Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her tag the brands of shoes as she put them away, made me think she’s holding out for those to be gifted next too. That is my biggest bug bear, being “relatable” yet everything she has is ridiculously expensive.

Does make you feel tit. I wouldn’t say I used to be a massive Hincher but I watched her stories and my interest with some things was piqued however I once noticed she had a really cute caterpillar with Ronnies name on, on his cot. I found it online with every intention of buying one for my little girl, put her name in and totalled over £100. Came off the website, feeling deflated. Can’t really justify £100 on a bleeping caterpillar when I’ve got bills pay. Boyfriend would have a coronary if that rocked up in the post
Please don't ever feel tit. You are a mum doing your best and that's most of us. All this stuff she has gifted.. Its just stuff.. Things. A kid wouldn't care if it was a £1 catapiller or a £100. And this is what pisses me off. She gets everything gifted. She doesn't have to put her hands in her pockets for much. Very very few people can go out and achieve her life style. She makes people wanty. Nothing she peddles is needed by anyone. She gave people the feeling and encouraged it, that buying her swipe ups etc etc you can have her lifestyle, you can be insta famous... She sells fakery.. That's all it is. Sorry I felt I rambled on lol but yeah, no one should compare them selves to her and feel tit. If anyone should be feeling tit its her, for how she behaves and conducts herself

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The assumptions are bonkers

So basically it’s ok to neglect your kids/family:

if you are posting swipe ups
Shopping online
spray painting plastic things for the gram
editing photos
Replying to nice comments about yourself
Cleaning clean things and filming it

but anything else including being unkond you are a slobby neglectful troll

Reactions: 20
And THIS is why she needs exposing for her lies.
She makes out it's US Tattle trolls that are making her life a misery and we are the most horrible people on social media.
If we are so horrid Soph we wouldn't be helping each other on here and giving each other support.
The picture that @What's the craic Jack shared is full of genuine and heartfelt comments from people on here. If we are so vile why would we do that? We all don't know each other on here but we sure as hell stick together.
You need to look at your mad Hinchers, they are 10000 times worse than us. They even turn on each other when they don't agree on the simplest of things. Do we do that here? Nah, didn't think so.
We expose you for your lying and deveousness. Nothing more. How is that trolling?
We patiently await your answer on your stories. ATV hunzzzz.
👏👏👏👏

I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911
Rushes out to find myself a sex life 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please don't ever feel tit. You are a mum doing your best and that's most of us. All this stuff she has gifted.. Its just stuff.. Things. A kid wouldn't care if it was a £1 catapiller or a £100. And this is what pisses me off. She gets everything gifted. She doesn't have to put her hands in her pockets for much. Very very few people can go out and achieve her life style. She makes people wanty. Nothing she peddles is needed by anyone. She gave people the feeling and encouraged it, that buying her swipe ups etc etc you can have her lifestyle, you can be insta famous... She sells fakery.. That's all it is. Sorry I felt I rambled on lol but yeah, no one should compare them selves to her and feel tit. If anyone should be feeling tit its her, for how she behaves and conducts herself
Kids don't care how much you spend on them, they care about time you spend with them. For my little girls first birthday I spent an obscene amount on toys that she never even played with cos she was too interested in playing with me and the boxes the toys came in 😂 paying £100 for a caterpillar with a name on might look nice but I doubt the child is going to be bothered if they don't have one! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had this in my emails today 😡 No fu***** thank you....I’m not a sad bas****. Wonder if Hinch is sent one 🙄
Why would anyone want a minky charm/pendant?? What next? Toilet roll or zophlora bottle charm?? (Sorry my bag Astonish bottle, oopps🤦!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Needs to clean her patio and tend to her plants.
I seen a lot of these chemical hoarding posts and so many have filthy homes in the background. I don't give a tit the state of anyone house but it's so ironic when they apparently are cleaning nutters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely if I had 250 odd threads bitching about me online, I’d be on here constantly lol’ing about it. I would make a collage of the best insults and share it with my followers. I would constantly address things that are brought up. That would earn her a tiny bit of respect from her critics I’m sure- if she even acknowledged explicitly that we exist and answered us, even on here, I’d be like ‘ah lol fair play’

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.