Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are annoying me. They look like she's gone to wipe her arse and got poo on the end of them. Watching them dipping that cracker in the oozing brie has made me gag. Poo and brie

Reactions: 29
maybe I’m just as mad as ma barker, sure it was the day before they went down the road for their mini staycation xx
Aye! When her and her mummy were in the kitchen looking at her book that had just been delivered. The astonish box was in the background I don't think she mentioned it

Reactions: 7
This is the reply I got from Zoflora, when I raised concerns over the hot water and Zoflora in a jar
I'm confused.... she's not affiliated, so doesn't make money from swipe ups, is that right? I thought she was financially involved with them....

Reactions: 8
Just hopped onto this thread, can I ask why do people think her mums controlling and hes a gambler

Reactions: 6
I'm confused.... she's not affiliated, so doesn't make money from swipe ups, is that right? I thought she was financially involved with them....
No she wont receive any money from them if she is not affiliated with them

Reactions: 4
No she wont receive any money from them if she is not affiliated with them
Well, thank god for that, and thank you for explaining! So, she doesn't care that they probably ticked her off because she's not being paid by them, greedy, childish bitch!

Reactions: 7
Tbh im a fat person and I don't eat shit like she does but I don't understand how she isnt bigger, when she eats likes she does.
Couldn't think of anything worse to eat then cheese and pastry together like she had. and tinned spaghetti in a jug
Middleton to the party...... she shits it all out! That’s how she stays slim

Reactions: 12
Even if Hinch was gifted the entire ceremonial county of Dorset, it could never compensate for having to wake up each morning to the sight of Vestlife's head on the next pillow....
Every good wish to you, @StopsayingHandsnomes XXX

Reactions: 16
this needs to be at the top of every thread

Reactions: 21
They mean affiliated in the ‘associated’ sense, i.e. they don’t have a business arrangement with Grinch, they don’t pay her.

She can still post affiliate links to their products through third-party affiliate link providers, not via a mechanism that Zoflora have set-up. They’ve clearly benefited from the popularity she’s given them but the main part of their business is medical products not disinfectant so it seems they’ve now used that background to be more cautious about the issues she can cause for their business.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.