Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be really bad of me to hope vestie secretly gambles the money away and she's left with nothing ....

Reactions: 25
I had a thought last night.... what if Mad Barker and Vestlife are secretly working together to get Zoph's fortune?

Reactions: 20
it was the way she looked at the camera and quickly moved back away from him. Like she’d been sprung
It was creepy

Reactions: 16
Would it be really bad of me to hope vestie secretly gambles the money away and she's left with nothing ....
Nope, not at all because she's made her name and fortune through using HIS surname, so technically it's more his money than hers, she's just like the representative....

Reactions: 12
My heart goes out to you, I have been in your position and it's hard.
I would hear other mums complaining of night feeds and other trivial things and think....my baby is lying in intensive care??
You will get through this as the other post said and you will be a even stronger, very capable, caring mum because you have know the real meaning of "survival"
Please let us know how it is all going?"

Reactions: 11
As much as I try, I just can’t muster any sympathy for her. You made your bed,
NOW LIE IN ITTTTTT!

Reactions: 35
Oh no.... I'm sorry to read this and I don't know what to say except for I hope this operation is successful for your little one, I really do. You are doing a good job to even stay remotely sane, so just keep concentrating on yourself and your little one and forget Grinch because she's a grade A cretin with a screwed up head and family life - all her millions won't help that.

Sending you hugs and love.

Reactions: 8
Thank you, I feel so pathetic. I'm just looking at the mess and I can't face it. I think I'm suffering from depression, I'm so down and have no get up and go. When you see hunch walking around with gifted shark and crap it makes me so angry. She doesn't have to think about what she can scrape together for tea for her family does she?
I feel terrible calling her out, its not her fault that I'm in this position. Its just hard to swallow. I'm gonna try and do a little bit in the kitchen now. Thanks for replying x

Reactions: 30
I had a thought last night.... what if Mad Barker and Vestlife are secretly working together to get Zoph's fortune?
These are the type of things you read in those take a break magazines “my husband took my money and ran off with my mum”

Reactions: 30
As much as I try, I just can’t muster any sympathy for her. You made your bed,
NOW LIE IN ITTTTTT!
Me neither and I never will! They're all a bunch of money-grabbing, self centred, narcissistic cretins & yet WE are meant to be the bad ones!

Reactions: 11
Its just come out about a family I know that the wife was shagging her father in law. Maybe Jaymeh is giving Freda one

Reactions: 27
Well she’s just started following private chef now. Tbf it’s probably the most smart thing she’s done!

Reactions: 10
These are they type of things you read in those take a break magazines “my husband took my money and ran off with my mum”
Haha yes it is!! I wouldn't be surprised if there's some unsavoury dealings there, though, as the whole lot of them seem very dubious, to say the least....

Its just come out about a family I know that the wife was shagging her father in law. Maybe Jaymeh is giving Freda one
No way?? Omg can you imagine? Zoph #2!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.