Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Jus-trolls!
Reporting live from Dorrrrsetttttt this morning. Mr Doodle and I are staying in a teensy 1 bed cottage - no other family members present except our 2 dogs šŸ„³
Next door sheep just invaded the garden. Did make me chuckle after my catching up over coffee this morning. No sign of any HinchCliffes but will keep eyes pealed for Sold boards on large houses šŸ‘€
Hoping the You mag article will be online in the morning. Should make for interesting reading šŸ™„
Have a good day lovelies and play nicely with the other trolls šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Seat cupboards?? Can someone explain, is she about to start sitting in a cupboard?
Iā€™m thinking itā€™s the storage for where she has to put all the garden seat cushions she has for the winter so they donā€™t get ruined!

Yes Ronnie is gonna destroy the bum pumpkins

ATV

Reactions: 6
These threads move too fast for me to keep up so apologies if this is has been said... But "the boys" Jamie is not a boy! He is a grown man... A father! Henry isn't a boy either he's a dog! Honestly winds me up!!! Off for a walk with the boys. No hun you're off for a walk with a man, a dog and a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These threads move too fast for me to keep up so apologies if this is has been said... But "the boys" Jamie is not a boy! He is a grown man... A father! Henry isn't a boy either he's a dog! Honestly winds me up!!! Off for a walk with the boys. No hun you're off for a walk with a man, a dog and a boy.
Trying to be SS with the "boys"

Reactions: 16
Looks like Ron Roo has had a haircut!! When did the tuftz go? Tattle bingo?
Part of me ( the saddo part) canā€™t believe she would cut those curls without some big dramatic sob fest with high volume melodramatic music in the background and a montage of him from birth to now and the curls preserved in the memory box ( havenā€™t seen that for a while šŸ¤”)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m thinking itā€™s the storage for where she has to put all the garden seat cushions she has for the winter so they donā€™t get ruined!

ATV
That's gonna be a mighty big cupboard

• Haha
So.....let me get this straight. Shes plugging this whole book around the trolls, and even mentioned things shes been called here. Its her selling point. Now she's saying she hasn't clicked on this site since 2019, even though shes written her book based around us pastry trolls. Not the sharpest tool is she?!
Hasn't clicked on it because she's been logged in since then!!

Is that another bloody wheel of cheese????

• Haha
Part of me ( the saddo part) canā€™t believe she would cut those curls without some big dramatic sob fest with high volume melodramatic music in the background and a montage of him from birth to now and the curls preserved in the memory box ( havenā€™t seen that for a while šŸ¤”)
You know that box is coming now don't you šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Calling a bingo, RonRonNoLongerTuftyManz is gonna have his own pumpkin patch, isnā€™t he? šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The nails arenā€™t different the tips are the same. The light is just on the nude base which makes them look more peach than natural light

Anyway. Ron was only allowed to touch the pumpkins once for that photo now he is banished back behind the sofa and sheā€™s dipping a cheese string into her cup of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just googled ā€œseat cupboardā€ itā€™s a storage box
Lol a storage box.... why is she saying weird names for something so simple. She is really not right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also reads as: I get sent that much tit I have no idea where they came from!
Screenshot_20200926-091332_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Theyā€™ve had to disable comments on this post. Theyā€™ve not had to do that for any other cover spread! šŸ˜‚ every post she appears on the company have to turn off or delete comments. When are people going to realise itā€™s HER that is the problem, no one else!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ATV
That's gonna be a mighty big cupboard
I agree.More continuity problems perhapsšŸ¤”

God forbid she actually buys farm animal toys...knew the story the other day couldnā€™t just be about him playing

Reactions: 14
I think it's the surnames of the owners.

But I would have guessed bargains and miscellaneous
The owners were called Brian and Margaret. The first store was in Cleveleys, my local one In Blackpool was their second store which has sadly just closed because of the lease. When they first started all those years ago the tinned stuff didnā€™t have labels on half of the time so it was a proper surprise as to what was in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Theyā€™ve had to disable comments on this post. Theyā€™ve not had to do that for any other cover spread! šŸ˜‚ every post she appears on the company have to turn off or delete comments. When are people going to realise itā€™s HER that is the problem, no one else!
Exactly this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.