Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck are those white monstrosities? I was watching it thinking the whole time 'what is the point of this junk?'. But it's OK, she cleared it up in the last story... A centrepiece 🤣
For what? Her dining table is full of junk and they never sit there anyway.
Replaced the fake, oops I mean real, moss. Probably outside to get some moisture like Ma said

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive not read the tattle pasty folk for about 7hrs...,, but I’ll just leave this here.
duck right off you absolute mental case, you need help! No normal people want to read about you on a Sunday, because my Sunday consists of food, family and my actual life! You and your whole family are bleeping insane! If I was as crazy as you, my mum would have intervened by now!
food banks, with pastry, a kid who clearly hates you, a dog who is overweight..... your an idiot!!! And the ones who follow you are even worse

* puts down wine and goes to bed, because I’ve a real life tomorrow you absolutefucking melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see she's got rid of the ciggie bad breath mints in a jar, for now anyway.

table.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t get all this seasonal extraness!! It’s gone from people doing a pumpkin to spooky decoration to not it has to be full on autumnal ‘classy’ decorations ( I don’t think it’s classy... but they clearly do!)
It’s bloody annoying....flower walls, door wreaths etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

and...... imagine a toddler around that centre piece!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 27
Why does she assume everyone has a family? She’s such an idiot at times. Why didn’t she buy craft pumpkins why bother buying decorated ones to spray with chalk spray plus it’s far to cold to be arseing about in a garage. Strange Jamie has a hoody on if he really is staying in when there house is like the tropics

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really has no clue about panic attacks, it's sadly not that easy to fight back when you're suffering with MH and you certainly wouldn't be able to pose on a magazine cover in full make up etc. She quotes MH too frequently but weirdly isn't having any form of therapy or counselling? It also isn't easy to to discuss MH hence the stigma around it and frankly she is no advocate for these issues! If what we have been informed of is true then she needs to lead by example but instead we get shite positivity quotes!

Reactions: 19
I must confess that I really like her fireplace, but I can’t deal with the fact that it Is not in the centre of the wall. That would stress me out

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here. 🙋🏼‍♀️

Does she ever stop to think that all those acorns craft tatt are choking hazards for her beloved precious handsome mans.
Not to mention they are poisonous to dogs.

Am I being overly cautious???

Reactions: 23
Am I the only one that’s really not into all this autumn Halloween shite? I find it so pointless

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.