Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started this thread and there’s 31 pages! Says it all really! I’m heading back to the start now with a cuppa! 😊

Just wanted to say EVERYONE UNFOLLOW THIS EXCUSE OF A WOMAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I just did, just sorry I didn’t do it sooner tbh, kinda didn’t wanna miss the day it all comes crashing down for her, but due to all your next level pastry trolling skills, I know I won’t miss a trick ❤

7F45B18A-A725-47F8-A703-FEA0FEFF8DCF.png

Reactions: 22
“How cute”! She’s talking about someone who does charity work! Patronising bint!!! 🤬
I thought that 😠 How is it 'cute' to volunteer to be the local collection person for a food bank that provides for people in desperate times? That person is a bleeping hero - not 'cute' !
Bet we never hear about the food bank again! Christmas would be a good time to bring it up but she'll be too busy decorating her thousands of Christmas trees to give a duck about the 'poor people' then - let them eat pastry 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For duck sake, there’s like two rolls of pastry in there. This is a woman that HOARDS cleaning products like there’s no tomorrow and that’s all she can spare?! duck RIGHT OFF, YOU TIGHT ARSED COW. This is clearly virtue signalling - “oh look aren’t we good” pretending going to the food bank is something they do often when they clearly don’t have a clue how it works. So full of tit.
And she already had some in her fridge before the delivery & before she cleaned it out, so donated the old stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion - Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I dont like Sophie but I get the feeling she is vulnerable. I think she is being played by Vest and Freda. I wonder if deep down, she would love to come off insta but Vest and Freda wont let that happen because they love the money more than her. Could it be that she isnt the bad guy here, shes just the weak little puppet? I could have this all wrong but she looked haunted in the car on the foodbank vid and I really worry for her mental health. Or she could just be a fab actress and equally as up for this as Freda and Vest. If it is the former, it is cruelty and abuse, if the latter well I like her even less!
I'm between a rock and a hard place on this.I believe Ma and Vest drive it,in that order,yet I'm confused about Soph's consent.She did look haunted I agree,but I think she played the part of the victim-no make up etc-looking like a bunny caught in the headlights,but I'm not sure if she could act so thick skinned when it suits.Spanner in the works The Plume School she attended does specialize in the performing arts🤔

Reactions: 24
She only included 2 tubs of Just Rol and she already had those in her fridge before the delivery and before the fridge clean !!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Shes had a bit of a traumatic day. Still shocked at her slapping herself but after the way she has behaved today it makes sense.
Yup the tranq gun will be kicking in again now and Vest will be losing thousands playing online poker trying to deal with the stress of it all. Meanwhile little Tufters sleeps, unaware of the drama his greedy, screwed up parents are going through. Poor thing 😥
Bet that spider is glad he escaped. Oh well back to eggs and turmeric for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion. Won’t fit, but amused me.

Half a bag of Uncle Ben’s rice.
Ron’s outgrown old Pampers.
That’s how Sophie gives to the poor.
BEG! Send me hampers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm between a rock and a hard place on this.I believe Ma and Vest drive it,in that order,yet I'm confused about Soph's consent.She did look haunted I agree,but I think she played the part of the victim-no make up etc-looking like a bunny caught in the headlights,but I'm not sure if she could act so thick skinned when it suits.Spanner in the works The Plume School she attended does specialize in the performing arts🤔

I have little sympathy for her.

As the saying goes "you've made your bed, now lie in it"

Even though she may be manipulated a tad, she can always say no, enough is enough now.

but like she admitted on Mario's post she has goals then will quit, I think she isn't done yet.

mario post.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Even though Jus Rol sent her pretty much two of everything or more she gave her old Jus Rol to the food bank..? Pastry doesn’t have a long date on it so why not put the extra one you were given of everything to the food bank? Not like you can’t afford to go buy it again.
She’s a twit.
We regularly drop stuff into our local co op to go to the food bank you don’t have to physically go there to be recognised and that’s what she done it for. To be seen. Hoping to be papped probably doing a good deed so that would fill the papers not her dangerous cleaning tip with Zoflora.
For whatever reason Asda gave me 2 porridge sachets of apatamil. I wasn’t charged for it so didn’t take it back. We put it in the food bank. She’d bleeping Scoff it up.

Reactions: 15
I dont like Sophie but I get the feeling she is vulnerable. I think she is being played by Vest and Freda. I wonder if deep down, she would love to come off insta but Vest and Freda wont let that happen because they love the money more than her. Could it be that she isnt the bad guy here, shes just the weak little puppet? I could have this all wrong but she looked haunted in the car on the foodbank vid and I really worry for her mental health. Or she could just be a fab actress and equally as up for this as Freda and Vest. If it is the former, it is cruelty and abuse, if the latter well I like her even less!
She isn’t vulnerable. She is too good at playing the damsel in distress. It’s all a complete act. Manipulation at its finest.

for someone with so much anxiety, she sure likes to portray her whole life on insta to be scrutinised. Plus she’s written 2 books about herself. You tend to have to be honest in those books. Plus the whole spider act- please just shut up zoph with your fakery. It’s cringeworthy!!!!!!

Reactions: 20

Even though she may be manipulated a tad, she can always say no, enough is enough now.

but like she admitted on Mario's post she has goals then will quit, I think she isn't done yet.

View attachment 252953
I'm glad you reposted that,not enough tattlers have seen it and it reminds me to be less kind

Reactions: 16
Maybe she wanted to look haunted to make us all feel guilty for being pastry trolls. I'm sure she isnt a very nice person, nothing on her insta is kind or giving, it's all done with a make money for Sophie purpose. If she really wanted to she could use such a huge platform (bots excluded) to make a real difference but its ALWAYS about begging, freebies and making money.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 252953
what happens to all her fans the day she’s finished? What do they do then, all the fans she ‘loves‘.. they are her ‘friends’?! She’s selfish arse

Reactions: 8

View attachment 252953
Money money moneyyy, in a hurry, that's a hinchers woooorld 🎉🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.