Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I maybe Kate but didnt SS also post about pumpkins and stuff today - earlier than Mrs H? are we still managing the one upmanship? Also Jus-rol appeared to hit SSs fridge first

Reactions: 14
When You magazine employees get a call from the Boss to moderate the comments section 😆
I work in social media and it would be my worst nightmare looking after an account which has to promote her 😂 it’s just like this when things start going wrong 😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her tips what look like they've been dipped in shite are still there, unfortunately.
She has gotten nails with nude bases recently as she thinks this will disguise what stage of grow out they're at during her pre records but as we've said before Tattle sees everything 🤣🔎💅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely...
The Sun would have been a much better choice of reader! 😁
Im gonna call my Mum on Sunday afternoon and catch up...see what she thought of the days papers (she is a Daily Fail reader) she wont have a scooby who Grinch is and I look forward to her no nonsense Northern no holds barred put downs of her during our call 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry for being Middleton, Bush and Winslet to the party but I’ve been catching up in between working.

Did she says she listens to that song Lighter so much because she relates to it? Didn’t she cheat on someone to be with Jamie? I read the lyrics and it’s all about being without someone. Yet it reminds you of Jamie. I imagine she’s referencing exes which after 7 years is odd.

I guess I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but did I miss world pumpkin craft day? SS and Hinch have made pumpkin creations. Is it sad that I think they’ve done it on the same day to spark up drama that they’re having a pumpkin war 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.