like a perfume. Probably wouldn’t go through the fake tan you make Jamie slather on you anyway.
I never forget when she thought it was funny to wear vipoo as a perfume! Thick as 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully) to find a video to share on here that one of my Facebook friends shared. It was basically demonstrating how these days we are spending more time indoors, relying on chemicals to clean and disinfect and they are just making us a sicker generation, as opposed to getting fresh air, opening windows etc etc. While everyone else on my Facebook is loving hinch it was great to see a video show the damage it’s doing to us (never mind the damage to the environment)

No joke my brother used to work with a guy who work glade aerosol as a deodorant, when my bro asked him why he said it was cheaper than actual deodorant 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
😂 Ham and linen fresh sandwiches today kids 🤢
And don’t forget it’s being put in the dishwasher, but it’s ok, you can buff your spoons with dettol and a green cloth. Doesn’t matter if it poisons you as long as it’s shiny! 🤢
(Swipe Up) 🙄
As awful as it is - I cracked up reading this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I never forget when she thought it was funny to wear vipoo as a perfume! Thick as 💩
Looking back, it was probably to disguise the utter shite that pours from her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another day, another load of attention seeking “woe is me, I is the first woman ever to reproduce” memes.

She is such a dull twit, her bleeping mop has more personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As awful as it is - I cracked up reading this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking back, it was probably to disguise the utter shite that pours from her mouth
It makes me shudder when I think of what people’s lungs are being subjected to thanks to grinch. Room sprays, plug ins, carpet fresheners, wax melts, perfume diffuser stupid bloody things.
Death by air freshener me thinks 😂

Reactions: 13
I don’t like the woman but I do feel sad for her. I think she has some very deep rooted mental health issues that will plague the rest of her life.

She clearly obsessed with her weight/appearance. She does nothing but sit at home (pre hospital stay as well as at the moment). Other than spraying and wiping a lot of chemicals around her already clean house her days are filled with nothing.

Yes, she must be earning a fortune and I hate that everything is ‘swipe up’ etc but I wouldn’t want her life for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She wore VIP Poo as a perfume once.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*addicted to buying things on eBay*
No love you're addicted to the income it creates from doing the sly swipe ups which are made to look like you don't earn a percentage from them.
All of her AD marks are strategically put in places on the photos to look like they're not to be seen or that they're already on the photo.

Reactions: 18
My god now I’ve joined here - I can’t shut up, it’s like I’ve been allowed to speak up and I feel like I’m not alone in the way I feel.
But what about the #freshenupfriday - that irritates me. As someone who’s day to day life is dictated by her mental health and what I do on a Friday is the same things I’ve done on a Friday for years and years because if I don’t my brain tells me terrible things will happen. But she is actively encouraging people to forget what they’d normally be doing on a Friday and clean their house and tag her in it. What she is doing is taking away people’s choice to go out and do as they please in the hope they may get a mention on her #freshenupfriday stories. It is actually sad that people may then start to form habits over time with this and if it’s a nice day, ignore the weather and chance to take the kids to the park or something similar and stay in and clean instead. Just because you and her will be doing cleaning at the same time so that makes you besties. I hope that rant makes sense!!
I agree. How guilty will you feel if you aren’t up to cleaning your house on a Friday. Or what if, shock horror, you have a job which means you aren’t able to.

I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully) to find a video to share on here that one of my Facebook friends shared. It was basically demonstrating how these days we are spending more time indoors, relying on chemicals to clean and disinfect and they are just making us a sicker generation, as opposed to getting fresh air, opening windows etc etc. While everyone else on my Facebook is loving hinch it was great to see a video show the damage it’s doing to us (never mind the damage to the environment)

No joke my brother used to work with a guy who work glade aerosol as a deodorant, when my bro asked him why he said it was cheaper than actual deodorant 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Of course!! How many times does opening a window or going outside for some fresh air make you feel a whole lot better? If I was feeling a bit down or sluggish that would be my first instinct, not smothering my house with fabric conditioner. How about you take a walk to the park and smell some real flowers?

I don’t like the woman but I do feel sad for her. I think she has some very deep rooted mental health issues that will plague the rest of her life.

She clearly obsessed with her weight/appearance. She does nothing but sit at home (pre hospital stay as well as at the moment). Other than spraying and wiping a lot of chemicals around her already clean house her days are filled with nothing.

Yes, she must be earning a fortune and I hate that everything is ‘swipe up’ etc but I wouldn’t want her life for anything.
Obsession with spending, cleaning, appearance. All under the facade of a sparing grey house and freshly manicured nails. It is worrying because I think she will genuinely be overwhelmed and not be able to cope with the mess and time constraints associated with a baby. I hope she has a good support system.

Reactions: 11
I like how on this mornings story she had it zoomed right into her face so you couldn’t see she had that butterfly filter on. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s just put her neat capful of Zoflora in the bog brush so it will smell fresh when she uses it. Despite having also pined her toilet and use cif wipes she just has to have a third scent in there... i wonder if all these fumes she’s inhaling has anything to do with her recent hospital stay

Reactions: 10
This video pretty much sums up what we are actually doing with all these chemicals! So worth a watch!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor Henry now has watery eyes and nose, think she’s hinting at it being hay fever 🥵 My heart can’t take it seeing that poor dog suffer.

That video was a very interesting watch Lulu76!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi there. Recent member and lurker here. I actually got to know of MH when one of my friends posted her loo roll stamping vids on IG. I was intrigued - to be fair, I do enjoy keeping my house clean, and followed her, sometime in Aug 2018. I thought she was amusing at first and then it went downhill. Her endless swipe ups, her grating laugh and the lack of original content got to me. Unfollowed her in Dec because I was this close to buying the stuff she was using, which tbh is completely unnecessary. Recently changed upon tattle and opened my eyes to the kind of crap she's up to. *shudders* Never again!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.