Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting with your family enjoying a nice night and she is in the corner with her phone constantly out. “Gotta get this for the gram!!!” And this is a life we are supposedly jealous of? Sure Hun

Reactions: 23
I thought the idea of her hinch lists was that they were weekly?? Or did I misunderstand this? Hers are now monthly
So she got all her disillusioned Hinchers to buy her books to keep lists and now can’t even be bothered to fill in hers...couldn’t make it up...utter bell end🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Depends where you are in this country, England and if you aren’t in a local lockdown, can have 2 households as long as they don’t exceed 6 persons...
However if your zoph your exempt from any rule so it doesn’t matter
Hope that helps ATV
My bad! We are in lockdown up north its just upsetting shes still a moron but i hold my hands up and say soz zoph didnt realise u were not in lockdown like us up north. See zoph its so easy to admit your mistakes you should try it sometimes
;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a bleeping pandemic you moron
Only places on local lockdown can't mix households. Like here in Liverpool we can't mix. So she's alright at the moment but don't think that'd stop her anyway

Reactions: 6
Old nails again?!
Pre recorded whilst a day at families probably for a bbq 😂 anyone else get toothache just looking at her make that?

Sometimes I catch SS stories after hinches and can’t help but feel Soph would love to be her. She just had it more figured out even if you find SS annoying she’s got a good work life balance and is always having fun dunno she’s just not as annoying or beggy like Hinch because she couldn’t give a tit about “pastry trolls” where as Soph obsessed over them

Reactions: 5
I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a bleeping pandemic you moron
mots very upsetting indeed 😭
My dad is end of life care and I’ve not seen him since the 20th Feb properly!
He loves 10mins from me and we chat through the window 😢😭

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry If this has been asked / mentioned this evening but has ron rons tufts finally been trimmed ????? 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Just as well her teeth are as fake as she is, otherwise they would be rotting out of her head after that cake

Reactions: 3
I’m not making this up for jokes or likes or content but literally an hour ago while out for lunch I was talking to my partner because I quite fancy a new butt plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 swear to god I was. Ain’t no vanilla tit here and ain’t nothing wrong with vanilla! I have a very healthy sex and troll life it’s called BALANCE hun
You’re a woman after my own heart, the only thing vanilla about my sex life is the lube 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine sitting with your family enjoying a nice night and she is in the corner with her phone constantly out. “Gotta get this for the gram!!!” And this is a life we are supposedly jealous of? Sure Hun
“Guysss watch Ron I gotta go down me camera roll and pick some pre recorded void fill then upload a little bit of real time that fucks with my timeline and then catch up with tattle ATV”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think my hole fell out watching that raw monstrosity again, I did have to laugh with Ron looking her up and down like that ha ha the boy even judges her 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
mots very upsetting indeed 😭
My dad is end of life care and I’ve not seen him since the 20th Feb properly!
He loves 10mins from me and we chat through the window 😢😭
Oh im so sorry to hear this we have been and stood at the window and waves and talked through the open window then i cried all the way home
Sending you ao much love and hugs right now xxx

• Heart
Screenshot_20200926_191457_com.instagram.android.jpg

Look at his little face 😔😩 he just isn't interested is he? I know I should be blocking it out but the purpose of the post is to see his face 😔😔

Good spot!!!!
She said she was re-up loading so she actually had an excuse for this time 🤷‍♀️

If i didn't think Jamie was one annoying sod I'd feel sorry him!!! Id pull so many sickies if I had to see my MIL as much as he does. I've blanked my MIL facetiming 4 times today. Imagine having to see her all the time 🤣 that's why I'm glad were on local lockdown!!! At least my MIL doesn't cheer us on shagging like Ma does for Soph and Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If i didn't think Jamie was one annoying sod I'd feel sorry him!!! Id pull so many sickies if I had to see my MIL as much as he does. I've blanked my MIL facetiming 4 times today. Imagine having to see her all the time 🤣 that's why I'm glad were on local lockdown!!! At least my MIL doesn't cheer us on shagging like Ma does for Soph and Jamie
I still think ma is his bit on the side mistress so doesn’t mind at all they come as a package Soph and Ma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I watch her every day, I can't claim to have the dedication to debunking her tit at the same level as you beautiful beatches 👏👏👏👏

Something occurred to me though and I'm thinking the experts on here will be able to clear it up.

Remember she used to do something like a quarterly special with Very? She'd order stuff from them and showcase it on her stories - all #ad, #aff etc etc

Has she lost that gig?
Wasn’t it meant to be for a year..but only lasted a couple of months...perhaps she was so tit at it and they hardly got any orders 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.