Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her being woke.
itā€™s a series of childrenā€™s books that are probably pretty good and relevant in the right context but I am not sure she would have any insight into how to do that with him seen as she 1. Isnā€™t comfortable in her own skin 2. Heā€™s not allowed to make any mess on himself 3. He probably rarely ever interacts with other children his own age

Reactions: 7
I thought the idea of her hinch lists was that they were weekly?? Or did I misunderstand this? Hers are now monthly
I think it may depend on how many holidays you have to fit in around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wasnā€™t managing to keep up with weekly lists so now she does monthly and freshen up Fridays

Reactions: 3
I find it wholly patronising when she says ā€˜go spend time with your beautiful familyā€™. Not everyone has a beautiful family. Some peopleā€™s families are abusing and unkind. Some peopleā€™s family have passed and theyā€™re alone. I hate the assumption that everything is tickity bloody boo.
This is so true. My family consists of 2. Myself and my son because my others son passed away as well as parents etc. We are fine and get on with life but her continued patronising speeches pisses me right off, oh and I too was in a very abusive marriage years ago - heā€™s dead too - so know only too well that people donā€™t always have the perfect upbeat family that she pretends to have. I would not swap my life for hers EVER. atv.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Saw her tag the brands of shoes as she put them away, made me think sheā€™s holding out for those to be gifted next too. That is my biggest bug bear, being ā€œrelatableā€ yet everything she has is ridiculously expensive.

Does make you feel tit. I wouldnā€™t say I used to be a massive Hincher but I watched her stories and my interest with some things was piqued however I once noticed she had a really cute caterpillar with Ronnies name on, on his cot. I found it online with every intention of buying one for my little girl, put her name in and totalled over Ā£100. Came off the website, feeling deflated. Canā€™t really justify Ā£100 on a bleeping caterpillar when Iā€™ve got bills pay. Boyfriend would have a coronary if that rocked up in the post
Never feel bad or compare yourself, remember, all of these influencers are there to do just that, influence you to buy so their pockets can become lined. Itā€™s just another job to them. Never ever feel deflated x

Reactions: 11
Although I watch her every day, I can't claim to have the dedication to debunking her tit at the same level as you beautiful beatches šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Something occurred to me though and I'm thinking the experts on here will be able to clear it up.

Remember she used to do something like a quarterly special with Very? She'd order stuff from them and showcase it on her stories - all #ad, #aff etc etc

Has she lost that gig?
I think she did lose it. Remember she used to get candles, throws ect. No mention of Very for a long time now.
Have you all not notice how much she DOESNā€™T love her house? The house is now not in keeping with all these other influences(bullshitters). No utility room, no fancy wood/log burner, spacious kitchen/dining come living room space. Childā€™s playroom. Spacious back garden with loads of room to roam. She is really showing signs of ā€œI want what everyone else has got and moreeeeeee!ā€ I can see it as I come from a narcissist family. Youngest child of 3 to a mother that wanted everything and everything perfect. 4 years of no contact now and my MH is still holding on by a thread. Just waiting for my child to finish big school so I can duck off out of their sights completely.
ā™„

