Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dorito thing (I assume) is the dish of Doritos that she pours an entire bottle of sweet chilli sauce over and tops with onions and peppers it looks revolting!!
That’s the one I meant - I always call them Doritos but yeah the weird nacho thing she cooks with a load of sweet chilli sauce and shite on them.

Thanks for sharing that, it wasn't weird or long just genuinely heartfelt and relatable. I also thought I should cook the dreadful dorito thing too. Also saved by tattle 😂
Thank you. I found it hard to write as I’m quite embarrassed I was taken in by all the hype and thought I wasn’t perfect unless I tried to be her (if that makes sense). I’m just so grateful for that Dorito/nacho thing she was cooking because I would have never found this site which completely opened my eyes! I don’t follow her now but I do look at her stories and she just makes me cringe/want to throw my phone out the window or barf. Or all three. But I’m glad I check in on her because I can now see what an absolutely awful person she is. And that poor dog with all those chemicals about, makes me want to cry. If you don’t like the dog smell - then don’t have a dog you stupid moose :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly can't stand the woman now. Actually loved her before! She was well under 100k when I found her and she was way nicer then.
Sick of her hinchers backing her up and saying she doesn't make money off her eBay swipes because she "purchased it herself" yet they obviously don't know through that link she will get 50-70% of the sale, but because she raves on and shows screenshots of how she's spent the £3 herself, she can get away with making hundreds per post without it looking like an ad.
She's going to spend the next 15 years being a dick and saying "ooops, didn't know you couldn't wash the babies bottle with neat zoflora....first time mum ATB."
She could do SO MUCH positivity with 2 million followers and could highlight many things that her dumb hinchers may benefit to know yet all we see is her rubbing her bump, bossing her dorgeous husband about the house and eating very annoyingly on camera.
Nothing but shite may I add.... Eat a piece of fruit and learn to cook
ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s the one I meant - I always call them Doritos but yeah the weird nacho thing she cooks with a load of sweet chilli sauce and shite on them.

I’m just so grateful for that Dorito/nacho thing she was cooking because I would have never found this site which completely opened my eyes!
I vaguely remember seeing the Dorito car crash and thinking why in god’s name would you put sweet chilli sauce on it, but I love that that’s what made you realise how full of tit she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So did I .... I see people as they are because thats how I assume people see me however MH opened my eyes to how well some people can be so false especially on Instagram
She plays the role very well. She might have gotten away for longer if the ASA hadn’t changed things. It was the eBay stuff for me, never realised people could have partnerships with eBay as a whole, as I thought she would have had to have a relationship with the individual eBay sellers because there was just SO much tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh just seen the latest stories..now Jamie is cutting the neighbours grass, what a lovely guy 🙄🙄 realistically if you’re going to do something kind and decent the last thing you should do is video it and let 2million people know that you’ve done this good deed or it’s not a good deed at all it’s another act to portray they’re so nice!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s probably not even him. She’s probably just heard the neighbours doing the mowing and is an opportunistic twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She plays the role very well. She might have gotten away for longer if the ASA hadn’t changed things. It was the eBay stuff for me, never realised people could have partnerships with eBay as a whole, as I thought she would have had to have a relationship with the individual eBay sellers because there was just SO much tat.
I was also totally unaware that you could be in partnership with eBay. And I can’t remember who on here pointed out that she can still earn from your cookies on your computer but that floored me! I have swiped up in the past to her links on radiator covers (I didn’t buy them mind!) but never thought by doing so, somehow contributed to her earnings! So whoever pointed it out - thank you! And Lorna on Instagram has also been a proper eye opener as well. Surely the hunch can’t get away with it for much longer.

And just learning the amount of money she charges for a mention or whatever is disgusting.
She’s a crossword clue! Instagram sensation! 🙄🙄
well if your dad doesn’t come across it, I’m sure you’ll send him 500 copies just to make sure he has seen it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember this lady posting the day her mum died and she did get lots of messages. It was extra poignant I think because her mum had been looking forward to MH's crappy book coming out but never got chance to read it. I can't work out how MH got her address to send flowers but fair play to her/gleam for an act of humanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When this woman first started out I think I joined the crew and saw only good stuff.. now I’m shocked how many people are daft enough to follow her instagram. I’m just 25 and I’m sure she’s older then me and she is SO thick!!! She talks thick, she can’t cook, she struggles to even clean - (spraying the floor with a product is not cleaning) or cleaning something that is already clean isn’t cleaning either! I don’t understand her constant need to name things, my 5 year old would probably want to do that but cmon she just looks so thick. She has no idea about this baby, she asks people what she needs when there are plenty of other ways to find out information such as HER MIDWIFE!! She honestly thinks she’s God’s gift. She’s really tried to narrow her followers down to women who suffer mental health to then make them join the unnecessary craze of buying tit tonnes of products they simply don’t need. At the end of last year I suffered a break down, id had my son in September and my partner works away so it’s just me and my 2 children, and I was OBSESSING over cleaning!!! I felt like I couldn’t go out as I needed to make sure everything was clean, this is what this woman drove me to!!! Thank you for opening others eyes and hopefully some day everyone will realise the same as we have! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hang on, if she's had surgery, which she keeps hinting at but not confirming, and has already had issues with blood clots, why is she not wearing surgical stockings? At the very least she should be wearing them till she's able to move around properly :unsure:
I thought the same, if she’s got any sort of swelling she should be in compression stockings. 6 weeks post c section I had to wear mine not fluffy socks 😂

Reactions: 5

Either more Hinchers will realise the truth about her or they’ll just Zoflora themselves ill.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just want to say I really like Mrs Hinch. I have a degree. I know how to clean and I’m not swept away by her at all. I believe she is just riding the wave atm, and why shouldn’t she?! I’ve met her and she’s really lovely in person. We all have opinions on people - hence this site - but I would never be malicious or nasty about anyone, regardless of if they have two followers or two million. I hope she is better soon and that baby is safe and well :) that’s all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.