Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions for truth

~Does hinch ever realise some of things spotted on here are true?

~Is she planning on leaving insta?

~What do her kids say about her behind her back?

~what her relationship with trace really like?

~someone keeps jumping on saying she’s involved with social services. Is there any truth to that?
I asked about the social services comment last night, this is what was said x

6C781ECE-0341-4B36-BCD3-AA1E8A56651B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
The sharp corners give me grief. Looks so uncomfy to sit on. Basically its just storage with some cushions. Like you say how lovely would a big armchair have been with a snuggly throw.
Her house is so not kid proof is it? Sharp corners, heavy ornaments to be pulled over, choking hazards, chemical products etc etc. I know kids can hurt themselves tripping over fresh air but most people do try and make it a bit safer in their houses

Reactions: 10
Have you all not notice how much she DOESN’T love her house? The house is now not in keeping with all these other influences(bullshitters). No utility room, no fancy wood/log burner, spacious kitchen/dining come living room space. Child’s playroom. Spacious back garden with loads of room to roam. She is really showing signs of “I want what everyone else has got and moreeeeeee!” I can see it as I come from a narcissist family. Youngest child of 3 to a mother that wanted everything and everything perfect. 4 years of no contact now and my MH is still holding on by a thread. Just waiting for my child to finish big school so I can duck off out of their sights completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeh not on here at all.peeka boo Sophie we see you.we no what your doing.id call it mocking,bullying,and being a real nasty person to come to our safe space then go and mock us on your page.
How does she know what size he is?? I loved getting my sons feet measured for the first time at Clarke’s it was another milestone. I know they have online measuring guides but I’ve never found them accurate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That house is so child unfriendly and unsafe to me.

I can’t get upset about the shoes to be honest, he’s only just toddling and I always cringed at how bloody ugly some of them in clarks were for £40!

Reactions: 8
I love that David Attenborough has exceeded hinch in followers in two days and three posts. Restores my faith in social media audiences 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So she says she's not on here well you know that's b******* but today is MORE proof. She's literally digging once again in that passive-aggressive b**** of way about what tattle said just in the last few days.
She's made sure she's showing the books and she's put Ronnie LOVES his books. and she's also made sure she's shown he has shoes.
Didn't someone once gift her a book basket or book crate or something, personalised of course 🤔

Reactions: 9
Have you all not notice how much she DOESN’T love her house? The house is now not in keeping with all these other influences(bullshitters). No utility room, no fancy wood/log burner, spacious kitchen/dining come living room space. Child’s playroom. Spacious back garden with loads of room to roam. She is really showing signs of “I want what everyone else has got and moreeeeeee!” I can see it as I come from a narcissist family. Youngest child of 3 to a mother that wanted everything and everything perfect. 4 years of no contact now and my MH is still holding on by a thread. Just waiting for my child to finish big school so I can duck off out of their sights completely.
Añd when she is found out and her manipulative ways are found out and fought back against she start to melt down and becomes more difficult and erratic and nasty.trying to gaslight and get I'd of those trying to get themselves away

Reactions: 4
Fancy having to get farm animals sent to you for your kid instead of buying them yourself? And only having one small box of books for a child who is 15 months old? This is by no means mum shaming, this is shaming Sophie as a ‘mum’ in particular because she’s bleeping rolling in so much cash she constantly buys useless pieces of tit like a pointless corner chair and stamps to stamp on her crappy colouring book. You never see her saying ‘I’ve been looking at what’s good for Ronnie at his age in terms of helping his development and I’ve bought some farm animals’. No it’s always somebody sent her some, probably because they feel sorry for that kid with his lack of age appropriate toys and his overexposure to turmeric and eggs
She wouldnt know what toys to buy him unless she saw them on Instagram or Pinterest. No imagination at all.

I thought the idea of her hinch lists was that they were weekly?? Or did I misunderstand this? Hers are now monthly
I think the time scale may depend on how many holidays you have to fit in.

Reactions: 8
When I had kids and my sister did, other people were always buying things for them. I don’t think I’ve ever ever heard her show or tell anything that any family member has ever given him. So... he got this from his nan and he loves it! Or his aunt gifted him these toys and he really plays with him all the time. Or daddy got him this at the shop today. The stuff she gets for him for free is always shown though so I don’t know why the Army can’t see that none of this is her real normal life at all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate how she tells people to go and spend time with their family...I spend all the time when im not in work with my little girl but can't see my parents or sister etc as I live at the other side of the country from them (I live in Liverpool but am from sunderland) and both cities are currently in a local lockdown....plus due to covid I have had to work extra hours....not something she has ever had to worry about!
Just really annoys me that she tries to make out that all we do is watch her and ignore our family when all she does is ignore her son to be on her phone! At Ron's age my little girl was talking, reading a little and the only time I would film her was to send to my mam and dad so they could see her!
X

Reactions: 20
All this hiding stuff tho. I remember when my kids were all at school and I see it now with my grandkids. It’s “FIND YOUR BLOODY SHOES.” Ffs where are they? Imagine having to look in a seat in a basket in another basket. This just shows she has waaaaay to much time on her hands. Cos her and that muppet do duck all all day
This storing stuff inside stuff it's f****** crazy it gets rid of any storage space you have! Like in the fridge what the f*** is all that about. people fit about half as much as they should be able to because it's all in flipping trays and boxes. Now a box within a box in her seating no thanks. That place is so full. If you look at the next slide where they're sitting in the lounge as well the seating is literally just outside that room she's very clever at doing the pictures so that it looks like the space!

Reactions: 10
Saw her tag the brands of shoes as she put them away, made me think she’s holding out for those to be gifted next too. That is my biggest bug bear, being “relatable” yet everything she has is ridiculously expensive.

Does make you feel tit. I wouldn’t say I used to be a massive Hincher but I watched her stories and my interest with some things was piqued however I once noticed she had a really cute caterpillar with Ronnies name on, on his cot. I found it online with every intention of buying one for my little girl, put her name in and totalled over £100. Came off the website, feeling deflated. Can’t really justify £100 on a bleeping caterpillar when I’ve got bills pay. Boyfriend would have a coronary if that rocked up in the post

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seeing as Soph loves sharing messages she sent herself received thought it was time for a tattle version. Near the start of the last thread 238 a tattler shared how they were feeling with us after a bad day and within a couple of pages these were the responses. Hope everyone feeling a bit brighter today and once again you know we're all here for a chat or just even to make you smile a bit. Not a bad supportive bunch considering we're all supposedly bullying, sad trolls.
View attachment 255834💞 to all you pastry trolls, you certainly brighten my day 😘
And THIS is why she needs exposing for her lies.
She makes out it's US Tattle trolls that are making her life a misery and we are the most horrible people on social media.
If we are so horrid Soph we wouldn't be helping each other on here and giving each other support.
The picture that @What's the craic Jack shared is full of genuine and heartfelt comments from people on here. If we are so vile why would we do that? We all don't know each other on here but we sure as hell stick together.
You need to look at your mad Hinchers, they are 10000 times worse than us. They even turn on each other when they don't agree on the simplest of things. Do we do that here? Nah, didn't think so.
We expose you for your lying and deveousness. Nothing more. How is that trolling?
We patiently await your answer on your stories. ATV hunzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im hoping she’s just teaching Ronnie about racial inclusivity and teaching him to be the best tiny human he can be and to not see race, but for an upper class white woman with no sense of her own white privilege, I doubt it, so I think a book about being orange would’ve been more educational for Ronnie because she won’t properly teach him about race issues, that book was probably gifted 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.