Reactions: 8
Neither of them appear to work for a living so someone somewhere is funding their spending! Listen Hinchers donā€™t keep funding her life style that she chucks in your face! Your last Ā£10 being spent on her crap book or recommendations is your ā€˜Beautiful familyā€˜ going without you donā€™t have to buy into her you can still watch her youā€™re never going to be her youā€™re never going to have her lifestyle sheā€™s a cult leader set yourself free! Donā€™t buy that rag tomorrow either read it and put it back if you must! Unfollow her you can still look at her page. Sheā€™s a con artist. Do you really think she LOVES you.??? When I look at them I see a pair of snides. Atv.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate how she tells people to go and spend time with their family...I spend all the time when im not in work with my little girl but can't see my parents or sister etc as I live at the other side of the country from them (I live in Liverpool but am from sunderland) and both cities are currently in a local lockdown....plus due to covid I have had to work extra hours....not something she has ever had to worry about!
Just really annoys me that she tries to make out that all we do is watch her and ignore our family when all she does is ignore her son to be on her phone! At Ron's age my little girl was talking, reading a little and the only time I would film her was to send to my mam and dad so they could see her!
X
Yes exactly this. Some of have ill family or children at home that we have to fight every f****** day for survival with.
some of us can't pay our bills. Or are worried about work.
Some of us is sticking to the rules and don't have mothers to cuddle or older children, because you know that's not allowed.
Some of us have chosen not to go on holiday, some of us now can't afford to go on holiday.
Some of us don't have family at all.
some of us are too ill to allow ourselves to be able to be with that family.
Some of us have lost our babies and would give anything to give them a cuddle right now instead of sticking a f****** phone in their face every time we engaged with them. Some of us are being abused and so then being with some of our family is the worst possible thing we should be doing.
Aaand some of us are actually or with our family sitting here in the evening with them all around laughing but able to do two things at once and every now and then looking at tattle or phones.
Here is Where we share, where we call out her s***. Where we come and can be honest and also supported.where there is some of the most hilarious people. Where there are people breaking Free of her manipulation. And instead of having a safe space she comes on here so she can go back to her home page and mock and be a nasty woman with what we say. so who's looking worst here?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she has made Ronnie a playroom in one of the many bedrooms she wouldnā€™t have to store his toys in the living room šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
You lot have me in stitches sat here, just having 10 minutes to myself and the kids think I'm mad, one even said "mum you go mad at us for laughing too loud when we are on our phones " oops šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate to the party and I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Hinch always says Henry is fluffy not fat, when he had his bath/shower he had actual rolls, when my dog gets wet you can see her become a little drowned rat and her fur hangs off her (sheā€™s the ideal weight for her breed) but Henry just still looks a chunk, waiting for his holiday weight gain now poor dog because Hinch makes any excuse without actually helping the poor animal šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And THIS is why she needs exposing for her lies.
She makes out it's US Tattle trolls that are making her life a misery and we are the most horrible people on social media.
If we are so horrid Soph we wouldn't be helping each other on here and giving each other support.
The picture that @What's the craic Jack shared is full of genuine and heartfelt comments from people on here. If we are so vile why would we do that? We all don't know each other on here but we sure as hell stick together.
You need to look at your mad Hinchers, they are 10000 times worse than us. They even turn on each other when they don't agree on the simplest of things. Do we do that here? Nah, didn't think so.
We expose you for your lying and deveousness. Nothing more. How is that trolling?
We patiently await your answer on your stories. ATV hunzzzz.
I donā€™t know why their go to is that weā€™re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her šŸ˜‚

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you donā€™t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT šŸ™ˆ

210394B3-4230-4E94-B842-9731068A5F8C.jpeg
E4C5D4F2-52C4-4772-B47E-AF333AA4DD63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Saw her tag the brands of shoes as she put them away, made me think sheā€™s holding out for those to be gifted next too. That is my biggest bug bear, being ā€œrelatableā€ yet everything she has is ridiculously expensive.

Does make you feel tit. I wouldnā€™t say I used to be a massive Hincher but I watched her stories and my interest with some things was piqued however I once noticed she had a really cute caterpillar with Ronnies name on, on his cot. I found it online with every intention of buying one for my little girl, put her name in and totalled over Ā£100. Came off the website, feeling deflated. Canā€™t really justify Ā£100 on a bleeping caterpillar when Iā€™ve got bills pay. Boyfriend would have a coronary if that rocked up in the post
It was probably gifted as well. Glad you have seen the light :)

Reactions: 4
When I had kids and my sister did, other people were always buying things for them. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever ever heard her show or tell anything that any family member has ever given him. So... he got this from his nan and he loves it! Or his aunt gifted him these toys and he really plays with him all the time. Or daddy got him this at the shop today. The stuff she gets for him for free is always shown though so I donā€™t know why the Army canā€™t see that none of this is her real normal life at all
Gosh, can you imagine trying to think of something to get him for Christmas or his birthday if you were a relative? She gets so much stuff gifted for him; toys, personalised clothes, books, bath stuff... It must be difficult to think of anything that he wonā€™t already have!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.