Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i didn't think Jamie was one annoying sod I'd feel sorry him!!! Id pull so many sickies if I had to see my MIL as much as he does. I've blanked my MIL facetiming 4 times today. Imagine having to see her all the time 🤣 that's why I'm glad were on local lockdown!!! At least my MIL doesn't cheer us on shagging like Ma does for Soph and Jamie
J dogs probably not even there dropped her and Ronnie off and at lightening speed sped off ....leaving skids on the road .... probs headed to Willy hilly for some me time or back to castle grey skull to attend to his own Willy hilly as I’m sure hinchy doesn’t attend to it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like this why cant she say im so grateful i can see my parents 567555 a day amd thinking of you all that cant just so inconsiderate why always in the public eye she could have litrally made a good name for herself in thia lockdown helping in at foodbanks etc she depresses me

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She didn’t have different nails in the pumpkin painting, they are the same just seen in a different light. The tips are still red and they are nude/peach base. And the nails are different in the raw cake video as its old.

Essex has no lockdown but you are allowed to be indoors but meant to be socially distant. Not many people are though. My kids still see their dad, and I see my boyfriend, but I am socially distancing from family so if I do see them it’s outside or in a cafe and only 6 people.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She encouraged this behaviour from the start, she encouraged over stockpiling, even gave it a cute name.....Of a ‘Narnia’, then got her Hinchers all going into debt to outdo each other with who had the biggest collection 🙄
Where is NARNIA......Its gone??😯

Reactions: 1
Am I wrong that that’s ma barkers house? I thought you were not supposed to be in anybody else’s house right now? Or is that just us in Scotland.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking when was the last time she sat down to do any of the activities in her activity book? I thought they helped her mental health soooooo much!?! Or was that just to flog them to her sheep? Never to be seen again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think lockdown is applying to Scotland, Ireland, some of Wales and some cities and towns up north. Down south has less lockdown areas. Perhaps there is some in midlands. I am Essex and there is just the rule of 6

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #240 Ronnie loves to read his books you know...
But I’ve put them in my new seat cupboard because they’re just for show!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think lockdown is applying to Scotland, Ireland, some of Wales and some cities and towns up north. Down south has less lockdown areas. Perhaps there is some in midlands. I am Essex and there is just the rule of 6
We’re in local lockdown and my first thought when i saw that post was that she was in the wrong. Fair enough if you’re allowed but it’s annoying to see when we literally can’t even meet family outside 😢 we can’t do anything

Reactions: 1
We’re in local lockdown and my first thought when i saw that post was that she was in the wrong. Fair enough if you’re allowed but it’s annoying to see when we literally can’t even meet family outside 😢 we can’t do anything
I know it sucks. I think cases are lower here right now but she isn’t really breaking any rules as such I’m afraid (currently)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.